Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Apprentices!!! (OPEN MUCH?)

+3
LEN KAGAMINE
~ Jetter ~
Nightclan
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Apprentices!!! (OPEN MUCH?) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Apprentices!!! (OPEN MUCH?)

Post by Noname Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:49 pm

Maple[aw leaned closer, from behind a bush, trying to hear every word of the conversation. She lied down flat, and crept a little closer under the leaves, she was glad she was downwind so her scent wouldn't be sent to Hollowpaw, this was almost like catching prey. But she knew she had to be even quieter, and be completely unseen to Cloudpaw. Which she was doing.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : New Apprentices!!! (OPEN MUCH?) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

New Apprentices!!! (OPEN MUCH?) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Apprentices!!! (OPEN MUCH?)

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:49 pm

Cloudpaw sat across from Holllowpaw, she stared into his sightless eyes. Bring her voice down she meowed..

"A couple nights ago I got a dream, I am not sure who it was from. But the cat told me all the Clans must leave and find a new home, or we will all be destoried. They told me to follow the brightest star at four trees. They are sending one cat from each clan to scout the way...I am going and I want you to come with me..." she finished.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Hollowpaw listened to Cloudpaw intensely. "Journey? ... Strange... But, why me?" He flicked his ears, and tilted his head.

OOC: Sorry they are short.. >>
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:55 pm

Pyropaw frowned at Maplepaw. She's up to something. And he followed her out of the den.
"I feel that it isn't a god idea to laze about either." Pyropaw smoothly lied (wait.. isn't everyone gone? XD) and padded out f the den. He sniffed out his sister's scent easily.
"Having fun, Maplekit?" He meowed quietly.
"Someone's being nosy."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:57 pm

"Umm, well, Hollowpaw I love you"

SHORT AND I FIXED HAPPY?

Last edited by Jet of Breeze on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Maplepaw's eyes widened. A good tracker? Amberstorm and Smallflower are good trackers. It's much more than that... she thought in her mind, cocking her head to one side. Cloudpaw loved Hollowpaw... Well that was good gossip, even if she had no actual proof. Then she heard a voice whispering behind her. "Shut up, Pyropaw!" yowled Maplepaw a little too loud, she was shocked and angry at Pyropaw's appearance. She was almost about to drive her claws into his throat, but then she realized. Her cover was blown. "Fox-Dung." she muttered, crawling from under the bush, and stepping back, trying to think up a plan. Maybe she could run? No... She wasn't a coward, she wouldn't run.

Last edited by Blizzard of Snow on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:01 pm

OOC: lol! xDDD

IC:

Hollowpaw stared at where he thought Cloudpaw was with shock. "L-l-love?" He gazed down at his paws, shuffling them on the ground. "O-okay... I guess I'll go then..." He finished, gazing back up at the Apprentice. Even though he couldn't see, he knew that he locked eyes with Cloudpaw.

OOC: NEVER GUNNA CHANGE IT!

Last edited by Kyuubi no Youko on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:02 pm

OOC: I FIXED IT PEPS!! CHANGE URS
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Pyropaw tensed his muscles, ready to fly out of the way with a tremendous leap. But his sister did not attack, as expected.
"Now, why would you attack me?" He grumbled, his gaurd not down. It had never been. His tail thrashed a bit.
"What would the gain have been?"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Spiderfang jumped at a yowl,and she raced around from the side of the den,her black fur bristling. "Whats going on?"she growled in a low,menacing voice.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:05 pm

"Sorry... You just startled me is all." she meowed licking at her chest fur, her spiky fur lying as flat as it ever would.

OOC: SHORT
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:05 pm

NEVER!

CHANGE IT BACK!
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:05 pm

Pyropaw sniffed.
"Like Maplepaw said, I startled her." Pyropaw tried to meet Spiderfang's gaze.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:08 pm

"Yes,"she growled,making her fur lie flat. She sighed. "You really had me worried. You had me thinking FireClan was attacking!" She shook her head angrily. Her amber eyes went down to meet Pyropaw's gaze. "And what were you doing?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Pyropaw nearly laughed.
"FireClan? We could handle those fattys..." He growled, his eyes cold and menacing, the true trait of a DarkClan cat.
"And.. I wondered where Maplepaw had gone."

"Easy, Pyroaw. You know it's not good to underestimate the enemy, no matter how heavy they may be." Skull meowed calmly, slinking out of the shadows. He was a master at sneaking like that.

Skull had surprised him, but he didn't show it. "Yes, Skull." Pyropaw meowed, and hen nodded respectfully.

Last edited by Fox of Two Tails on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:12 pm

OOC: Very happy! now... Next IC post? (Meh needs Cloud to post IC now ... >>)
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:16 pm

Spiderfang chuckled darkly. "Hey,Skull,"she greeted him. Turning back to Pyropaw,"You really should listen to him. What if they...oh I don't know,allied with WolfClan and ThunderClan? We would be obliterated! There's a difference in being proud and being smart. If you called FireClan 'fattys' at a Gathering,they would be sure to attack."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:17 pm

"Umm, I believe tonight, at moonhigh...." she meowed almost wishing she didn't say that she loved him....Maybe it was too soon...

GWAD DRWONING IN SHORTNESS
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:24 pm

OOC: Not too soon... >>

Hollowpaw nodded. Darkclan cats were best in the dark, but Hollowpaw was the best without any type of sight. "What about the Eavesdropper?" He flicked his tail at Maplepaw, leaving out Pyropaw, for he knew too well that Pyropaw would never spy on him.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:24 pm

"Actually, with all due respect to your advice, which does in fact make sense, but FireClan would not attack at a gathering because they love the Warrior Code too much." Pyropaw pointed out. Yes, it was true. If FireClan allied with the wolves, DarkClan would be over.

Skull nodded. Yes, FireClan was rather attatched to this Warrior Code of theirs. But if few butons were pushed.. it would be all over... It was a custom not to attack at a gathering.
"Exactly as Spiderfang said, Pyropaw. However..." He stopped in mid-sentence, a new idea surfacing to the top of his mind.
"S-spiderfang... I just had an idea... We should head to Nightstar straight away!" He meowed. He knew how they could take over the other Clans.
If DarkClan merely poked around and guided fo some things to happen, he might just get the Clans to crack at a gathering and cause war between them.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:27 pm

"You to can come out now!" she hissed to the other apperentice.....

Can't think of ANYTHING TO WRITE
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:29 pm

Spiderfang brightened. "Yes."she purred,flicking her tail. Then she stood,rising far above Pyropaw. "We should go immeadiatly."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Hollowpaw sighed. "They're in their own conversation, now..." He muttered, twitching his tail. Love? She really Loves me?
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Danai wrote:Spiderfang brightened. "Yes."she purred,flicking her tail. Then she stood,rising far above Pyropaw. "We should go immeadiatly."

OOC: what are you guys talking about????!!!
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:41 pm

OOC: Who knowz
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next