Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow and Blackclaw are gonna shred us!!! ><

3 posters

Go down

Shadow and Blackclaw are gonna shred us!!! >< Empty Shadow and Blackclaw are gonna shred us!!! ><

Post by Amberstorm Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:01 pm

Amberpaw trotted into camp, a few fish in her mouth. She had decided to come to camp early, not waiting for the patrol to catch up. Though she didn't realize it as she layed the fish on the fresh-kill pile, this was a bad idea.
(I have to go right now. Won't be back until tomarrow.)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Shadow and Blackclaw are gonna shred us!!! >< WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Shadow and Blackclaw are gonna shred us!!! >< Empty Re: Shadow and Blackclaw are gonna shred us!!! ><

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:23 am

Smallpaw sulked into the camp, head low, and a large silver fish in mouth. She looked up and noticed Amberpaw by the fresh-kill pile. "Hey Amberpaw." She mewed, dropping the fish into the pile. Her tail twitched nervously, for she didn't know when Shadowstar and Blackclaw were going to Punish them for going to the Canyon...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Shadow and Blackclaw are gonna shred us!!! >< WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Shadow and Blackclaw are gonna shred us!!! >< Empty Re: Shadow and Blackclaw are gonna shred us!!! ><

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:07 am

Jadeclaw padded into camp soon after, carrying the large fish he had caught. He set it on the fresh-kill pile, and noticed how nervous Smallpaw and Amberpaw were. "I know you're worrying about the punishment, but it'll be fine. Caring for the elders is not that bad, actually. And Shadowstar cant punish her deputy that bad, can she? Err...former deputy at least." But Jadeclaw was reassuring himself over and over again. Caring for elders is the worst job ever! "It'll be fine." He said again.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:55 pm

Smallpaw looked at Jadeclaw as he spoke. "Easy for you to say! I may get a punishment FAR worse!" The grey tabby she-cat silently wailed. It was her fault for that they went to the canyon, and she knew she was going to be punished worse.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:26 am

Amberpaw flattened her ears at Smallpaw's wail, and squeezed her eyes shut until it was over. "Smallpaw! Eep, please don' scream our ears out!" She mewed, trying to bring a playful air to the air, in hopes of turning their bad moods happy again. She sighed.
What do they think of me? Do they think I'm just a small, worthless apprentice with fox-dung for an attitude?
Turning her head away, she muttered something about something being hopeless.
(Lol, sometimes it's hard adding human humor to the cat language. That one thought was supposed to be: Do they think I'm a small, worthless apprentice with a shitty attitude?)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:05 am

Smallpaw watched as Amberpaw flattened her ears. "Well, sorry." She muttered, her tail twiching nervously. She looked over at Jadeclaw. "When do you think they will give our punishment?" The grey Apprentice asked.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:30 pm

"Eh. I honestly don't care." Amberpaw decided, suddenly feeling oddly tired. So tired, it was weird. She padded toward the apprentice's den, only to see the world spin, and then she was on her side, fighting for breath. "What.. in StarClan?" She gasped, and then she saw nothing more.
(Lol, I decided to add a twist. ;D Amberpaw has picked up a disease.)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:38 pm

XD

Jadeclaw glanced at the leader's den. "Shadowstar would give out the punishment soon. I'm surprised we haven't-" He broke off when he saw Amberpaw topple over. Erm...she must have tripped over a rock...clumsy...to keep her from getting humiliated, I'll just ignore it. "Well, uh, as I was saying, I'm surprised we haven't already been punished."
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:32 pm

"yeah.." Smallpaw mewed. She watched Amberpaw collapse on her side. "Amberpaw!" She mewed, bounding over to the fallen friend. "What happend?" The grey Apprentice saw how Amberpaw was having trouble breathing. "Jadeclaw! Go get the Medicine Cat!" She ordered. She stood by Amberpaw, nudging her to stand up.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:38 pm

Jadeclaw obeyed and raced to Leafsong's den. I'm such an idiot! Amberpaw wouldn't trip over a rock! "Leafsong? Are you here?"

OOC: Erm...someone needs to RP as Leafsong...
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:09 am

(I'll rp her)
Leafsong was out of the den before Jadeclaw had even made a peep. "Ough!" She mewed as she collided with the warrior. "Sorry, Jadeclaw. I believe I heard a wail of 'Amberpaw'?" The medicine cat mewed, shaking her tortoiseshell pelt. Looking over Jadeclaw's shoulder, she saw Amberpaw lying on her side as Smallpaw hovered next to her. "What happened?" Leafsong meowed, surprised that an apprentice would just fall like a rock at such a random time. Leafsong felt Amberpaw's nose with her paw. She thought it would feel dry and warm, however it felt dry and cold. "How strange..." She murmured. "Help me get her in my den, now!" She ordered, bending down to grab a mouthfull of Amberpaw's scruff.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:59 am

Smallpaw nodded to Leafsongs words. She slid under Amberpaw's body, lifting up the rest of her. She followed Leafsong into her den.

[[Post in the Med's Den]]
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down