Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Munchin' Lunch

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Munchin' Lunch - Page 2 Empty Re: Munchin' Lunch

Post by Lynx Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:33 am

Silvershine laughed. "Of course not! We're not fishes!", she mewed. "But we look weird inside, too. But not as fish, more like mouse, only bigger." She remebered the countless dead bodies she had seen in fights and wars and looked sad. Then she looked inthe endless curious eyes of Claykit. "Don't worry about that."
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Munchin' Lunch - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Claykit blinked. Did Silvershine know something? Claykit's ear twitched. Of course she does, you mouse-brain! She knows way more than you, at least...
Claykit was quite the curious kit. But she seemed to be the most curious kit these days. She stared at the innards of the fish. There was something very pale and long running along the bottom of the fish. She saw dark flecks inside it. Curiously, she ripped it open to find a bug wing in a pile of something... Gross. But it looked like that food went in the fish's mouth, and then went... here! Yeah, that made sense!
"Silvershine, Silvershine!" Claykit suddenly got very excited.
"See this funny thing at the bottom? It's all brown and long...? I think that's where food goes! See?" She punctured the bug's wing with a tiny claw and dragged it out.
"Fish eat bugs, don't they?" Claykit asked, cocking her head.
"Well... I think... the food goes in here..." She pointed at the mouth.
"And goes here!" She pointed at the intestine that she did not know how to name.
Little did she know that there had never been a cat alive interested in the anatomy of themselves and prey. But Claykit, very interested, suddenly wanted to take a look at a mouse. Hadn't Silvershine said that a mouse's innards looked like a cat's, but smaller?
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Raincloud gazed at the fish, but wasn't too interested. She turned back to Lonestripe, her head weighted down a little by the intense rain. Giving her whiskers a single twitch, sending raindrops that landing on her waterlogged tail, she waited calmly for his reply.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:27 pm

OOC: Can I join this, I'm trying to be active again Munchin' Lunch - Page 2 Icon_razz
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:52 pm

(Go right ahead.)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:36 am

Silvershine began to laugh very loud. "You're so clever Claykit!", she mewed. "Yes this is where the food of the fish went. Fishes eat very very small insects and plants. But now, Claykit, we do not play with our prey. We would do no good when we play with it while other cats must suffer hunger. We honor our warriors and our prey while we eat it." She padded to Claykit's fish. "But your fish is uneatable now. I'll be right back, I'll burrow this fish."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:07 pm

Claykit's eyes grew round. "B-but.... I'm not playing! I can still eat it! I just wanted to... to see..." She mewed. There was a whole other side she could have eaten!
"Silvershine! What are you doing me my fish, huh?" Claykit mewed, her tail sticking straight up.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:43 am

Silvershine laid the fish down. "You brought the inner out and if something of the inner plopped out there may be poisionous stuff over the fish now. You know, organs have poison inside sometimes or at least stuff so you don't WANT to eat the fish anymore. It would taste bitter and ugly and ... Well, that's why I'll burrow it.", she mewed to the curious kit. "You're so cute, you know?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:20 am

Claykit frowned.
"Poison? Hah! Poison, my butt fur!" Claykit shot back. Her fur stuck up on end. Cute? I'm cute?
"Peh!" Claykit snorted, her tail barely brushing the ground. A feather stirred and rose into the air, but was brought back to the earth as Claykit stepped on it with a hind paw.
Great... that can't be true! She thought in dismay. Why would the insides of a fish be so dangerous? Sheesh...
But Claykit had to look at the insides of a mouse some day. And she would not waste its life, that was for sure. She would find a way to keep the toxins from flowing out and causing disease. The feather behind her became buried in mud as the rain splattered upon the ground. Suddenly, she didn't feel so great anymore. She sighed. Was curiosity really this dangerous? If it was... then that wasn't fair. No, not fair at all. Only in the future would she look back and realize how silly she had been.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:21 am

Silvershine returned from burrowing the fish. She looked at Claykit, who looked sad. She laid down, stretched out one paw and took Claykit. "You're dirty.", she mewed and began to wash the kit.

ooc: they sit somewhere dry xD
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:00 pm

(I know, right? XD)
"I... I am?" Claykit mewed as Silvershine's tongue rasped upon her head. She looked at her paws. Very muddy. The tip of her tail was also dusty.
I guess I'll just have to stop with wondering about the insides of things... Yea, I should be like every other kit, hoping to become a warrior one day!
"Silvershine..." She mewed in a change-the-subject tone, "did you get to choose your warrior name?"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:31 am

Silvershine stopped washin the kit and released her. Her face suddenly became serious. "I'm not clan born, you know.", she began. "I came from Windclan once." She looked to the ground. "But now I live long longe here and am a loyal warrior. Windclan leader gave me my name, because I was a shooting star back at home. The best hunter, the fastest runner. They said I shone like a Star, so I got the surname -shine.", she explained. Then, after moments of silent passed she shook her head and looked at Claykit, smiling. "Why do you ask?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum