Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool

+5
Wolvine
kiwiattack
Naruto
~ Jetter ~
Amberstorm
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool - Page 2 Empty Re: Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:06 pm

There's an element you forgot to add. His personality... Ugh. It's so hard to explain. If I had to role play one of these cats, it would definantly be Brokenkit because his personality is hard to understand.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool - Page 2 Empty Re: Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool

Post by Wolvine Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Eh I know. I'm not gonna argue, but I hate doing RP samples. Its impossible to RP with yourself, and I can never put any life into them.. I understand the personality; sorta insecure but ambitios put short, but its difficult to expose that in some text that has no emotion... EH TOO HARD TO EXPLAIN. *Brain explodes*
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Thank-you Ambah. :3
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:32 pm

I'm considering trying out for Tallstar/kit. I always loved him in the books.
But I really would like to have a she-kit that wins Brokenkit's affection and is that 'support' in his life.
I can't really 'try out' for that but would want it.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Why couldn't we have Whitestorm? He played an important role in the books, and he died. He was the ThunderClan deputy, remember?
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:54 pm

But you don't want to bring the entire thing back you know. It should be just the leaders.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:23 pm

Yea. Bringing their siblings back is actually stretching my plot more than I intended. And River, Brokenkit's "guides" are his sisters, just to let you know. I was thinking about role playing one of his sisters, so I think it would be okay for you to role play the other. I will make the kits and their personalities really soon. Well, as I was writing this, I decided that there is a way to bring Whitestorm back, since you want him so bad, Golden. Whitestorm is the son of Snowfur, Bluestar's sister. Since Snowfur is being born with her, Whitestorm has a chance of being born, too. But that is the most extended I will allow this plot to get.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:26 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

This means I get Whitestorm right?
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Yes, you get Whitekit.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:38 pm

*Fist pump* YESH!!
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:44 am

*Tries for Tallkit*

--

"Come on, just a little closer," The butterfly fluttered dangerously close to the nursery, unaware of any danger it was in. Amber eyes watched it all the while, sharp with intelligence and excitement. "Just another mouse-tail..."

Tallkit's tail swished, stirring some moss from his nest as he crouched even lower, desperate to hide his black-and-white pelt. He knew that'd cause trouble later on. Why couldn't he have a brown pelt instead? Or gray? Something that blended with his territory's colors. He'd stick out like an engorged tick when he was a warrior!

Slowly, he crept forward so that his face was poking out of the nursery. He was cautious, just in case another of the Clan's many kits came and tackled him. He didn't know why. He'd always been that way. Probably always would.

The butterfly had settled to a stop on a stray bramble tendril near the nursery. "Perfect," the kit purred softly, waggling his haunches. He lunged forwards, batting tenderly at the insects wings. It took off and flew, staying low with it's now fairly injured wing so that he could chase it. He jumped and leaped and batted at the colorful creature for a while, and then he grew bored. The butterfly seemed tired of this game as well. It was resting on a blade of grass, it's wing slightly crooked and filled with holes. Sympathy swamped him for an instant.

"Warriors have to be merciful and fierce," he mumbled, stepping forwards. The poor thing wouldn't live if he let it go now... Best to kill it and put it out of it's misery. He placed his paw over it and gently slid his claws out, impaling the butterfly and killing it swiftly. "May StarClan honor your soul until you are born again," he murmured, smiling softly.

Well, now he had something he could show his mother and siblings! Though they'd never understood why he hadn't caught it sooner... Oh well. He scampered off, entering the nursery and holding his limp catch in his jaws proudly. "Mother, mother! Look what I got!"
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:48 am

Golden, how many Whitekits do you need? XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:14 pm

uh.... how bout 7 millionbilliongazillion?
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:00 pm

Really good, Naru. You gave him the personality of a young kit while also throwing some of his older personality in. I like the whole setup and how you didn't role play his parents, like many people do. You have Tallkit, Naru.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:26 pm

YUSH! *Breakdances* Well... I'm not very good at RPing kits in the first place. I like more mature kittys. XD
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Meh. I'm the opposite of you. I enjoy playing kits and then watching them develop and learn and eventually grow into adults.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Nah, I like kits that can joke around but can be pretty serious.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:20 pm

I like the irritable ones because there's a lot to post. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:27 pm

I like the ones who never listen to anyone and bug the fleas outta people.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Aka, Otterkit. XD Soo.. is anyone else going to try out for Brokenkit and Crookedkit?
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Crookedkit is impossible. Nobody thinks they funny
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:53 pm

What do you mean he's impossible?
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Nobody's big-headed enough to think they can RP a cat thats ment to bu humeroush.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:13 pm

...I could probably do it....
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum