Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discoverys!!!(OPEN)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Discoverys!!!(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Discoverys!!!(OPEN)

Post by Noname Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:53 pm

"What do I want? I'm your sister!" she said meeting the cats gaze, with a sharp look, eyes narrowed, and teeth almost bared into a snarl. But she wouldn't attack her own kin, especially with her father son nearby.

Nightstar looked at his kits, they reminded him of when he was a kit, especially Pyrokit, and Hollowkit, though Maplekit had definitely gotten her personality from her mother, and Featherkit, frankly he thought she was sort of both, shy, but also intelligent and beautiful. He just wished they would all just get a long. He especially eyed Pyrokit, such an angry cat, he definitely deserves the name. "Hollowkit, look at me." He mewed, if Hollowkit knew where he was then he had could be of same use.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Discoverys!!!(OPEN) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:00 pm

Hollowkit was a little comferted by is brother's words. "Thanks, Pyrokit... I know I can always count on you!" He voice was a little bit of a chirp, but the serious tone stayed. He glansed back at Maplekit. "Well?" He grunted, waiting for Maplekit's answer.

Smallflower sighed. "Kits!" She flicked her gray tail as she watched them, a warm glow in her eyes.

Hollowkit hissed at Spiderfang's comment. One eye? Pfft! I can work with no eyes! His thoughts were lost at the sudden hiss from the She-Cat warrior, making him jump. "What was that for!" He hissed, lashing his tail.

Smallflower sighed, padding off the HighRock, and standing besides Hollowkit. "Shh... Don't talk to a Warrior that way!" Her mew was stern, as she covered the black kit's mouth with her tail.

Hollowkit backed away at the touch of his mother's tail. He felt the amusement flow off of her, hitting him like waves from a stream. "What are you so amused about!" He snapped.

Smallflower just rolled her eyes. "You're kist a kit, so you are amusing to others, like me!" She teased, flicking Hollowkit's shoulder with her tail.

Hollowkit just grunted, stalking off towards Pyrokit again. "I wish they would just leave me be..." He muttered crossly, laying on his haunches. He pricked his ears at his father's request. He scented the air, pinpointing his location in only a few seconds. Hollowkit turned his head, his facial expression saying, 'What now?'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tigerpelt emerged from the Warriors' den, blinking from the sunlight. "He yawned, still getting used to being a Deputy. He nodded to all the cats in the clearing, and trotted over towards the Nursery. He shoved his head in, gazing at Amberstorm and her kits. "Hello, Amberstorm." He whispered, not wanting to wake the kits from their slumber.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:04 pm

Spiderfang growled again,her claws gouging deep scars into the ground. "Oh,nothing,"she hissed through her teeth,trying to calm down. She lashed her tail across the ground. "Don't ever go near rouges,and never make deals with them."she muttered darkly as a warning. She shrugged off the feeling that made her fur bristle,and flicked her tail across the ground in an effort to lighten the mood.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:08 pm

Amberstorm looked up at her mate. "Hello, Tigerpelt." She whispered. And then pride shone in her eyes. "Bramblekit and Snowkit opened their eyes today, but they werr to tired." She meowed.

Pyrokit was bored. He didn't know what to do. Perhaps he could attack someone else? But no, he had already done that. As Hollowkit looked at their father, Pyrokit placed that same smile upon his face again, that cold, evil one. "That was good, Hollowkit. And you're just a kit. Imagine how you'll do when you're a warrior." He meowed in his cold, smooth, and very quiet voice.

The large cat yawned widely as he stepped out of the warriors den. He wondered if he would recieve a warrior name to replace the name those mangy twolegs had given him. Skull padded over to join the party. The kit party. "Hello." He meowed loudly, his long black-tipped tail swishing.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:08 pm

Nightstar padded closer to his blind kit, swishing his tail purposely to make noise. As he got closer he swung out with his paw to cuff the small kit, brushing the ground with his paw to see if Hollowkit would even react. He just hoped that this kit wouldn't be waste his life in the elders den just because he was blind.

Maplekit jumped off her brother, playfully walking around swishing her tail from side to side and humming to herself. Thinking only of random things, wondering how she was the black sheep of her family.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:10 pm

Spiderfang whipped her head around to see Skull. "Hello,"she growled bad temperedly. Her black pelt bristled still with that feeling of rage and hatred,and her amber eyes were narrowed.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Pyrokit yawned through the attack. Obviously it was ment for his brother, so there was no need to move. Plus, he wanted to see how Hollowkit would react. Deep inside, Pyrokit felt a compassion for his brother; he wanted him to succeed. He already felt that he was closer to this cat than he was even close to his own mother.

Skull chuckled. "What's got you so bad-tempered?" He meowed.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:18 pm

Hollowkit heard Nightstar come forward. He heard the air split as a paw came down, and Hollowkit dodged just in time. "What was that for!" He spat, fur bistling as he glared blankly at his father.

Smallflower sat down, watching what Nightstar did. She knew it was to make sure he would be suitible to be an Apprentice, or move to the Elders' den at a VERY really age.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tigerpelt's eyes widened. "Really? That's wonderful!" He tried to keep his voice low, but his tail lashed happily. The tabby warrior licked Amberstorm across her head, and trotted out for a moment. He watched a little at what was happening in the Clearing, but grabbed a large Rabbit from the Fresh-kill pile. He padded into the Nursery once more, and dropped it by Amberstorm. "Here you go!"

OOC: You have YET to telll meh if Blackkit is a She-Cat or Tom! XD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:19 pm

OOC:She cat

Spiderfang growled at Skull's chuckle. "Old memories,"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:22 pm

(I TOLD YOU! XD She is a she!)
Snowkit awoke with a snap. "Hoi again." He meowed, still messing up hi. "I'm not tired anymore." He mewed, looking around the nursery. "Mama, what can I do?"

Amberstorm looked at Snowkit who had just woken up. "I'm not sure, Snowkit. Unless one of your siblings isn't feeling tired, then you can't do anything." She meowed.

Pyrokit looked at Hollowkit. "He was testing you, brother."
(LOL! Let's go FMA and start calling each other brother ! XD)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:23 pm

"Ah, so you can react if I make enough sound. But obviously no warrior would stop up to you, and yell that their going to attack you. Just like what Pyrokit said, you'll be a great warrior." he said closing his eyes, he took a step, and slapped down his hand towards his kit, this time barely making a sound. If Hollowkit was able to hear, or smell his opponent coming for an attack then he would be useful, but if he couldn't defend against an attack, he had no idea what he would do.

Maplekit watched on with eyes wide as Nightstar 'play-fought' her brother. She loved to see how Hollowkit would react, he was always a grump, but she loved him like a brother... Because he was one.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:25 pm

The black-and-white kit just sat back and watched the test. Will he react? He asked himself.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Hollowkit sighed, stepping to the side. He felt the ground shake as Nightstar's paw thumped the ground below. "Do you really think I am to just sit there, when I know you are going to test me?" He grunted, flicking his clouded gaze to Nightstar, to Pyrokit. "You want to get some Fresh-Kill, Brother? We might as well start earily..."

OOC: FMA Nerdyness is a go!
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:31 pm

"He can fight. But he needs to learn to hold his tongue, sometimes I wish that all kits would just do what there told." he meowed to his mate Smallflower, eyes half-closed trying to drown out the nagging voice in the back of his head. And the constant worry that his kits might be put into any amount of pain.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:32 pm

(XD)
Pyrokit flicked his tail absently. "Sure." He meowed quietly, and spotted the fresh-kill pile a little ways away. And then he muttered, "You probably know this, Hollowkit, but Nightstar will most likely attack while we're leaving." He was a wide-minded cat. His mind worked differently; he paid more attention to things that seemed to be of less importance, but would become something. Just as he was very sure that Nightstar would attack when they least expected it. Unlike most cats, Pyrokit was more ready for secret attacks rather than open attacks.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:39 pm

Hollowkit grunted, following the scent of Prey to find the Fresh-Kill. "I just wish they would leave me be..." He muttered to Pyrokit. The black tom halted by the pile of prey, sniffing out the best one they could share. He found a plump thrush, and picked it up in his jaws. "Want to share?" He mumbled through the bird. His ears were pricked in case Nightstar desided to attack, again.

Smallflower let out a mrrow of laughter. "Don't worry. He's just a Kit. Were you any different when you were a kit?" She mewed, giving her mate a swift lick on his cheeck.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:42 pm

"Not really..." Suddenly large rolling dark clouds blanketed the sky, covering the sun in a dark gray tinge. It looked as if the sky was completely gone replaced with rain-filled puffballs. Birds cooed and cawed flying through the sky to escape the land. Nightstar looked to the sky, his eyes wide with shock, a storm was brewing and it looked like it would be a big one. From here all the way to the Gathering Place. "Hm..." he hummed to himself, waiting for the first drops to come... But they never came.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:43 pm

"Kay." He mewed, and he sat beside his brother and took the first bite. The meat was absolutely excellent. He craved it. "You know, they shouldn't treat you any different just because you're blind... I don't see why there is so much fuss!" Pyrokit meowed quietly to his brother. He wasn't just trying to comfort him; he actually ment these words. Seriously, he's just like any other cat!
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:22 pm

Featherkit had been distracted, not paying slight attention to the others. She was gazing around camp, eying and noting every detail of the place, almost as if she'd never see it again. Even though she tried to keep her scan around the the entire area, her blue eyes continued to stray over to the medicine cat's den. Every glance she got of it she inhaled deeply, trying to get at least a small whiff of the sweet smelling herbs inside.

Featherkit discontinued her look around and turned her head to see her brothers Pyrokit and Hollowkit over near the fresh kill pile. With a glance over at her rambunctious sister she bounded down towards them.

(OOC: lol, FMA. XD)
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:12 pm

Hollowkit's pelt prickled as he felt storm clouds cover the sun. He glanced up after taking a bite of prey, his icey eye round as he stared. He wondered what was to come of the camp when the Storm came, but all he knew is that it was going to be big. The black tom-kit looked back down at the Thrush, nodding to his brother's words as he took a bite of the warm fleahy bird. "Something's coming, Brother..." He murmered, twitching his tail.

Smallflower gazed up at the Clouds. "Look's like a storm... We better get into our dens when the first flash of lighning, or Thunder, comes..." Her pelt prickled with unease. Even though she was born a Riverclan cat, getting wet wasn't her favourite possible thing at the moment.

OOC: I like Pie...:3
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:17 pm

Spiderfang grumbled something nearly unintelligible. So,he's got nothing else to say,she nearly spat at Skull. She kept her gaze on the ground,and her long tail twitched with annoyance.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:40 pm

"Well, everyone, it's probably best if we hide the fresh-kill so it won't get rained on. It would also be best if all the kits return to the nursery, we don't need any kits getting sick." he yowled to all the cats in the clearing, the storm as soon to break, and he wondered if this rain would be the same as all the others. Something in the air was so... different.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Spiderfang nodded. "I can get the fresh kill somewhere dry. We might also want to hunt before the storm breaks;won't be long till the fresh kill pile stinks like carrion."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Featherkit looked up in the sky at her father's yowl. She hadn't noticed that... change in the sky, not at all. She looked to her brothers and then to the fresh kill.

"But! I want to help!" She said with slight anger in her voice. She shouldn't have to go in because of some little storm! Getting sick wasn't going to happen and she knew it. A little rain wasn't going to kill her.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:49 pm

"Fine,you want to scout for a place to put the prey?"Spiderfang growled.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next