Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recovery(Open)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Recovery(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Recovery(Open)

Post by Naruto Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:26 am

Mistkit groaned in her sleep. "Petalclaw...slow down! I don't have long legs like you do!" In her dream,Petalclaw purred. "Of course not,"she giggled,waving her plumy tail.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Recovery(Open) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:01 pm

Lillypaw grolwed at the young kit and then padded out of the Medican Den and into the Clearing.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Recovery(Open) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:01 pm

MoonEcho was heading back into the den with a somewhat plump squirrel in her mouth. She dropped it as she saw lillypaw stalk out of her den. "I told you to stay sitting down! I don't want your leg to heal wrong, because you keep getting up and shifting the bandages! I want you to become a warrior, and I don't want you to have to wait longer because you decided to disobey me and not get your leg healed right. If the bandages shift too much, the bone will heal wrong. If it heals wrong I have to break it again to grow it in the right place, or worse. You won't become a warrior at all. I don't want that for you."

Picking up her squirrel, she padded over to Lillypaw and used her tail to try and turn her the other direction. If she agree'd she would take her to her temporary nest and fix her bandages. If she refused, there would be no Telling what MoonEcho would have to do. Why doesn't she listen? Can't she see I want her to get better so she can become a warrior. Even if she can't have Leopardstrike for a mate, atleast she can have one.

ooc: btw, no one is supposed to know in their RPG post that Mooon and leo are secretly mates.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:15 pm

Mistkit squeaked in glee as Petalclaw taught her the hunting crouch. "Shh,"she murmured,flicking her tail over her mouth. She motioned towards a mouse in the grass. "Try to catch that!"she whispered. Mistkit nodded and pounced,feeling her teeth meet flesh. "Good job Mistkit!"Petalclaw purred,coming up behind her.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Lillypaw shuved MoonEcho aside with her sholders an ran out of Camp, to go on a hunting trip with her new Crush.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Recovery(Open) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:35 pm

MoonEcho Chased after Lillypaw. Finding lillypaw she screamed, "Lillypaw!" She butted her, very carefully, to get her to the ground. NOt caring if she even did get her on the ground she spat in her face, "I Told you to stay PUT!" She said spitting. " You will NEVER be a warrior if you disobey me! I'll be sure of that! Now, we are going back to camp and talk to Silverstar about your behavior issues." BIg pile of fox-dung! she thought in her head.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2