Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leave. Me. Alone.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Leave. Me. Alone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave. Me. Alone.

Post by Member Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:58 pm

OOC: In my head he is. XD BLYDUNKNOW! He's grayerishorsummin'. Ask Rain.
Administrator

Warning System : Leave. Me. Alone. - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Terrakit flinched as yet another kit came near to him. This one smelled different from his clanmates though. She smelled of wind rain and the forest. She sat down in front of him, just sat down. She didn't say anything. No annoying quips, no stupid questions. If felt strange to have her stare at him like that. The intensity of her gaze felt like it was burning his fur. He almost wished that Ashkit would come back... He wasn't sure if he should speak to her or not. "Do you need something?"
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Warning System : Leave. Me. Alone. - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:36 pm

"Need something?" Koikit mewed absently. The sound of his voice... Hm. The lower tone of it, with a quiver of curiosity and and a flicker of the faintest surprise.
"Well... You're... Why aren't you with the others?" Koikit mewed, referring to the other kits. Her minty green eyes met his green ones. The edges of his eyes twitched. There was definantly something different about him.
"Don't... you like to... play?" The word felt strange on her tongue.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Squirrelkit blinked as her eyes spotted Terrakit with... Koi... Something or other. That's the kit mother brought back. she realized, tipping her head. She seemed more serious now, which seemed almost impossible, because she was normally such a spazz. Which was Dovekit's thing.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Terrakit let a faint smile creep onto his lips. Was she worried about him? "No, I don't like to play. The others," he gestured to Ashkit and Squirrelkit with his stump of a tail, "they wanted to play. I was just trying to get some peace and quiet." This kit was strange. Why did she care whether he was away from the others or not?
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:29 pm

"Well... you looked like you were lonely. So I came to... to..." Koikit couldn't figure out how to say it. Could she say that she had been drawn to him?
"You're..." Koikit looked at the tom, right in the eyes.
"Interesting." Koikit finished. Then she looked toward the nursery again. She had never felt right in there. It was always crowded with the other kits.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:47 pm

He didn't know what to say. Had he been lonely? He didn't really feel lonely. "Am I...Interesting?" He had never thought of himself as 'interesting' he had always thought of himself as a normal, average kit. But maybe... No, that's stupid. I'm not special. Not interesting. Ever so slightly we wilted on the inside. "I guess I do look a little lonely all by myself. You don't need to worry about me. I'm fine, honest.." In reality, he was lonely. But would he admit it? No. Not even to himself.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:51 pm

"Worried? I wasn't worried... At least, I don't think I was. I guess it's lonely not playing like all the other kits. They all think I'm weird because I'm so quiet." Yep. This was the most she had ever talked in her life, since she had been picked up by Raincloud, her foster mother.
"Really, I don't think any cat is fine, like they say they are. There's always something..." But she stopped there. She wasn't used to talking so much.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:10 pm

This kit was wierd. For some reason she made Terrakit feel like he was under a microscope. Every detail being examined... He shook his head slightly. He felt like he was being invaded, and he didn't like it. How could this kit make him feel this way? He couldn't tell. An awkward silence moved in.

Last edited by kiwiattack on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Suddenly, Koikit's long fur seemed to shorten as it went flat.... He thinks I'm weird, too! She noticed with dismay. Head down and tail to the ground, she cut off all eye contact.
"Oh... um... I'm... I'm sorry." And then she padded away slowly. She would leave him alone. She had thought that she had been on the right track, but he was the same as the others. But he wasn't! She lifted her head up, her eyes clouding. She sat beside a stump.
You're a weird kit.... You're alien.... I don't know her.... Ohhh, what's that?... Who picked that up?..... It's so weird!.... She always stares at me!.... So creepy!...... Would you mind keeping her away from my kits?.... Sheeh, you didn't know that? Figures. I don't know why ThunderClan keeps on picking up all this trash...
Which each memory, she clawed herself in the head.
You're so stupid.
Stupid.
Idiot.
You're so much different.
Of course.
They won't.
Trust you!
I'm so different! Why do I have to be different?
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:21 pm

Terrakit watched with dismay as Koikit walked away. Sorry for what?She hadn't done anything to him. Not really anyway. He felt his bob tail droop as she walked away. She looked so sad and alone. With a slightly disgruntled sigh he made his way to the stump where she was sitting. "I don't think you're wierd," he lied. He felt sorry just looking at her. He didn't know what it was like to be an outsider.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:41 pm

Koikit's thoughts were blown to StarClan, as these cats called it. Tears that had welled up released, and her fur fluffed up with surprise. She stared at the tom. Her right ear had a hole in the middle of it from one of her claws, and a small bead of blood ran down her ear. Her paw was planted on her head, claws out and starting to draw blood. She had four long claw marks running from the middle of her head to right above her eye. Shamefully, she tried to cover up her self-inflicted wound, but one could clearly see the blood on her claws.
"Mrrrooowrrr...." She whimpered. She shut her minty eyes and lowered her paw. She had never felt more alone and not alone at the same time. Regaining composure a bit, she looked up, feeling very foolish, her lower lip trembling and her whiskers trembling.
"H-hi."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:49 pm

His eyes widened in surprise as blood seeped out from a cut on her ear. "Are are okay?" He knew that it was a stupid question, of course she wasn't. "Should we go to the medicine cat?" Another stupid question. Would she even know what a medicine cat was? He was fairly sure that the wounds weren't serious, but they did look pretty nasty. And maybe he could ask (MEDICINE CAT NAME HERE) if she/he could give Koikit anything to help her calm down.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:58 pm

"Um.... umm.... um.... Okay? Well..." Koikit had to think about it. No. No, she wasn't in any way fine and she knew it. But suddenly.... Something took over. Something stronger. The blood started clotting, started to dry up. She sat up and started waching her paw, cleaning the claws of any blood. The stump was dry, so there wasn't any mud near by. Something solid, something stable and sure started to hold Koikit up on the inside. She noticed that thinking about what other cats said about her, and what happened in the past, made her really sad and angry with herself. She realized that the future was exciting and interesting. No one knew quite what would happen. It was a better thing to look forward to.
"I'm okay." Koikit mewed, her eyes blazing with a new hope. Suddenly, a new thought came around. She knew that the Clans were eventually leaving because of the horrible weather and lack of prey, so Raincloud (or... Raindapple? XD) had said. She figured that it would be a good idea to prepare. It was something that would distract her from the past, and keep her moving one way.... Forward.
"We should prepare. Raindapple said we're leaving on a journey." She mewed.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:31 pm

It looked like Koikit had finally calmed down. Good. "Yes. We are leaving on a journey, but we don't need to get ready just yet." To be honest he didn't have any idea when they were leaving. "When Silverstar tells us to start preparing we will."
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:22 am

OOC: OH GAWD I FORGOT TO POST HERE!

Ashkit was doing his roundabout the camp. Goodness, he still couldn't find the stupid kit. He'd checked everywhere, but the Elder's Den and the uh... -whassitcalled?- the Leader's Den. He didn't think he could bother Silverstar to look for Terrakit. What if she got him in trouble? And anyways, Elder's love them.

So off her went to the Elder's den. Getting there, he spotted Terrakit he was talking to that new cat Koikit. Eugh. Why he would, Ashkit couldn't say, but goodness.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Koikit blinked her large, minty green eyes as Ashkit came around the corner. She had paid attention well to each kit in the nursery, so she knew them and their names anywhere.
"Hey, Ashkit." She mewed happlily. By looking at her, you would almost think she was born in ThunderClan. No, she wouldn't worry about her origins anymore. She would walk forward with all her strength, and to do that, she would have to make some companions.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Eugh. Koikit's greeting, no matter how nice it was made Ashkit's fur bristle a little, like he was shocked by lightening and now it was starting to poof out. The cat made him shutter and want to leave, but the first instinct to something like that, for him, would be to drive it out. Well, he couldn't drive her out now, she was too far away from the entrance, oh well. Maybe another time.

"Uh... hi," Ashkit mewed with slight edge in his voice. Being at the end of her gaze made him feel weird, so he crept into the Elder's Den and practically situated himself directly behind Terrakit to hide himself.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:29 am

ooc: 1st post rping one of Amber's kittehs!

Koikit shrugged, Ashkit would have to get over her. They all would, but she didn't care if they did or not. She wasn't going to let them slow her down, she was going to be a ThunderClan warrior, whether they liked it or not.
The young kit looked back at Terrakit, "Well Silverstar better hurry up, by the looks of everything. It doesn't look like the Clan can hold for much longer."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:06 am

(Yo. Remember; she doesn't talk much. And to go more in-depth while I'm at it, she doesn't really use contractions, so she doesn
t speak sloppily.)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:13 pm

ooc: ok, I'll try my best to remember. As a matter of fact I will start to act like her right now. XD
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2