Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!

+6
Naruto
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Lynx
Wolvine
Cheesles
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! Empty Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!

Post by Cheesles Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:54 am

It was Wolvines idea, *points*

FIRST LITTER:

Name: Adderkit
Looks: Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! Tabby-kitten-tiger
Personality: Adventurous and imaginative, Adderkit never rejects a challenge. He is very competitive, and this has given him strength, but he's not particularly bright. He often challenges apprentices and even warriors to fight him, but always loses. He seems never to run out of energy and always ends up asking other kits to play chase-the-moss at moon-high.
RPer: WOLVINE!

Name: Jesterkit
Looks: Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! BengalKittenSilver
Personality: Jesterkit is very humerus, but not in a jokey jestery way. He's very cynical about everything, and often makes rude witty remarks about cats, but always when out of earshot. To adults he's very respectful and polite, and they can never quite make out why all the other kits are sniggering.
RPer: MAMBO!

Name: Antkit
Looks: Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! Malika-1
Personality: Antkit is very friendly and kind. The only thing this kit excels in is in her speed and stamina, and in everything else she's just fine. She's very neutral about everything, never taking sides.
RPer: OPEN!

Name: Cobrakit
Looks: Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! 1145487
Personality: Cobrakit is cheeky and very sassy. She is playful and rather sly but she has the nicest grin of any little kit. She is a delight and most cats like her for her friendly tone and caring attitude. She is a real sweet heart that loves being around others. She is enthusiastic and very playful.
RPer: MWA!

SECONE LITTER:

Name: Poisenkit
Looks: Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! Russian-blue-kittens-8
Personality: Poisonkit, like her elder brothers Otter(insert name here) and Jester(insert name here) is very witty in remarks, but is even better at concealing herself then Jester. Her tongue is as sharp as her claws, and she is a skilled con artist. She has traded so many things away for what others thought useless and made them important.
RPer: WOLVINE!

Name: Scorpionkit
Looks: Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! Red_mackeral_tabby_8wks
Personality: Scorpionkit is a very out-door kind of kit. He is forever escaping from camp, exploring and getting hurt. He never shows pain though, and though highly intelligent, never seems to learn that bees are dangerous.
]RPer: OPEN!

THIRD LITTER:

Name: Ashkit
Looks: Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! Istockphoto_5431007-dilute-tortoiseshell-kitten-on-a-blanket
Personality: Bold and curious, Ashkit is the leader of the three. She is very inquisitive and is very good at hunting. She has a caring nature and is very cautious but very playful.
RPer: MWA!

Name: Greenkit
Looks: Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! BrownTabbyKitten
Personality: Greenkit is a very caring soul. She never lets anyone be completely alone or be excluded from games. She has that motherly air about her, despite being young, and she hold a kind of authority around the Nursery; to be scolded by Greenkit is very severe. She does get along however, very well with her sister Ashkit.
RPer: OPEN!

Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! Empty Re: Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!

Post by Wolvine Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:25 am

You forgot four XD

Litter Three in reality. Otterkit Reedkit and Ivykit where the first litter.

Name: Gemkit/paw/heart
Looks:Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! Kiara_kit_fem1
Personality: Very energetic and friendly, Gemkit is a bit of a rule-follower, often reminding others of consequences of things, but isn't afraid to break them once in a while. She is a skilled hunter and tracker, and always seems to win at hide-and-seek, for she has a keen eye for hiding places. She is generally a well-behaved cat, and hasn't ever cased her parents grief.
RPer: Swifty

Litter four in reality. Otterkit, Reedkit and Ivykit where litter one.

Name: Dragonkit/Paw/flight
Looks: Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! Cat-1
Personality: A bit bossy, Dragonkit is one of the strongest kits, with a heavy build and a broad mind. He's kind at heart though, and to have him on your side is a great bonus in games. He tresures loyalty over most other things, and you can count he'll never betray anyone.
RPer: Me

Name: Jaguarkit/paw/streak
Looks: Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! Cute_kitten
Personality: Despite that he looks like somebody cut off his legs, Jaguarkit is exceedingly fast, faster than any other of the kits. He is sharp and witty, and has a bit of a mean streak. He can be a bully at times, but his heart in the the right place. (Blerg DX)
RPer: Sandy

Name: Gingerkit/paw/pelt
Looks: Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! Cute_kitten_eyes
Personality: Gingerkit is very shy. She hates speaking in public, and tends to stick around with Greenkit, smiling and nodding at times. Its not that she doesn't have her own opinions, its just that she doesn't like to voice them when around somebody who isn't family. Her siblings all know her as a clever little kit with many bright ideas.
RPer: OPEN

Just a help if your stuck on their warrior name Antkit/paw/pelt, Scorpionkit/paw/tail, Greenkit/paw/fern. You can change em if you don't like em. =3

Last edited by Wolvine on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! Empty Re: Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!

Post by Member Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:41 am

*dances around Jesterkit* MIIIINE! XD

Anyways... uh... THERE'S AN ASHKIT ALREADY CHEESLES, I TOLD YOU THAT! D< *mega slap*
Administrator

Warning System : Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:17 am

Yeah but Mambo, by the time this Ahskit is born, the current Ashkit will be a warrior XD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:24 am

omg! I can't decide!
I would love to take Gemkit and Gingerkit if it's okay? Don't make me decide between those two, I always wanted to have a rule-follower cat and a bully cat >.<
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:32 pm

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU PEOPLE!? Ain't. Gonna. Happen. -.0
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Blarg. Yush Sandy. You can have them for the moment. Your guaranteed to have at least on of them, but if somebody else wants the same kit.. RP SHOWDOWN =D

Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftfire the nz Pac-man Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:13 pm

I would like Gemkit, please! =3
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:55 am

NO!!! I don't want a fourth litter, I have too many cats having kits already, NO FOURTH LITTER!!! Sorry, none of you can have Gemkit, cause she isn't going to exist. Wolvine, you didn't tell me about the fourth litter!
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:51 am

*Face paml* THE FOURTH LITTER IS THE THIRD LITTER DUMBO.

FIRST LITTER WAS OTTERKIT, REEDKIT AND IVYKIT.
SECOND LITTER IS ADDERKIT, COBRAKIT, JESTERKIT AND ANTKIT
THIRD IS POISONKIT, SCORPIONKIT AND GEMKIT
FOURTH IS DRAGONKIT, GREENKIT, GINGERKIT, JAGUARKIT AND ASHKIT.

Duh.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:39 am

Okay, I don't want Gemkit or Gingerkit anymore, I want only Jaguarkit now.

I missread, I wanted Jaguarkit and Gemkit, not Gingerkit, but when Swift wants Gem, then I'll take JAGUARKIT PLEASE!!!

I can haz Jaguar?
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:49 am

We never aggreed to that, and if we are going to also have Gingerkit, Gemkit and Jaguarkit.

They can be in the last litter, cause Greenkit and Ashkit are going to be like, best friends.

Dragonkit, for the one hundredth time already, is not going to be among these litter because its only causing problems, add him to one of your own litters, or make him a bio.

Fifth litter will be Gemkit, Jaguarkit and Gingerkit. NOT Dragonkit.

And yes, Lynx you can have Jaguar.

Fourth
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:54 am

....... We've been over this. No Dragonkit, No more litters. EVER. We are confusing everybody so just leave it. Why is it a problem anyway/? You where complaining that IT WAS TOO MUCH WORK FOR YOU. So I did it. Just leave it.

And Greenkit has no best friends. Its part of her personality. The kit she hangs out most with is Gingerkit, but they aren't best friends. She likes everyone the same =3
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:58 am

Don't clash with eachother, guys. Spread the love of having kits :3

If you think these are too much kits, chezzles, you could take one kit of each litter and add them to Skimble's and Flower's second litter. Remember, Skimble will vanish during the journey, but Flower's already pregnant without knowing. And then, int he new territory the kits will be born.
We haven't decided on how many and what names anyway. (Except of my Skykit xD)
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:51 am

We already decided this. She's just being a snob because she wasn't allowed to have Dragonkit.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:16 pm

No we decided that Dragonit wasn't among the litters but you added him anyway.

And wolvine, yes, Greenkit and Ashkit are gonna have like telepathy or something. Thats why they're just in the litter.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:54 pm

You're kidding about the telepathy, right? o.e
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:36 am

yosh, it's shtupid
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:45 am

We never agreed to anything. I said I wanted him in the litter. You said no because you wanted him. I said no, I wanted him. Then you said I don't want to have him in the litter because there are too many kits. I said fine, then I made the bio.

And also, they AREN'T the only ones in the litter. We DID agree that litter four would be he biggest. And I made Greenkit, and I know what kind of cat she is. She has no special bonds with anyone.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:19 am

If you two don't stop fighting over this, I'll get an admin to close the thread. >> BECAUSE of one little name.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:38 am

*cough* Actually it's a whole litter, but...
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:45 am

You two can fight via PM, don't you know?
So please stop spamming here. Discuss this via PM and post here again when, or if, you have decided anything.
It's just annoying how you behave -.-
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:51 am

A WHOLE LITTER! *Too lazy to edit post* Thanks, Lynxie. :D It is very annoying. We're about to leave forums and you guys are spamming this one all to heck...
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Actually, it's not spamming if it's their thread AND it's about the kits. -.0

But....
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:53 pm

Ok, we'll continue the thing about Dragon through pm, it'll just be one big litter then. Wolvine, PM me.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next