Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confinement

+2
Naruto
Goldenstorm
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Confinement Empty Confinement

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:08 pm

Badgerpaw woke up in a hole surrounded by bramble and guarded by a cat, seemingly an apprentice, he would show that she-cat. He knew he couldn't do it now though. He would have to plan his assualt and escape. He had to warn his clan. He licked his fur furiously for a few seconds, gave a loud, intimidating yowl, and he lied down. Badgerpaw would save his energy, but would not eat their food, if they gave him any. They probably wouldn't if he wouldn't give out any secrets on FireClan, which he wouldn't. So he figuered he ought to see how they kept their prisoners, and plan his escape. This would be hard because he had no clue where he was, but he could probably follow his stale scent. His mother had the best nose in the clan.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Confinement WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Confinement Empty Re: Confinement

Post by Naruto Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:09 pm

"Shut up,"Heatherpaw growled,looking over her shoulder at the other apprentice. "Your just lucky that I'm the one in the rain and not you!" She licked her back,which was soaked,making her fur a dark ginger color. "Your also lucky that it's me and not my mentor here,"she grumbled,thinking of the bad tempered tom.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:36 pm

Bengalbelly padded through the camp. He was thinking about Heatherpaw. She was probably over with that apprentice, doing something wrong. She might not have been there, probably eating something. Maybe she was talking to that cat, falling into some ploy. He was going to have to check up on her, even if he didn't want to.

Bengalbelly padded over to the warriors den and went behind it. He growled as he came in, already irritated. He looked at Heatherpaw with narrowed eyes. "It's good to see you didn't fall in," he twitched his ear, "I guess," he added under his breath.

He looked down into the hole at Badgerpaw. "Stupid kit," he spat at him before turning and flicking some dirt down with his tail.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:43 pm

Heatherpaw felt her fur prick with annoyance. "Why do you think I can't take care of myself?"she asked hotly,her eyes burning with anger. She lashed her tail. "I wouldn't leave this post even if the fattest mouse in the forest came up and told me to eat it! It's the first time Nightstar's trusted me with anything this important!" She felt the familiar tears prick her eyes when she thought of how she wasn't trusted in the Clan,but she blinked them away,glaring at her mentor. She felt anger,hot and pulsing,shoot through her body,erasing even the thought of shivering from the cold,wet conditions.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:50 pm

"Because of that right there," Bengalbelly narrowed his eyes and lashed his tail. "If you act like that from some simple criticism I don't see how you can become a warrior. All that anger and stress will just hold you back, any cat can get advantage over you if you act like this. I bet if that FireClan... thing actually had some brains then he'd know if said one insulting thing to you you'd go off and do something stupid! Then he could escape! That is why I don't think you can take care of yourself. Just because Nightstar trusts you with something that means you can do it? He doesn't have magical words gifted to him from NightClan that allows him to give you the best skills because he tell you to do something!"

Wy did he come over here? Now he was irritated again. Goodness, he couldn't even talk to this cat without her getting angry.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:56 pm

Heatherpaw just snarled angrily. "If you really think I would be so mouse-brained...."she trailed off,her eyes full of fury. "Then ask Nightstar for a new apprentice. I am not the idiot you think I am."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 pm

"Why would I ask Nightstar for another apprentice? I didn't even want one in the first place. You think I asked for this? No, I was chosen because he thought I could do it, now I'm stuck with you and you are stuck with me. There's no changing it, and if you care so much about how I think you so mouse-brained how about you go to Nightstar and ask for a new mentor and show how mouse-brained you really are. Because personally, I don't care, it would take something I don't like away from me. I'm not doing this because I think it's fun, I'm doing it so you can learn how to be a warrior and get you head out of the nursery!" Bengalbelly growled at the apprentice. So stupid, these cats will never figure anything out if they don't do it themselves.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:15 pm

Heatherpaw turned away,growling. He doesn't undersyand. No one does. she thought miserably,tears pricking at her eyes. She blinked rapidly and took a deep breath. Turning back to her mentor,she said the next words calmly. "Your right,Bengalbelly. I really am stupid. But that's only because I didn't have parents to teach me those things." She heard her voice shift with pain,and changed it to be tight with her fine control.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:23 pm

"Well think about some things next time before you start running your trap," he snapped at her. Goodness, sometimes he wondered what was wrong with hat apprentice. She didn't seem to get anything until she was yelled at for a good while.

Bengalbelly sat down and closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down, of course it didn't work. When he opened his eyes again they were filled with rage. He could never calm himself down, just make himself angrier. "Now what have you been doing with this?" he said, flicking his tail to where the apprentice was. His voice came out with angry claws wrapping around it. His voice showed his efforts of being calm, but of course, it didn't work.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:30 pm

Heatherpaw rolled her eyes. "I've been doing my job,"she mumbled,her tail's restless twitching threatening to start lashing again. "He started yowling so I told him to shut up."

She sat down,and started grooming her shoulder fur,which was,of course,soaked. She felt the chill seeping into her thin pelt,and shivered,all anger from before forcibly gone. She looked back up,looking into her mentor's eyes.

"Great,"she muttered in complaint. "What did I do now?" she mewed,noticing the anger in his eyes. He had apparently ignored the last part of her words before,about not having parents to raise her. Maybe that was why she never fit in.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:39 pm

"Stupid cat," He grumbled. That apprentice didn't know how to shut up, it seemed. He was going to hate the days they kept him here.

"Nothing," he growled at her, "when you do something wrong I'll tell you." Why was she asking him such idiotic questions like that? He never said there was something wrong, so why would she even ask?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:43 pm

"Okay okay."she mumbled,glaring ahead into the clearing. The rain ran in rivulets down her dark ginger pelt,and her paws were stained with mud. She noticed a pair of amber eyes watching her,and felt releived when it was Spiderfang.

The massive black she-cat padded out into the rain,her eyes dark. "Bengalbelly,"she growled. "You really shouldn't be so hard on your apprentice. She's doing a good job." Even though she was younger than the tom,Spiderfang towered over him,her shoulders squared and her eyes narrowed.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:50 pm

"Oh, shut up, Spiderfang," Bengalbelly growled at her, "Do I look like I care if you think I should do something?" Bengalbelly grunted, he had his way of teaching. Nothing was easy for him, why should it be easy for her? Besides, he was only teaching her the way he was taught, now was that so bad? To him, it doesn't matter how you were taught, as long as you got it in the end. He did, and now she was going to too. That silly she-cat Spiderfang couldn't tell him how to do his job. "When you start putting your apprentice through some training then come talk to me." Last time Bengalbelly checked, Spiderfang hadn't had a single session with her apprentice yet. He'd had one with his. He would've had two, but Nightstar put Heatherpaw on post, and she couldn't train while doing this. Now he had to wait.

Good grief.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:00 pm

Spiderfang snorted in annoyance. "Fine then. Talk to another cat that's supposedly murdered her own apprentice."with that she grinned wickedly.

Heatherpaw stared at her,wide eyed. "Did you really kill your apprentice?"she asked,all her arrogance forgotten.

Spiderfang shook her head. "No,but all of WindClan believed that I did. Gorgepaw was a good cat... and that rouge that killed him is going to pay again in NightClan. I just wish I could kill him again,to avenge my sister too." she realized that her claws had gouged deep furrows in the ground reliving that memory. She faked another smile,which was more normal than she had been in the last few days. She grunted at Bengalbelly. "I can't believe I'm asking this,but tomorrow would you let me and Maplepaw join you to train? I haven't been able to catch her lately,but I'm going to ambush her in the apprentice's den at dawn."another smile.

Heatherpaw turned her gaze to her mentor,her eyes wider than an owls. "Can we?"she whispered pleadingly,all hostility for her mentor forgotten.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:18 am

"I will as soon as I care to find one," Bengalbelly mewed with an uncaring tone as he slid down into a laying position. He twitched his ear as he listen to the story. He preferred she not even tell, but, of course, Heatherpaw asked if it was true which turned it into an entire story.

"If only I had been there to watch," he said under his breath. He needed a little entertainment. Nothing seemed to be happening, especially with this storm going about. "No," he replied to both of them, "we can't train together. And before any of you ask my reasoning it's because I don't want to be annoyed with two complaining apprentices. I don't want to hear two arrogant kits in my ears doing NightClan knows what because of, more likely than no, an idiotic reason." Bengalbelly looked at both cats with his forever narrowed eyes. He flicked his brown tail, sending some drops of rain in some unknown direction.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:12 am

Skull's massive form slid out of the shadows of the warriors den. "You know, Spiderfang, I think he's actually making a bit of sense." He meowed quietly.
"At least he's training her, and that's all that matters. Plus, I really don't think it's up to you to tell him to do his duty, because he's doing it. Maybe in not an appealing way, but since when was life appealing?" He turned to Spiderfang, long fangs gleaming, purple eyes normal. His gray and black spotted pelt was being pounded with rain, but the big tom didn't care. The ground was turning to mush.
"You know, I think we'll have to grow webs between our toes." He meowed, lifting a muddy paw up and examining it.
"Well, I'm off to fine Pyropaw."

"It looks like I found you, Skull." meowed a voice from somewhere. Since Pyropaw hadn't received his first training session yet, he had decided to practice his "Dark Stalking", and he appeared to have perfected the skill.

Skull's ears flicked. "So you did. Impressive, Pyropaw. But you still have to learn some moves.."

Pyropaw snorted. "Well, I would be training if you weren't so la-" SWIPE.

Skull aimed a random, unnexpected whack at Pyropaw's head.

THWACK. The swipe hit. Pyropaw was blasted a tail length to the side. He glared up at Skull, his blue eyes burning. But he wouldn't dare blurt anything stupid out.

"No mouthing off to me." Skull snarled, getting to his muddy paws. "If you want to train under me, I suggest you shape up." And then he turned and padded away, ears pricked.

Pyropaw's side was filled with mud. It was sticky and uncomfortable. "Ugh." He muttered uncomfortably. And then he got up and shook his pelt, and then started walking around, letting the rain wash away the mud.

Skull was rather surprised that Pyropaw hadn't struck back. He had been expecting for him to come out of hiding some- SMACK.

Pyropaw leaped out of the shadows, his side still stained but had lost the mud's heavyness.
"Pwned." He meowed calmy (Lol. If Pyro had fangirls, they'd be screaming admiration right now xD).

Skull was very surprised. Pyropaw was almost as adept at sneaking as him! He was very proud of his apprentice, but angry. His side was all muddy from being thrown over.
"W-wow." He muttered, attempting to shake his apprentice off.

Due to Pyropaw being smaller and weaker, he was thrown off by a simple shake. But this time, he landed on his paws.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:06 pm

Spiderfang nodded. "Well,I can understand if that is your choice,"she mewed calmly. "If you need help,just yowl."she said,walking away,her long tail like a splash of darkness. She dissapered into the shadows,her amber eyes gleaming as she stole to the forest for a midnight hunt.

Heatherpaw sighed and turned away from her mentor,a sharp hiss being reprimanded. No use in it... she thought,disgruntled. She was on the verge of yawning widely,but she hid it from Bengalbelly,knowing he would hiss and spit at her for supposedly "Nodding Off".
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:54 pm

Bengalbelly narrowed his green eyes and glared at Pyropaw and Skull. "Is this really the place to be doing that?" He growled at them. Did they see him training his apprentice everywhere and any place? They could at least go out to the clearing. Behind the warriors den with a prisoner isn't the best place. It was small enough back here as it is.

Bengalbelly looked back at his apprentice. She seemed angry... again. Oh well, if that was how she wanted to be then fine.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:10 pm

"My shift's almost over,"Heatherpaw noted,eying the rising moon. She hissed impatiently as a thorn pricked her paw,and blood welled from the wound. "Stupid thorns,"she muttered,using her tail to flick it away.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:03 pm

"Good," Bengalbelly mewed, rising to a sitting position. "When it's over do whatever you need to do and then come to me. We're going to do some training." Bengalbelly yawned. The day had been long and it had been boring. He was a little tired, but not a lot. "Got it?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:05 pm

"Got it."Heatherpaw mewed unenthusiastically. She felt like crawling in her den and sleeping a moon,she was so tired. "What are you gonna do?"she asked,only a sliver of curiousity in her tone.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:12 pm

"And that's important because?" Bengalbelly snapped. Oh NightClan, why did he do that? Now she was going to complain again! "I'm just going to wait for you to finish. Then when you do we're going to leave this area and you'll tell Nightstar you done or grab a bite to eat or something and I'll wait and when you're done we'll go train somewhere in the territory, okay?" Benaglbelly threw that out with an obviously annoyed tone like most of the words he spoke sounded. He just wanted her not to complain, but she'd probably find a way to do it anyways.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:19 pm

"Fine."she snapped. Heatherpaw felt her fur start to bristle,but she calmed herself. "I am not hungry right now,"she said instead of the sharp remark she had in mind. "So we can go as soon as the other guard shows up."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:27 pm

"Great," Bengalbelly growled. "The sooner we leave the sooner we train and the sooner this all ends," he grumbled at a level that Heatherpaw could only barely hear. He really wanted to get away from this FireClan cat, but he didn't want to leave Heatherpaw here, especially if she was only going to stay for just a few moments.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:29 pm

"I'll be right there,"Heatherpaw growled. "You don't have to hold my paw."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down