Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiggerstar goes to Nightclan! (No more! New owner~Raven!)

5 posters

Go down

Tiggerstar goes to Nightclan! (No more! New owner~Raven!) Empty Tiggerstar goes to Nightclan! (No more! New owner~Raven!)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:00 pm

Name: Tigerstar
Affiliate: Nightclan
Rank: Cat- Ex-Warrior, Ex-Deputy, Ex-Leader from way back when, Ex-Leader of Darkclan, and now, Main Leader in Nightclan!!!

Looks: Tiggerstar goes to Nightclan! (No more! New owner~Raven!) TIGERSTAR-warrior-cats-2590120-300-373
Personality: Evil, Ambitious, Wants to be ruler of ALL the clans, POWERFUL, holds grudges.
Birth: Thunderclan, Rebirth Rogue, Rebirth Rogue.

History: Tigerstar became Deputy of Thunderclan by killing Redtail and letting Rogues kill Lionheart. He tried to Kill Bluestar, only to be caught, and turned into a rogue. He became Shadowclan leader when they were in need, and combined Shadowclan and Riverclan to make Tigerclan. His plans were foiled when Scourge, leader of Bloodclan, killed him off in one blow. He has been in the Dark Forest, plotting, and using his Sons for revenge. He found a way out with Rage and Darkstripe once, only to be killed by Mountainstar in the end. He has been plotting again,and has finally found another way to escape. He is still plotting his revenge. He made Darkclan, but died soon after the clan started to grow. He is now back in Nightclan, the Clan he was in when he died! (Consisting of all Evil cats who have died!)
RP Sample: Must give meh an EVIL sample, of pure EVIL!!!

Last edited by Kyuubi No Youko on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Tiggerstar goes to Nightclan! (No more! New owner~Raven!) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Tiggerstar goes to Nightclan! (No more! New owner~Raven!) Empty Re: Tiggerstar goes to Nightclan! (No more! New owner~Raven!)

Post by Amberstorm Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:05 am

I wish I could. >:
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Tiggerstar goes to Nightclan! (No more! New owner~Raven!) WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Tiggerstar goes to Nightclan! (No more! New owner~Raven!) Empty Re: Tiggerstar goes to Nightclan! (No more! New owner~Raven!)

Post by De Awesome Raven Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:59 pm

Oo, I'd like him! I have a strange liking of roleplaying ebil kitties. o.0

"Tigerstar never dies. He plots his revenge, then strikes again." the bulky, muscular tabby snarled, tail lashing, and his eyes fuming. He paced around, his claws digging into the earth with every pawstep.
"That idiot Firestar... thought Tigerstar would be gone forever when that puny black cat killed me. Tigerstar lives, and wherever that beebrained cat is, I hope he's suffering!"
Tigerstar's eyes flamed, and with a swipe of his mighty paws, he snapped a branch in half. He wanted nothing less than the domination of the forest, nothing less than to cause the suffering of the clans, nay, all the cats in the forest, whether it be loner or a kittypet that strayed in the forest.
No cat is safe from Tigerstar... no cat...

Eck, not even sure what Tigerstar is trying to accomplish- the domination of the forest? Was that evil enough? XP
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:13 pm

xD I almost read beerbrained instead of beebrained.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:42 pm

XD Never knew Firestar was an alcoholic... *calls AA Fur Cats*

Wait, what's Tigerstar trying to accomplish, and is it NightClan or DarkClan? I'm confuzzled. xP
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:43 pm

NIGHTCLAN! He is DEAD! So he goes to Nightclan!

Sooo... APPROVED!
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:01 pm

Oh, yeah... must have been a bad piece of fish... o.O

So, is Tigerstar trying to destroy the clans or...?
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:03 pm

Uhh no... not yet... He is watching Darkclan grow and is eagerly waiting for TC and RC to battle! XXDD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:11 pm

CAn i try out for him?
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:12 pm

... You're not evil.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:06 pm

Jay... Raven already has him... So... NO~!
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:03 pm

Ok... should I post with him in NightClan camp?
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:03 pm

yesh
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down