Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrowstrike Goes Hunting (Me and Naruto only please) EDITED!

2 posters

Go down

Arrowstrike Goes Hunting (Me and Naruto only please) EDITED! Empty Arrowstrike Goes Hunting (Me and Naruto only please) EDITED!

Post by kiwiattack Fri May 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Arrowstrike stalked out of the broken Windclan camp. He knew that the clan would need fresh kill, no matter what else happened.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Warning System : Arrowstrike Goes Hunting (Me and Naruto only please) EDITED! WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Arrowstrike Goes Hunting (Me and Naruto only please) EDITED! Empty Re: Arrowstrike Goes Hunting (Me and Naruto only please) EDITED!

Post by Naruto Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:20 pm

A petite form slinked through the grass after the tom, crimson eyes blazing as she watched his every move. Her fur was sleek, unruffled despite the strong breeze blowing. It had been almost a moon since her last kill, where she'd teamed up with that RiverClan tom to finish off not one, but two intruding rogues. She doubted she'd ever be that lucky again.

Curseflight carefully stalked her Clanmate, having made sure previously that Smoketail's orders included that there be hunting patrols on every border. Arrowstrike had been assigned to this border. Alone.

A smirk curled the corners of her lips. This would be fun... She could even take the fur from that wretched she-cat rogue and place it ever so delicately between his claws. The perfect framing for a cat no one could catch. The place where her blood had run freely from her broken body was burned into Curseflight's memory.

Oh yes... She'd never tasted WindClan blood before. She'd have to be stealthy about it, or she'd become something that she'd sought to destroy.

Her claws flashed out, long, curved. Stained with blood. Her tongue flickered out of her jaws, swiping over her lips as she anticipated the sweet taste. She paused and crouched, eyes flicking back and forth as she watched for interlopers. None in sight.

The black-and-white she-cat leaped, aiming to land precisely on Arrowstrike's shoulders. No warning, no sound, indicated her attack.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Arrowstrike Goes Hunting (Me and Naruto only please) EDITED! WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Arrowstrike Goes Hunting (Me and Naruto only please) EDITED! Empty Re: Arrowstrike Goes Hunting (Me and Naruto only please) EDITED!

Post by kiwiattack Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:07 pm

Arrowstrike spun around as he felt sharp claws dig into him. Without thinking he lashed at the assailer's face.

OOC: Short..
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Warning System : Arrowstrike Goes Hunting (Me and Naruto only please) EDITED! WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:13 pm

Curseflight snickered as a claw caught the side of her cheek. She dug her claws into his shoulders deeply, aiming to immobilize him just the same as she did with all of her 'prey.'
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Arrowstrike Goes Hunting (Me and Naruto only please) EDITED! WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down