Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contacting (All NightClan Cats)

3 posters

Go down

Contacting (All NightClan Cats) Empty Contacting (All NightClan Cats)

Post by Noname Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:10 pm

Nightstar curled up in the darkness of his den, closing his hoping to have dream of NightClan, he had a mission for these cats, and he also needed a new plan to ensure that there was a great battle between the two clans, River and Thunder. When Thunder was weakened, NightClan could increase their borders, ten-fold. But he also needed a favor, they needed a spy in the Clans, and he would have to ask NightClan to show him the cat that could do the job. "NightClan... Where are you."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Contacting (All NightClan Cats) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Contacting (All NightClan Cats) Empty Re: Contacting (All NightClan Cats)

Post by Riber~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Siren appeared in Nightstar's den, walking slowly on each paw, tail waving in the slight breeze. Her jet black fur remained completely still however, not ruffled by the breeze. Complete silence erupted when she padded in, the only sound being her footsteps. "You called me?" Siren's maw turned smug, ocean-blue eyes slitting with amusement. Lithe body padded over slowly to Nightstar, tail still swaying.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightclan Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:17 pm

Hawkfrost slipped out of the Darkness at the sound of Nightstar sleeping. He didn't make a sound as he stalked up to the Leader, and Siren. He nodded a greeting to Siren, and slowly prodded Nightstar untill he woke.

Nightclan

Location : In the Dark Forest, spying on Starclan and the other Clans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:18 pm

"I have a mission for you, I need you to find a cat, that is filled with spite in any of the clans. Fill him with spite, anger, and hatred, and turn him into a spy for us. I need to ensure that the battle with RiverClan and ThunderClan begins." he mewed standing up to the NightClan cat, whose pelt was as black as his. This new cat would be a prodigy, and a magnificent spy, no one would ever know that he was a spy, because he would walk in the one place, no other living cat could. Dreams.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:23 pm

OOC: *coughSirenisagirl*

Siren's maw turned smug, pulling back into an unearthly smile. "Spying I can do. You see I can walk in any cats dreams, unlike other NightClan cats ... I can walk in a cat not of DarkClan's. I'll see to it immediately." She stood, still shorter than the leader. Walking slowly towards the exit of the leader's den, back into the portal that leads to the other clan territories she meowed loudly over her shoulder. "Oh trust me, while I'm on the job, there will be a battle. But it would be much more simple if he simply joined NightCLan."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightclan Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:26 pm

Hawkfrost snorted. "That's all? Well, it is a good idea..." The tabby thought for a moment. "I guess we can..." Hawkfrost started to turn away. "Oh, and before we go, make sure to keep those kits in the clan... Don't let them see what their future holds..." He flicked his tail, his pawsteps barely making a noise. "Siren, you know what to do... And make it quick..." He hissed when he caught up to Siren, for she was the only cat who could munipulate other cats better than he and Tigerstar combined. Hawkfrost dissapeared into the Shadows, only his scent lingering...

Nightclan

Location : In the Dark Forest, spying on Starclan and the other Clans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Siren nodded with a small smirk; this was what she loved. Gracing Nightstar with a last look over her petite shoulder with oecan-blue eyes, the she-cat stepped into the shadows, away to step back into Mountaipaw's dreams ...

[LATER:]

Siren padded back into Nightstar's den for a second time in one day. "Go to the DarkClan border. Be there by moon-high." She murmured simply before backing away from the leader, turning on her paws and walking painfully slow back to the darkness.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down