Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More dark joy x_x

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

More dark joy x_x Empty More dark joy x_x

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Joypaw weaved quickly through the trees, her eyes flashing with alarm at every movement. She promised Blazesong she'd stay with Darkkit and Eaglekit and now... Darkkit had run off, hurt reverberating off his pelt. What's wrong with him? She wondered as she ducked from a trailing tree branch, following his strong scent trail. All I did was ask him why he was out here... She thought despairingly as she pushed through ThunderClan territory. But even as she asked herself these questions, she couldn't push away the burning, inexplicable feeling of guilt deep inside of her.

Last edited by Bumblebee~* on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Warning System : More dark joy x_x WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

More dark joy x_x Empty Re: More dark joy x_x

Post by kiwiattack Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Eaglekit followed closely behind Joypaw as they made their way through the forest. He could tell she was worrying about something, probably Darkkit. "Don't worry about it Joypaw, no one will miss him." Darkkit's behavior towards Eaglekit had only worsened his already foul mood. Although Darkkit was older, he wasn't much bigger than Eaglekit.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Joypaw stopped in her tracks and sighed. "I have to find him, Eaglekit. It'll be my fault if he's lost." She looked at Eaglekit, her gaze actually a bit lower than his, and she was reminded once more than although their names differed, their ages didn't, really. Starting up her pace again, although slower this time, she smiled at the tom beside her. "So, I guess you and Darkkit don't get along very well, huh?"

Last edited by Bumblebee~* on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:29 pm

"I don't really know him to be honest, but jumping on my back and snarling at really didn't make a good first impression." He could already feel his bad mood ebbing away as he talked. It felt good to be able to chat with another cat about the same age. His sister always talked like she was older. "I'll help you find that runt of a kit if you want," he offered. Please say yes! Going back to the nursury after an adventure like this would be aweful.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:33 pm

The silver tabby shook her head and felt relief flood through her, returning strength to her weary limbs. "Oh, would you? Thanks!" She mewed gratefully.

OOC: Shortness. :3
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:25 pm

A purr rumbled out of Eaglekit's throat, So this is what it must feel like to be an apprentice. A roar of thunder tore the sky above them. "The storm must be getting stronger, we better find him quick." Reluctantly he asked, "Should we split up?"
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Uncertainty flashed through Joypaw's mind as she looked up at the ever-darkening sky. She shook her head. "No. We have to stick together." She mewed. "But we have to find him, quick!" Too bad the rain already washed away most of his scent... A small voice in the back of her mind mewed.

She narrowed her eyes and pushed the voice away, gritting her teeth against the rising wind. "Let's go."
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:39 pm

OOC: Am I even allowed in this thread...? X_X

Eaglekit tasted the air, the tang of rain and lightning flooded his senses. He picked up a slight musk in the air, Darkkit! He must have gone this way. "He went this way," Eaglekit yowled over the rising wind.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:41 pm

OOC: Sure, why not? :3

Joypaw nodded, her ears flattened against the wind, as she started padding to the direction Eaglekit pointed out. That was their only lead, and she hoped it was a good one.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:44 pm

OOC: I thought this was supposed to be private? I don't think Darkkit is gonna be happy when he finds out.

A loud growl came from a bush. "What do you want!?" Darkkit snarled ;eaping out of the bush. His deep amber eyes blazed with anger as he padded slowly towards Eaglekit.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:55 pm

OOC: Bumble said I could. C:

A low hiss emerged from Eaglekit's throat. "We came to get you back to camp," he snarled. He better not take a single step closer to me. The long fur around Eaglekit's eyes and mouth had been smoothed back by the rain, making him look even more like his namesake.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:55 pm

OOC: But it's far more... interesting this way. XD

Joypaw nearly collapsed with relief when she saw Darkkit leap out of the bush ahead of them. "Darkkit! You're safe!" She breathed, padding up to the tom and brushing pelts lightly with him, before she realized that the expression on his face wasn't quite as joyful as how she felt. No, his eyes blazed with fury that seemed to be directed at... Eaglekit.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:58 pm

"I don't want to go back!" Darkkit sneered. Lighting flashed as the rain pelted harder down on them. The lightning lit up the forest and made Darkkit look like a completely black cat. Thunder cracked and the huge tom kit took another steep towards Eaglekit.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Uh oh... Joypaw's eyes widened slightly as she backed away from the quarreling toms. "You can't fight now, we have to get back to camp!" She mewed, but the wind tossed her words away like fallen leaves in leaf-bare. She narrowed her eyes worriedly.

Please don't fight...
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:02 pm

"I'm not going back!" Darkkit hissed, pushing Joypaw away. He was tired, exhausted, and his mind was being misleading.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:18 pm

"I really wouldn't mind you staying out here and getting struck by lightning," Eaglekit snarled, "But Joypaw would get in trouble for it. So just stop being an idiot and just come back to camp." I know it's hard for you. Actually, maybe you should stay out here and wait for a fox to smell you. I'm sure it would enjoy the taste of some nice kit fat; after all you have plenty. Eaglekit wasn't sure why he hated this other kit so much, maybe it was because of his terrible attitude about everything, he didn't know. Something inside of him just forced him on. Eaglekit's pupils narrowed to slits as Darkkit took a step forward. If there was going to be a fight, it might get interesting. Both kits were about the same size, and the same strength.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Darkkit could tell this kit obviously thought he could beat him. Darkkit was the largest kit in Thunderclan, and with size, came strength.

As Eaglekit spook, Darkkits eyes narrowed and without warning Darkkit barreled into Eaglekit knocking him into a large boulder. He raised his paw above him, and let his claws slide out.

OOC: Muse for AMV.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:30 pm

"NO!" She screeched, the wind making her voice sound like no more than a whisper. She wanted to step forwards and put a stop to the battle, but her paws were frozen, rooted to the forest floor and she could only watch as Darkkit assaulted Eaglekit.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:39 pm

OOC: Let's do dis.

Eaglekit easily broke free of Darkkit's grip, Hah! This oversized kit has gotten so big he can't even get a good grip on me. He noticed the slightly larger tom's claws extend. He was reaching for thin air. Eaglekit jumped over Darkkit's head and attemptet to pummel him in the back, claws out.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Pathetic kittypet like kit! Darkkit thought as he leapt easily away from Eaglekits pathetic flailing legs. He rolled and jumped up, letting his teeth sink into the kits leg.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:26 am

OOC: Hey man, you gotta give me chance to dodge. I think it's even in the rules somewhere (or other offical serious stuff). You get a free hit, so can I.

Before Darkkit could completely withdraw his face from Eaglekit's leg Eaglekit lashed out powerfully with his other hind paw. Contact. The blow hit hard, swinging Darkkit's head to the side with a loud crack. The spot where Eaglekit had hit him was already starting to swell noticably.

OOC: That first sentence is a mess. DX

Last edited by kiwiattack on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:29 am

Eaglekits pathetic blow did no damage whatsoever. The kit was too teeny and weak. Darkkit leapt back. He looked at the kit. "I have no point in fighting you, it won't even help my battle skills." He flicked his tail and walked off.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:40 am

Eaglkit stifled a hiss of laughter. Without thinking he nuzzled a little closer to Joypaw, letting her warm him up. "Look at the big scary Darkkit," he snickered quietly, "He can't even take me on. You know, that's the first time I've ever foughten. Real or play. What do you say we go back to camp? I'm sure that mouse brain will find his way back eventually."
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:43 am

Luckykit had tried to follow her brother, but since he was bigger, he was also faster. She didn't know how to track, so at some point she just stood in the forest, totally lost. "DARKKIT!!!", she yowled, tears in her eyes. Fear was taking over her body and the rain made her cold. She had her tail between her legs and crowled forward under a bush for shelter. "DARKKIT!!!", she yowled again. "Please, Darkkit, find me... I miss you so much, I want you back, I want HOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEE!", she mewed, probably not loud enough for him to hear. "Darkkit..." Tears were running down her face, micing with the rain. She rolled herself to a ball, so that she'll warm up, laid her tail over her nose and hoped her brother will find her soon.
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : More dark joy x_x WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:46 am

OOC: This is private but oh well. And he hasn't heard luckykit yet and also kiwi, dun post till bumble has.... k?

Anger overwhelmed him, he swiped his unsheathed claws accross Eaglekits eyes, drawing blood and knocking him to the ground. He stood over him, teeth bared and aimed for Eaglekits neck.

Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum