Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool

+5
Wolvine
kiwiattack
Naruto
~ Jetter ~
Amberstorm
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool Empty Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Well, a few months ago, I was re-reading the warriors series and thought it would be cool if an old leader from each Clan were resurrected. This will have something to do with the old hellish pit underneath Psycia's soul cave. I've always thought of this cave as either a hell or a holding cell for reusable souls. You know how old StarClan cats eventually fade? Well, they're soul goes to that cave to be held in an eternal, peaceful slumber until they are used again. Anyway, I thought it would be cool if these souls were used; Bluestar, Crookedstar, Brokenstar (come on, our evil leader is needed in this, too), and Tallstar. Now, they will never become leader. I'm experimenting with how things would have worked if they had never become leader, how they're lives would have been. Bluestar, who would get to raise her kits and have Mosskit's soul return to a body. Tallstar, a wise and noble senior warrior, and nothing but a senior warrior. Crookedstar, a funny, wise warrior who would not let his mangled jaw stop him. Brokenstar, a poor kit born to a couple who could never be, yet again. He would live his life to be ambitious, and perhaps make the same mistakes. But could someone be there for him this time?
To make this plan work, I'll need lots of things. First of all, the people who are to take the roles of the leaders can't be people who will just let them hang. I want these kits to grow up, not hang on month three for the rest of their lives. Second of all, I'll need a role play sample to see who can match their choice's personality. Third of all, I will need to know available parents. This plan may not even be able to take place at the current time due to bans of kits in some Clans, so it might have to wait. I'm also wondering if their sibling's souls should have been resurrected, like Oakheart, Snowfur, Brokenstar's un-named siblings, those cats. I'm also kind of against this, as I don't want to replay the original series. But it would be important for Oakheart to be alive so that Bluestar can have his kits. Perhaps he does not need to live, though. Maybe Thrushpelt can be resurrected. We would also be in need of law-breaking parents to birth Brokenstar. Let me know what you think about the siblings being resurrected, and if you have any available parents.
I will not be taking a leader's role. I will, however, be taking Mosskit's role once Bluestar gives birth to him. Thanks!
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool Empty Re: Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:49 pm

That sounds cool. I think I'll write an RP sample for one later. :3
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool Empty Re: Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool

Post by Naruto Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Oooh me likey. :DD Maybe (If Goldenstorm agrees) Tallstar could be one of Vixenstep's kits...? *May write an RP sample later*
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:11 pm

I dunno if Mz. Flonty Flint Hadoogo Jerome Castello would like this, but it sounds cool. :D

EDIT: i c wat u did thar... c:

Last edited by kiwiattack on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Warning System : Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:00 pm

I wanna be Brokenstar D= He can possibly be a ThistlefurxBarkfur second litter, but instead of going to TC, he's brought back to SC?
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Could Bluestar be in Flare and Shadows litter maybe? She could run away then go to Thunderclan? Or it could be crookedstar? Leaopardstar?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Small, Insignificant Plot That Would be Cool WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:44 pm

I have a TC queen that could be Buestar's mother. Larkwing would be the name
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:48 pm

No, I want Bluestar to be born directly in ThunderClan. I think it'd work, Jetter, but who would role play her, you?
Sounds good, Naru. Will you try to role play Tallstar? The RiverClan leader being resurrected is Crookedstar.
The only birth with cats from different Clans is Brokenstar. Just know that, kay?
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:30 pm

I would like to try for Bluestar as well :3
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Alright, go for it, Jetter. Do yer best. 83 *gets the popcorn*
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:42 pm

This sounds coo. I'll can force one of my characters to be the mother of one of these dudes if there's on in need. :3
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:42 pm

That's great, Memba. :3
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:00 pm

Does anyone remember Whitestorm? I wanna RP him, would that be possible?
And Yes Naru, it fine.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Er... How do I make my RP sample? As real Brokenstar or kitty new opne? Oh yeah.. Will they ahve any memory of their past?
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:21 pm

:DD I'll try for Tallstar. Though I'm not all that wise. XD
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:25 pm

I'm good wit wise sayins. COME TO ME FOR GUIDANCE, MY YOUNG PUPIL. xd
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:26 pm

Tall could be a SilverxSilver kit XD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:38 pm

NO. TALL IS GONNA BE A GOLDENXVIXEN, BACK OFF!

Well, I'm just gonna make a Whitestorm Rp sample. It'll be for when he's an apprentice:

Whitepaw wandered out of the woods, a light woodland rabbit in his jaws. He placed it gently on the fresh-kill pile. Alright, that's two. Three more and I can have my own. He grinned, he could almost imagine a fresh vole, skinned and all, laid out just waiting for him.
He looked to the left at the sound of rustling. It was just his older brother Sealsomething coming back from battle training. (Sorreh Wolveh) He went back to the entrance and pushed his way out with his long haired fur tangling up in a fur burrs. Maybe after he was done he'd join in with some battle training with some of the others.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Twas a joke D< I'll just do him as a kit. His name beh... Lemonface.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:56 pm

xd.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:02 pm

Bluekit's grey eyes seemed to shoot open. The small kit blinked the dizzy-ness from her eyes and observed her surroundings. It took a while for the kit to a just to the light. All around the tiny kit was a small in-closure and a small opening covered in bracken, vines, leaves, and a few pieces of bramble leaf. In the inside of the inclosure was nest made of reeds and twigs, and on top of those leaves were soft, warm, sweet scented moss and a few dove and peigon feathers. The nest she was laying had the scent of Larkbreeze, a cat who seemed to be her mother, and a few other kits, Bluekit guessed that they had to be her siblings. All around the inclosure there was a few berry paw stains on the wall and tiny kit claws raking up and down the walls. The floors had a few patches of grass but was mostly clear besides that.

Bluekit looked back, eyeing her mother and a few other kits and queens. They were all snoring and most of the tiny kits were drooling. I want to look out here now, she thought to herself. Cautiously padding out small grey eyes made there way around the camp. The camp seemed to be like a bigger version of the nursery she'd spent her first few days in. The only main difference was the fact that it wasn't inclosed, it wasn't as clave-ish as the place were her mother and siblings rested.

Around the camp was a green, bushy field of leave, stems, and twigs. It seemed like a good protection. Why would we need protection? Isn't it safe here? Looking inside the camp was a few cave looking things and a large tree with roots that seemed to be a den. Maybe the others cats sleep there ...

Bluekit turned around a a set of green eyes were glaring at her. Bluekit gulped and headed towards her mother.

"What were you doing out here Bluekit?" she asked with a bit of anger in her voice.

"I was exploring Momma." she replied sweetly.

"Just, come back to the nursery." her mother mewed with less anger in her voice. Larkwing swept her tail around Bluekit and lead her back to the nursery. "Don't ever wonder off again with out momma's permission."

"Okay." she sighed, sinking back to her nest. How interesting ...

Done. :3
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:07 pm

*claps* Very good. :3 What I really liked about it is that you role played in the new territory. Congradulations, Bluestar is now Bluekit. *hands*
Um... no Whitestorm. I've decided that it'll be just the leaders reborn and kits that never made it. Mosskit will be reborn when Bluefur has kits... eventually... Brokenkit will be born with his sisters. Role play Brokenkit as a reborn kit. No, they will never know their old pasts. Eaglekit, Crowfeather's brother, will be reborn as Tallkit's brother. I have decided that Crookedkit will be born with Oakkit, and wait for it, Thrushkit. >:3
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:53 pm

HAHA I HAVE REPLACED HIS PARENT'S NAMES WITH FRUIT NAMES AND THUNDERCLAN WITH SPOOFCLAN >D

Brokenkit looked out of the Nurcery, seeing Shadowclan territory. Wouldn't it be marvellous to be leader of it all someday? He jumped out and began serching for his father, Orangenose. The warrior had promised to tell him something. As he left, his eyes fell apon a group of kits next to their mother. He felt a pang of biterness at never meeting his own.

Orangenose was in the middle of camp when Brokenkit approched, walking along with the same leader-like grace that always hung around him. The ambitious kit sat down to listen to his father's words, ears cocked expectantly. "Brokenkit... Your old enough to know now." Orangenose whispered. "Your mother was not a Shadowclan cat. Appleface was a Spoofclan cat."

The truth hit Brokenkit like a bullet. Just for a moment, his dreams where shattered. How could he be a leader if he was half Spoofclan? "Does anyone else know?" He whispered, his voice cracked. As Orangenose shook his head, a wave of relieaf washed over Brokenkit, soothing his wounded ambition. If no one knew, he still had a chance. "Alright father." He saw Orangenose flinch at his seriousness. He stood up and walke back towards the nurcery, gracefully and purpousfly, just like all that had power.

That sucked.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Sorry, you just don't have his personality donw. :/ Plus, you didn't make it serious. Denied.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Aren't evil guys normally serious?
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next