Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIRD GATHERING

+14
Flamestar
Riber~
Edward
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Amberstorm
Lillyflower
Nagasaki
Naruto
LEN KAGAMINE
Jay
Goldenstorm
~ Jetter ~
Noname
18 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

THIRD GATHERING Empty THIRD GATHERING

Post by Noname Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:33 pm

OOC: Sorry, Flint the public forced me to this. GIVE IT UP FOR THE 3RD GATHERING!!!

Nightstar smirked standing in the darkness of the of a tree on the top most branches, Nightstar looked at the coming Clan Cats. His own clan would not appear, why would they need to honor StarClan, when they only trusted NightClan. But it was always good to look for ways of killing his targets. Nightstar sat down calmly staring intently at the cats. He hoped he could find some new ways to kill these clans and rule over them.

Leopardstrike smiled, his first gathering as a warrior. He could hardly suppress his excitement, or his fear. Would any of the cats from the border scuffle with RiverClan be there, and what about Mountainpaw? Would he be dead? Or was he here and might possible break the truce to kill hi. And what of Blossompaw, would she risk speaking to him, especially with all the RiverClan cats that didn't trust him.

Thunderpaw blundered next to Barkwood towards the Gathering Place. He was a medicine cat apprentice, and this was his first Gathering ever. He could hardly contain himself. Next to him on his left flank was his mother Wildtail keeping careful watch on all of her kits, even though they were already apprentices. Sometimes he wished she could care just a little less. "Barkwood, who are the other Medicine Cat Apprentices?"

Wildtail purred, licking each of her kits, she had throughly groomed them before they had even come close to the Gathering Place, she always wanted them to look perfectly nice, especially at their first Gathering. "And remember, don't say anything to the other cats about our Clan, but try to get as much information from the younger cats as possible. Respect the elders and queens, and speak kindly to every cat." She whispered into all of her three kits ears.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : THIRD GATHERING WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

THIRD GATHERING Empty Re: THIRD GATHERING

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:55 pm

Rainpelt lead ThunderClan towards the gathering area. Tonight she would fill in for her leader, Sliverstar. She murmmerd to herslf to keep going, this would be her first gathering as deputy, but instead she had to fill in as leader. Rainpelt took one large leap and sat on one of the branches, it felt smooth and worn down. She waited for the other leaders or deputys to gather.

Sunstreak sat next to Wildtail, the mother was talking to her kits. One day she would want kits of her own, she envied Wildtail for that."I remember my first gathering, and how exciting it was." she purred to the other she-cat.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:05 pm

Badgerpaw looked for some other apprentices to talk to. He saw some cats who were too small to be warriors and too big to be kits, he guessed they were apprentices. He walked over to them. "Hi guys, I'm a new apprentice in FireClan, my name is Badgerpaw." he introduced himself.

Goldenpaw saw that Badgerpaw deserved his name, he looked exactly like a badger. If he hadn't started talking, Goldenpaw wouldn't have attacked. "Hello Badgerpaw, I'm Goldenpaw, a new apprentice of WindClan. My mentor is Watertail." Goldenpaw replied, politely.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:34 pm

Sunflower padded into the clearing gazing around at the other cats. She found a small boulder to rest on; her paws were tired. She stayed there for a few minutes, then hopped down to find someone to talk to.

Jayfang blankly led the clan into the clearing, and broke away from the group. He joined the other deputies, noticing Rainplets tabby coat. "Hello Rainpelt." He mewed, sitting down by the ThunderClan she-cat. He wrapped his tail around his paws and waited for her reply. Also thinking if Flamestar will show.
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:35 pm

Tigerpelt slipped through the shadows, something he learned how to easily do from Darkclan. He clambered up the Tree that his leader was on. His eyes rested on the Clans below. "So," He muttered, "What's the plan?"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:36 pm

Spiderfang waited below,her black pelt invisible in the gloom.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:36 pm

"Hello Jayfang." she meowed simply.

SHORTNESS

Last edited by Rainpelt on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:38 pm

OOC:lol

Jayfang whisker twitched in amusement. "Me too," he said.

SHORTNESS ALSO
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:40 pm

"I am kinda nervous, this is also my first my first gathering as a deputy." she meowed.

I HATE SHORTNESS
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:46 pm

"Well im sure you'll do fine." Jayfang said. Then he hoped that Flamestar (who needs to lay off da mice XD) would show up.
"I wonder where he is" he mumbled

Sunflower weaved through the growing crowd of cats and saw Rainpelt talking to a gray tabby tom. She bounded up to the deputies and flicked her tail, sitting next to her friend. "How's the prey running?" She asked the tom cat.
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:49 pm

OOC: SUNNY!!

"Hello Sunflower." she meowed, Rainpelt turned her head back towards the other deputies.
"Anything new?" she asked
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Jayfang look at the pretty tortoiseshell queen. "And who are you?" He asked curtly.

Sunflower twitched her ears. "I'm Sunflower. Pleased to meet you," she chimed brightly.

Jayfang nodded and turned back to Rainpelt. "Not really. We have a new apprentice Badgerpaw.
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:04 am

"Sorry I forgot to introduce you two, Jayfang this is Sunflower, she is one of my best friends (bestie), Sunflower this is Jayfang he is deputy of FireClan." she meowed.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:10 am

Sunflower's gaze wandered as the deputy introduced her to Jayfang. She didn't reply.

Jayfang Looked at Sunflower and said "Hello Sunflower, what s your rank?"

Sunflower barely heard Jayfangs meow. She mumbled, "Im a queen..." she trailed off.

Jayfang replied "Oh, thats wonderful do you have any kits?"
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:13 am

"She has four, right?" she asked. Something was wrong with Sunflower, and the she-wanted to figure out what was happening.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagasaki Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:22 am

Blazeheart wandered towards the gathering. This was his first one - and he couldn't be less calm. He padded towards the cluster of cats. Him not being the social one, sat far in a corner under a jutting rock. His tail flicked as his eyes darted around.

[ooc; ehhhh. :3]

Nagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:46 am

"My mentor is Sunstreak, over there." Badgerpaw said, pointing his tail to his mentor. She was talking to two others. "I don't know much yet." he looked at the ground, looking mopey.

"You deserve your name."Goldenpaw put in.

"What?" Badgerpaw questioned, not sure what this cat was talking about.

"Your name, you deserve it. You look just like a badger, if I hadn't known better, I would've attacked you." Goldenpaw said, explaining himself.

"Well you deserve yours, your fur is as golden as the heather in WindClan. By the way, if you attacked me, you'd never win." Badgerpaw teased, hoping to start up a playfight.

"You wanna bet?" Goldenpaw leaped onto his opponent, playfully chewing on his ear.

Badgerpaw tried to push his opponent off, but he couldn't, he was too big. He had to try something else. He tried kicking Goldenpaw without unsheathing his claws, but it was hard, he had long claws.

Goldenpaw felt himself being leaned to one side and decided to jump off of Badgerpaw. "Not bad, could use some work though." Goldenpaw had not relaxed, he was still in a defensive stance, ready for anything Badgerpaw could throw at him.

Badgerpaw threw himself at Goldenpaw, tossing both of the young cats on their sides, upon one another. In a sloppy pile of fur. Badgerpaw started laughing, he couldn't stop, he looked at Goldenpaw who was starting to show a small glint of humor in his eyes.

Goldenpaw watch his friend start to crack up at their fumble and couldn't help himself, he started giggling. It turned into a chuckle than into a laughter that couldn't contain itself.

A howl in the tree silenced them both immediately.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:13 am

Creamfur padded over to Rainpelt. "Please tell the Clans of what happend to Lillypaw, as the Twoleg and its Horse might still be roaming about" Creamfur meowed quitely. She wished the Apprnetice could be hear tonight, but insted she was in the Medican Cats's Den back in ThunderClan.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : THIRD GATHERING WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:05 am

Autumn followed close behind Flint,her tail wagging steadily. I wonder what the news is this time? she wondered vaguely. Mud trotted along just beside her,his eyes shining. "This is your first Gathering,right?"she asked him in a whisper. "Yes,"he breathed in excitement. "Then I'll have to introduce you!"she whispered back.

Rainpaw pushed her way through the crowd of cats,hoping to see some apprentices to talk to.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:38 am

Sunflower eyes caught a large tom sitting under a rock. Something about the tom seemed familiar. She left the deputies to find out who he was.

Jayfang then turned to Rainpelt and said "Anything going on in Riverclan i heard a appr.......... Thunder clan cat killed Riverclans deputy?"
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:48 am

Leopardstrike bristled at the mention of the RiverClan deputy. He had just been speaking with a group of warriors, about nothing in particular. He tried to calm down licking his chest fur self-consciously. His first Gathering as a Warrior and he was being haunted by his mistakes. He wished he hadn't even been here.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:37 am

"Creamfur, don't worry I will. Leopardstrike, be calm. And we have killed no RiverClan cat, and we do not want blood spilled beacause of something stupid like that. But lets not talk about that, I think it is time for the gathering." she meowed as she turned her head to look at the tree

OOC:i dunno if it is a tree or not.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:00 pm

Skull was hiding in the shadows. He, too had learned this skill from DarkClan, and was proud of it. But he was waiting to see if he would ever be given a warrior name. He thought Skullface would be nice. Since his fur was nearly the color of twilight, he stayed behind, where no one would see him.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:12 pm

Creamfur nodded and then walked away hoping to fine someone to talk to.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : THIRD GATHERING WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagasaki Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Blazeheart didn't want to be here. He wasn't like the other cats, who may like meeting new cats, or getting into fights, or doing anything, really. Blazeheart didn't acually... do anything. As he sat, his scar pulsed like it did whenever he was around a large group of cats. He looked around with blank eyes.

Nagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next