Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..... [Naru, Len, maybe Wolvine and I only]

4 posters

Go down

..... [Naru, Len,  maybe Wolvine and I only] Empty ..... [Naru, Len, maybe Wolvine and I only]

Post by Cheesles Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Shadowstar settled in his nest, his tail curled over his paws as the loners and his deputy entered. He shoke his head, putting the incident behind him.

[MUSELESS]
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : ..... [Naru, Len,  maybe Wolvine and I only] WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

..... [Naru, Len,  maybe Wolvine and I only] Empty Re: ..... [Naru, Len, maybe Wolvine and I only]

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:36 pm

The silver tom slipped into the Leader's den. It was his first time in the Riverclan leader's den. In fact, the only leader's den he'd ever been in was the Thunderclan leader's den when he was a young kit. Ah, good times, good times. Sasuke blinked and shook his pelt, sending water droplets flying. His eyes (which I cannot remember the color of) were slit as he scanned the area around him. It was dry, for the most part. "Now, Shadowstar..." The scrawny tom locked his gaze on Riverclan's current leader. It was quite weird how the leader before was Shadowstar, and her sucessor was now named Shadowstar, too. "What is it you wished to speak with us about?"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : ..... [Naru, Len,  maybe Wolvine and I only] WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

..... [Naru, Len,  maybe Wolvine and I only] Empty Re: ..... [Naru, Len, maybe Wolvine and I only]

Post by Cheesles Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:01 am

'Well its seems that your are expecting kits, if you want I could offer a temporary place in the clan? And we are also making a journey soon so if you were interested in tagging along...' ShadowStar meted kindly.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:46 am

OOC: You know that DS will flip if they stay no? I mean, flip even more.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : ..... [Naru, Len,  maybe Wolvine and I only] WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:21 pm

ooc: Oh well! x3

The silver tom tilted his head to the side. Stay in Riverclan for the time being? They hadn't been in this camp in many moons. Why should they stay in the clan again, even if temperary? Well, Naruto was expecting... And, it would be quite boring if they stayed in the old territory while the rest of the clans left. There was also the chance of the kits dying if they stayed in the flooding territory when the she-cat kitted. Sasuke sighed, twitching his tail. "Even though I'm not one to enjoy being in this camp anymore, I'd say that we should for Naruto and the kits' safety..." The silver tom looked over to Naruto, hoping she wouldn't object to the offer of safety while being pregnate and the free spot to go on the journey to the new territory with them.

ooc: Naru will not be on for a while, so Shadowstar and Sasuke can just chat while we wait for her. x3
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:35 pm

"I don't mean to force you into a rushed decision. But like you said, the territories are becoming dangerous and for the kits and your own safety the clan would be temporary means for you to stay safe 'till we get to the new territory." Shadowstar mewed, his ears flickering towards Naruto. "Of course with our protection, we wish that the queens will take care of you Naruto, but we could also make arrangements for a separate den 'till we leave? And Sasuke, maybe you could do some hunting for the clan, or maybe just for yourselves. Your doings is none of my business. Our clan is a little short on prey at the moment so if your were to hunt for the clan, then eat when you wish, or hunt for yourself, and eat only then, they would both help."

OOC: For the sake of a long post, it got a little dry towards the end. *facepalm*
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:37 pm

OOC: Oh yeah sure living in the same clan as the crazy cat who wants to kill them. Very safe.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:42 pm

Naruto's green eyes flashed as Sasuke accepted the offer of staying. Great StarClan, what was wrong with him?! Deathstrike would kill her and the kits before she could bat an eye! But she nodded grudgingly. "You don't have to make a separate den for me, Shadowstar." she said, her voice coming out in a strained mew. "But the queens, will they be happy with us staying? It would be wise to consult with the Clan first, if you would agree. Especially with Deathstrike and Ebonybreeze." Her eyes hardened. "Our mere presence is causing both my sister and your warrior uncomfort."
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:24 pm

"Well I'm sure we could talk to them. I'm sure the clan would be fine with you being here." Shadowstar mewed. "Nightjaw, what do you think?" He mewed flicking his tail.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:27 pm

OOC: DISCOMFORT. DISSSS

Nightjaw shrugged his shoulders. "Its your clan Shadowstar, not mine. It prehaps would be wise to cunsolt our senior warriors on the matter as well." He turned to look at Naruto. "Don't worry; We'll make sure that no harm shall come to you during your stay."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:28 pm

"Yes, so as long as they think its ok then would you stay?" Shadowstar mewed to the loners.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:07 pm

ooc: It is very safe, Wolvine. :3

Sasuke sighed, twitching his tail. "Yes." He answered simply with a monotone voice.

ooc: NO MUSE! D<
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:46 pm

"Ok, I shall make the announcements promptly." Shadowstar mewed nodding respectively at Sasuke and Naruto. Shadowstar got slowely to his paws and flicked his tail at Nightjaw.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Naruto dipped her head to Nightjaw. "Thank you, but it is not my safety I worry about." she mewed, looking over at Sasuke. She flicked her tail.

OOC: Gawd museless.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Nigthjaw turned to look at Naruto. "There is no need to fear the safty of anyone. NYou are untouchable as long as you remain close to trustful warriors at all time. Any cat caught causing you discomfort shall be punshied."

OC: *COUGHDSCOUGH*
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum