Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expecting Kits

2 posters

Go down

Expecting Kits Empty Expecting Kits

Post by Noname Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:09 pm

Wildtail yawned, she had just moved into the Nursery a day ago, Barkwood had told her that she would be expecting kits the day before IceClan left but she ignored all of that, until she seemed to grow in size, despite her protests she was placed in the Nursery with all the other kits and queens, she was to have four kits, that was a lot for one cat to handle and them being all derived from the Clan Leader Flamestar, she would have to raise them mostly herself while Flamestar continued his duties as clan leader. Barkwood had said that the kits would come any day now, and that she should start eating strange plants called borage to help her get enough milk for her kits, and that would mean a lot of borage, she could hardly eat fresh kill either.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Expecting Kits WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Expecting Kits Empty Re: Expecting Kits

Post by Flamestar Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:14 pm

OOC:It takes a long time to have kits, you have them when we are done moving to the new lace

Flamestar padded in noticing Wildtail laying. "Hi Wildtail, I see that you are expecting kits, I can't wait until they are born." he purred sitting down next to her. He had brought her a rabbit and he brought himself a mouse. He started eating.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Warning System : Expecting Kits WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Wildtail looked down at the rabbit drearily, and half-heartily bit into it. It just didn't taste the same with all this borage down her throat. "Four kits, I still can't believe it, they are going to be a handful." Wildtail mewed exhausted from just caring the kits weight, but the happiness she felt within her over took her tired look.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:30 pm

"I will will try to help as much as I can but I still must do my duties. They will be a handful." he meowed and still purring at the same time. He then engulfed the rest of his mouse. "I hope they are healthy and they don't die unless of Old Age because everyone has to dies sometimes."
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:35 pm

"Thats what I'm worried about, I don't want to be kept in this nursery forever looking over kits, my fate was always to be a warrior not a Queen, and if you aren't committed to look out for your own kits, I don't know if they will ever feel... I don't know... Complete." Wildtail mewed looking away from her mate and at her paws.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:38 pm

"I will help out in anyway I can. Don't worry, you will do fine." he meowed assuring her. He just hoped that they don't die. "What do you mean by not feeling complete. It is a joy to have kits and all She-Cats want to have kits."
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:47 pm

"Some she cats tread a different path, some Medicine Cats, and some leaders, I wish to bear your kits, but only if you hold them close to your heart, and will protect them with all of your heart. As I would, the birth of my kits could be one of death, and if I join the ranks of StarClan it will be your job to watch over all four of these kits, even if it is hard for you."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:49 pm

"Yes, I know. I will hold them close and protect them from death. I will also take care of them if you pass on to StarClan, I understand how hard it can be." he meowed purring and pushing his muzzle gentely into her side.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down