Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be happy to mother new kits in Windclan. My name is Moonflight.

4 posters

Go down

I'll be happy to mother new kits in Windclan. My name is Moonflight. Empty I'll be happy to mother new kits in Windclan. My name is Moonflight.

Post by Sneezewhisker Wed May 05, 2010 2:15 am

"My name is Moonflight, and I'll be happy to help any new kits that don't have mothers or have been abandoned," She said to anyone who would listen.

(Because I want to be a queen, on the character bio, I put warrior, so what do I do? Do I change the Bio, or what?)

Sneezewhisker

Warning System : I'll be happy to mother new kits in Windclan. My name is Moonflight. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

I'll be happy to mother new kits in Windclan. My name is Moonflight. Empty Re: I'll be happy to mother new kits in Windclan. My name is Moonflight.

Post by Lynx Wed May 05, 2010 10:28 am

OOC: Please, kill me. *headdesk*
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : I'll be happy to mother new kits in Windclan. My name is Moonflight. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

I'll be happy to mother new kits in Windclan. My name is Moonflight. Empty Re: I'll be happy to mother new kits in Windclan. My name is Moonflight.

Post by Member Wed May 05, 2010 3:14 pm

OOC: You just have kits. That is all. :3 You will just probably have unknown mates or you can go to the Character Requests to get one. When you do have the kits, or you're getting ready to, you can make a thread in Character Adoption so other members can RP them if you don't want to.

Also, if you have a question, just PM the admins.

*slaps Sand* Be helpful, don't complain. u.u
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu May 06, 2010 12:28 am

ooc: sorry, its just soooo annoying :(
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu May 06, 2010 3:47 pm

I know...

Locketed. *HAPPY FLINT!?*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri May 07, 2010 6:56 pm

No. You put it in a color that stands out.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri May 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Maybe you can just read.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down