Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More dark joy x_x

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

More dark joy x_x - Page 2 Empty Re: More dark joy x_x

Post by Lynx Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:47 am

ooc: oops ^^ well, whats bad about a nice brother-sister plot as well? xD
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : More dark joy x_x - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:56 am

Joypaw pressed closer to Eaglekit, letting his warmth comfort her. “Please stop fighting!” she whispered hoarsely, barely suppressing a whimper. She screeched in horror as Darkkit landed another blow on Eaglekit and another kit appeared, yowling. Her head spun with confusion. “STOP IT!” She finally managed to yowl, finding her voice. She wasn’t used to speaking this loudly, but fear for the two battling toms lent her courage. “You two are Clanmates! Start acting like them!” Her voice shook, and her yowling soon trickled into a beg.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Warning System : More dark joy x_x - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:58 am

"Why should I treat such a pathetic kit with respect!" Darkkit roared leaping off Eaglekit and racing up to Joypaw. He cowered as he meet her gaze. He collapsed as exhaustion crept into his legs.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:10 am

“Darkkit? Darkkit!” Joypaw shouted as she darted forwards to meet the fallen tom. She nosed him and prodded his limp body with her paws. She pressed her head up against his chest and felt relief take over her senses as she heard and felt the faint but steady rise and fall of his breathing.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:12 am

"Joypaw I'm sorry!" He whispered into her ear. "I don't want to go back, at least not yet, they'll be cruel to you when they find out that you didn't take us out here, I don't want you to get into trouble." He mumbled weakly.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:19 am

Eaglkit yowled in pain as hard claws scraped above his eyes. Blood trickled into his vision, staining the world red. A loud thud sounded from a couple foxlengths away. He's down. He stared through a red curtain at his prey. Joypaw's words sounded as nonsense to him as he looked into Darkkit's eyes. He stumbled towards the now helpless kit, his amber eyes bent and distorted by cold rage. "I'll kill you," he mewed weakly.

Joypaw's pleading broke through his red shield and brought him back into the waking world. "No I won't. I can't," he was surprised to find tears in his eyes as he said this. I'm sorry. and with that he collapsed alongside Darkkit.

Last edited by kiwiattack on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:23 am

Darkkit shuffled away from Eaglekit, looking up into Joypaw's eyes. "I'll never let anything hurt you.."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:28 am

Joypaw felt exhaustion and terror grip her limbs. First Darkkit, and now Eaglekit? Was every cat in her life determined to emotionally torture her? For some reason though, the emotion that her fear and tiredness soon morphed into was anger. She bared her fangs, her eyes filled with anguish, fear, and blazing fury. “Why did you two have to fight?” She yelped, choking on her own words. She flopped down on Eaglekit’s other side, too tired to move any further as she lay there, eyes closed, letting the rain fall onto her pelt.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:35 am

Eaglekit was the first to wake. The storm was no at it's full power, trees were whipping wildly, Almost like a cat's tail. Eaglekit thought. With a start he realized where he was. He noticed the other two heaps of fur beside him. With a heaving effort he began dragging Joypaw to the shelter of a rocky overhang. After she was safely beneath the rock he did the same with Darkkit, athough it took much longer. Exhausted by the effort, Eaglekit flopped down once again, but there was no room under the overhang for him, instead he slept outside.

Last edited by kiwiattack on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:37 am

Darkkit leapt up, tears coming to his eyes. "Have you not realized?" He looked Joypaw. "I've liked you for as long as I've lived, and he's taken your fancy, you talked to him properly for the first time this morning!" Anger tore at his stomach. It wasn't fair! "No matter how much you love something, it'll always disappoint you." He mewed to himself, but loud enough for Joypaw to hear, "I now know thats true." A sarcastic smile creeping onto his face.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:22 am

OOC: Er… she’s still asleep, you know. o.o

“… You are therefore sentenced to live the life of a rogue, exiled from ThunderClan. If you are seen by a patrol later than sunset today, you will be challenged by our warriors.” Silverstar narrowed her gaze at Joypaw. “I had so many hopes for you.” Joypaw flinched as she padded towards the camp’s exit, her tail drooped. I deserve this… I deserve it for killing Darkkit and Eaglekit…

She looked back one last time, but the only thing she saw were the looks of pure hatred and disappointment on the faces of Soulpaw and Melodypaw. Letting out a wail of despair, the tabby she-cat darted from the camp. A flash of lightning sliced the tree in front of her, and the tall oak came crashing down on top of-

Joypaw shot up, hitting her head against a slab of stone. For a moment, she was confused. Where am I? She looked around and saw Darkkit facing the other way, his expression a haunting mixture of sadness and anger, then turned and saw Eaglekit, huddled in the rain. Her mind pieced together what had happened, and with a pang she realized that Eaglekit must have given up his shelter for her. Silently, she padded up to his shivering, wet body and dragged him, with surprising strength, into the shelter of the dry rocks by his scruff.

She looked over at the two toms, both who went through such drastic measures for her, and with another sharp jolt, she knew that no matter what she told herself, no matter how many times she reminded herself that she would never again become close to another cat…

She had fallen in love with both of them.

Oh, StarClan, why is life so unjust?
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:37 am

"You like him don't you?" Darkkit mewed, pausing as he pndered thoughts. "Don't you!!!" Darkkit's soft tone rose to a yell. He took another look at Joypaw. His mind was overwhelmed. "No matter how much you love something it will always let you down." Darkkit mewed, letting his fur lie flat. "Joypaw, I'm crazy about you, I've had a crush on you for moons, since the day I was born. You talked to him properly for the first time this morning, and you instantly fall for him?" Anger no longer sparked his tongue, instead regret.

"Who needs love?" He mewed, tears running down his cheeks. "Why did I bother? I was never going to get a she cat like you. But I don't care about that anymore." He looked around. He was irritated at Eaglekit, but he was grateful that he had let Darkkit have shelter instead of himself.

Instead of anger towards Eaglekit, it was now directed at himself. Darkkit lowered his head, tears falling to the ground. "I was an idiot to think I would ever have a cat like you fall in love with a idiot like me." Darkkit looked up, a new fire shone in his eyes. He held his gaze for a moment and then bounded away past Joypaw.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:31 am

As soon as the thought passed Joypaw’s mind, she heard Darkkit’s sharp, pained accusation. Do I like him?

Her eyes darkened as he continued to toss words at her, each and every time he opened his mouth, it was like he was scoring claw mark after claw mark across her heart, tearing deep at the wound, reopening it with each word that flew out of his mouth and rang in her ears. She felt years of pent-up emotions spilling out of the wound as she gazed at the dark tomcat with pain-filled eyes.

No… she tried to whisper, but no sounds came out. “Darkkit, come back…” she croaked, staring after his retreating form. Does he really think I’m that good? No, I’m nothing... why does he love me?
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2