Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YO NIGHTCLAN! C'MERE FOR A SEC!

3 posters

Go down

YO NIGHTCLAN! C'MERE FOR A SEC! Empty YO NIGHTCLAN! C'MERE FOR A SEC!

Post by Member Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Featherpaw lay in her bed inside her den. She looked out outside, the night was cold as usual. She held herself tightly, making her body as warm as much as she could. Featherpaw began to get tired, and soon enough fell asleep.

OOC: No effort on my part.
Administrator

Warning System : YO NIGHTCLAN! C'MERE FOR A SEC! WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

YO NIGHTCLAN! C'MERE FOR A SEC! Empty Re: YO NIGHTCLAN! C'MERE FOR A SEC!

Post by Riber~ Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:04 am

ooc- What Featherpaw needs I do not know. But I shall post anyways.

Siren, black fur laying completely still AND SAPPHIRE BLUE EYES alit with a cold light, padded softly into the medicine cat den. They made no sound, no muffled whoosh that pawsteps should make. She stared down at Featherpaw before brushing her onyx tail against the dirt ground and signifying the cat to wake up.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:30 am

OOC: Well, Kyuberts said to make a thread if I wanted her to be a medicine cat. So... right now she's just sleeping. XD

Featherpaw twitched her nose when she felt something brush against it. Just in and instant she sneezed at the irritation it caused. She opened her eyes, of course in a frown, and looked down at her nose.

She looked away when she noticed the change in temperature. It was... a lot warmer now. She couldn't place a paw on why that was until she saw a cat in front of her. She scrambled up to her feet, fur bristling and looked at whoever was in front of her.

This cat.... she'd never seen her. The only ones in NightClan she'd seen was... Hawkfrost and some other ones in the back, that was it. So who was she standing before her? And why was she here. She hadn't needed anything, not even at the time of Nightstar's sickness, she didn't even think about the possibility of NightClan having an answer.

Featherpaw looked closer at this cat. Black fur... blue eyes. Wait... blue? Last time she checked black cats didn't have blue eyes. But... if this cat was from NightClan, it must meant she was dead. Maybe dead cats could change their eye color. She shrugged her shoulders and dropped it there.

"Hello?" She greeted in an unsure tone to the she-cat.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightclan Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:04 pm

OOC: Sorry... I was er... slow... Traffic... Yeah... Traffic... Those idiotic Starclan cats got in the way... Those slow drivers! ><

Icey blue eyes beamed from the darkness of the Nightclan Territory. A small, barely seen shape floated over head, showing the tiny bit of light of the moon. But, this moon was over Starclann Territory. A large, tabby tom stalked out of the shadows, his tail twitching back and forth.

"Siren..." His rough voice hissed through clentched teeth. "You don't know why we're here, do you?" The tom rolled his eyes and flicked his tail. "Featherpaw... It seems that Ripplesong has been neglecting her duties and left without a mentor for you... You seem to show more talent than that lowlife, and you're naming ceramony is pass due..." The tabby tom smirk. "Let's get this over with..."

"I, Hawkfrost, Duputy of Nightclan, call upon your warrior ancestors, Nightclan, to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a Medicine cat, without her Mentor present, and with our help she will serve her Clan for many moons. Featherpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a Medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan an to protect all {{Darkclan}} cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"

Hawkfrost's yowl bellowed around the open space. A small, old cat manifested out of no where. The tom glansed back at the cat, nodding slightly. Good... Deathberry has arrived... One of the first Medicine Cats to die and go to Nightclan...

OOC: River-baa-chan. Since Deathberry (xD) is a NPC, you can RP him, too... xD

Nightclan

Location : In the Dark Forest, spying on Starclan and the other Clans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:16 pm

Featherpaw, still confused as to what was going on, watched as Hawkfrost came in. She knew this cat from her first trip to Snowstone. The day she first experience lethargy at extreme levels.

She stood taller and perked herself up when he started his announcement of her becoming a Medicine Cat. Finally! Ad with her father's Laws of Darkness, she never thought it would happen, ever. Her pelt lay down smooth again from it's formally bristled state.

"I do," Featherpaw replied as steadily and formally as she could.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightclan Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:37 pm

Hawkfrost sighed as Featherpaw said 'I do.' This was a Medicine Cat's job, not the Nightclan Deputy's...

"Then by the powers of NightClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Featherpaw, from this moment you will be known as Featherstream. NightClan honors your intelligence and your patience. We welcome you as a full Medicine cat of Darkclan."

Hawkfrost grunted as he quickly layed his head on Featherstream's head. The tom removed his head, nodded, and started to stalk back to the shadows.

Deathberry nodded to the newly named Medicine Cat. "I am truely sorry that you weren't able to have this at the Snowstone, but the Starclan Medicine Cats would... You know..." The tom dipped his head.

Hawkfrost looked back at Featherstream. "Before I go... Tell Nightstar that his son and his son's little friend, Cloudpaw, will be coming home safely... After a close encounter with a cat-eating beast of a bird, that is..." The tom chuckled at the end, flicked his tail, and stalked away. His form disappeared, Deathberry's form leaving, too.

Nightclan

Location : In the Dark Forest, spying on Starclan and the other Clans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:46 pm

OCO: WELL I DIDN'T KNOW THE WORDS! XD

Featherpaw, now Featherstream, dipped her head respectfully. She felt as though she'd done something wrong, but, it probably wasn't that big of a deal. Hopefully, not.

Her eyes widened at Hawkfire's message. Her brother! He was coming back! And... a cat-eating bird! It sounded so absurd, and yet so... dangerous, so frightening.

Wait... if Hawkfrost new they were coming back, then he knew where they were, right? She opened her mouth, but before even a single vocal came out before she instantly woke up.

Featherstream shivered as cold air hit her hard like a badger on the attack. She got up from he nest and began to move out from her den. She looked around the clearing. She'd begin her days now as Featherstream.

Quickly, she padded towards Nightstar's den to pass on the message told by Hawkfrost.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down