Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother and daughter(Furryclaw and cheesecake only)

2 posters

Go down

Mother and daughter(Furryclaw and cheesecake only) Empty Mother and daughter(Furryclaw and cheesecake only)

Post by Cheesles Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:03 am

Dawnfur looked down at her gorgeous new kit that squirmed beside her belly. She nuzzled Blazekit towards her stomach so he could suckle.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Mother and daughter(Furryclaw and cheesecake only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Mother and daughter(Furryclaw and cheesecake only) Empty Re: Mother and daughter(Furryclaw and cheesecake only)

Post by furryclaw Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:14 am

Blazekit layed there in the darkness nursing just wondering when he would be able to open his eyes. She just burried her head even deaper into her stomach

furryclaw

Warning System : Mother and daughter(Furryclaw and cheesecake only) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Mother and daughter(Furryclaw and cheesecake only) Empty Re: Mother and daughter(Furryclaw and cheesecake only)

Post by Cheesles Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:44 am

Dawnfur bent her head and ashed her kit. Long slow strokes of her toungue over her kits fur. When she finished she did the same to herself.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Mother and daughter(Furryclaw and cheesecake only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down