Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discoverys!!!(OPEN)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Discoverys!!!(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Discoverys!!!(OPEN)

Post by Noname Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:51 pm

"Tigerpelt, Spiderfang, Skull and I will go hunting, after Spiderfang finds a place to put the prey." he yowled after listening to his warriors suggestions, he was glad he had a clan of smart cats and not a group of dithering idiots.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Discoverys!!!(OPEN) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Hollowkit sighed, flicking his ears as if a fly was there. "We might as well bring the Prey to the Nursery, and hope Maplekit doesn't steal it..." The black kit muttered to Pyrokit, picking up the Thrush by its wing, and starting to drag it to the Den.

Smallflower nodded to her mate. She bounded over to her kits, and herded them towards the Nursery. "Featherkit! Come!" Once in, she gazed at Tigerpelt and Amberstorm. "A storm's coming... So stay inside for the time being... And Tigerpelt, Go outside, Nightstar might need you."

Tigerpelt nodded, gazing down at the kits. He said his goodbye, and padded out of the Den. He sat down, awaiting orders from his leader.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Spiderfang nodded to her leader and dipped her head. She went over to the pile of prey and grabbed the first thing she could,a mouse,and brought it over to the others. "Better eat now,if your hungry,"she grunted. "Won't be able to for a while."
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Featherkit let out a sigh of agitation. "At least I can save one," she muttered under her breath. Featherkit pick a vole from the fresh-kill pile and dragged it to the nursery by the tail.

As she brought it back her mind strayed back over to the medicine cat's den. Surely no rain would blow inside and ruin the herbs. Oh, it didn't matter if it did, they were plants! They can take getting a little wet, and they were sure to be in a safe spot, why was she worrying?

Featherkit moved faster until she reached the nursery and walked inside.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:16 pm

Spiderfang grunted in aggravation. 'Kits..' She went back over to the prey pile and dragged several pieces of prey under an overhang,beside the medicine den. That way,if any cat got sick,they would have easy access to the prey.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Pyrokit help Hollowkit drag the thrush to the nursery. "I can feel something, too, brother." He meowed. "And if Maplekit steals, well..." He didn't bother to finish the sentance. He expected Hollowkit knew what he was talking about.

If Amberstorm hadn't been with her kits that second, she would have spat. "I don't need looking after! I'm not just some helpless queen!" She protested. But she was wrong; her kits needed her where she was. Tigerpelt and the other warriors would take care of it. "A storm..." She whispered, looking at her kits and cuddling them close with her tail.

Skull just ignored the bad-tempered old she-cat. Instead, he listened to Nightstar's orders and carried them out at once. If there was a storm coming, he would fight and hunt as much as possible to help his Clan. "Coming, Tigerpelt?" He called behind him, and then he sprinted out of camp. I should calm down. If I don't, it will make me a poor hunter, and then I won't have any food to present to my Clan. Skull thought.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Spiderfang grunted and hauled the last of the prey under the overhang. She raced after Skull,easily gaining on him with her long legs. "Where do we hunt?"she asked,back to a normal temperament.

((She's 20 moons...))
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:04 pm

(Have you ever heard of that one expression.. Uhm, an example. "Well, have you ever met old Tom?" And it doesn't matter how old Tom is.)
Skull wasn't impressed by Spiderfang's speed; he knew the she-cat would be very fast with those long legs. "I don't know. I'm not the leader of this expedition; ask Nightstar." Skull meowed.
(POST IN TERRITORY!)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:09 pm

OOC: Tiggerpelt shall join later...

IC: Smallflower chuckled at Amberstorm. "Don't worry, you and your kits will be fine!" She mewed, laying down in her nest as she watched her kits.

Hollowkit nodded towards his brother, as he settled down to eat again. "I just hope Maplekit minds her manners..." He grumbled to himself, taking a rather large bite from the Thrush. It had become to get harder, but it was still good.

Tigerpelt padded after the other cats, his tail twitchign back and forth.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3