Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mmmm.... I don't have a name for this cat in NightClan.

2 posters

Go down

Mmmm.... I don't have a name for this cat in NightClan. Empty Mmmm.... I don't have a name for this cat in NightClan.

Post by Member Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Name: Listlessscreech
Age:*shrugs* IDK, really, really, old. But not as old as Famine.

Affiliate: Clane-NightClan

Looks: Mmmm.... I don't have a name for this cat in NightClan. Old-cat-in-bookstore-pictures-of-cats

Personality: Listlessscreech is a cat that can wholeheartedly agree that there are too many Ss in his name. But this isn't what he is popularly characterized with. Listlessscreech is quite strange. His whole behavior is wildly erratic, unpredictable. He demands things that may be outragous, and he does it all naturally, as if it wasn't strange at all. This reason is because he has Cat Dementia, though he doesn't know it. He's not completely insane. It can cause different abnormalties to him. Excessive vocalations about anything, whether it be meowing or simple purring. He can also do it at the worst of times, and while so, he can looked confused and completely unaware of his surroundings. He also neglects his coat, not caring about the way it looks, giving it a matted, unkepmt look that makes him seem all the more crazier and unhealthy. He gets agitated easily, especially at night (which is constant in NightClan), and not that annoyed agitation. He can become anxious or confused as to whether it is day or night. Another form of agitation is when he becomes tense or stressed under completely normal, lax conditions. Sometimes he may not recognize other cats, including those he may spend the most time with, or not. He knows every cat in the strange relm. He rarely eats because of his condition. Almost seeming to forget to. His lunchtimes and dinners in different patterns almost every day.

Birth: Clan-RiverClan

History (Blergh): Mm... where to start. Kitting I guess, but I won't put any effort into this. Well, it started out on a new-leaf morning. A labor that took a good time to actually finish. And then he was born! With him his little brother, but he didn't last long. When the two were five moons, their apprenticeship close, they snuck out as every kit did, and tried their hand at swimming. So excited Listlesskit's brother was that he jumped in first, and his little body was quickly swept away by the current after a moment of struggling, sadness, and guilt. Heh, bye bye. Anyways, many scoldings where had and in a moon Listlesskit was Listlesspaw! And his name was fitting perfectly on account of his small depression. He couldn't get his brother off his mind. As he tried through his training, half alert, his fellow denmates tried to break him out of his stupor, because, soon enough, they became warriors before him. He was denied warriorship until he cleaned up his act, he was doing quite poorly. Finally, soon enough, after he was overdue for a warrior and taking up room in the apprentice's den, he cleaned up his act and started fighting harder and harder. Daily he looked for reasons to prove himself and to become a warrior in two clicks of a second, but it didn't work, not at all. Becoming frusterate with his wasted efforts, Listlesspaw did what a cat like him would do. Framed another for gain. It was a perfectly just cat from ShadowClan, completely minding his own business. After a moment of self-persuasion, regular persuasion, force, and fight, Listlesspaw was able to successfully put this cat into a possition to where it seemed as if he was invading. Now, at this time, the RiverClan leader wasn't as just as he or she may be now, so, with a happy mind, the leader did away with this ShadowClan warrior, and Listlesspaw, was then, Listlessscreech. Ah, and then it was smooth sailing after that. Using tact and trick, and other wholesome things, to get his way up and into a respectable position. He was doing great, he was on top. He was... he was thriving. Everything he did, he got off for nothing. He was as free as Scott, and he reveled in it. But oh, there is always a day when somehting goes amiss, and everyone becomes suspecious. It did. The suspesions came from his own apprentice Grumblepaw. He liked Grumblepaw too. But he had to be done away with. An accident came to him, everyone was told. It terrible, terrible accident. He'd never see his teachings become the shaper of another. The sadness. The woe. Soon, as all great warriors did, such as himself. He retired into the Elder's den, living his life as he should. In relax for all of the... wonderous things he'd done for his clan. Not at all haunted by those he killed. When his time came, after a long while, he was, with mild surprise, in the Dark Forest with the most baneful cats, which is now known as NightClan. Living in his own terrible area.

RP Sample: I love how well this sucked. :3 Oh... and he's not battling. That's a recipe for disaster.
Administrator

Warning System : Mmmm.... I don't have a name for this cat in NightClan. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Mmmm.... I don't have a name for this cat in NightClan. Empty Re: Mmmm.... I don't have a name for this cat in NightClan.

Post by Riber~ Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:16 pm

AHHHH~
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS's ATTACK~

Approved.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : Mmmm.... I don't have a name for this cat in NightClan. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down