Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rogue Waiting For Her Victim- Shadow

3 posters

Go down

A Rogue Waiting For Her Victim- Shadow Empty A Rogue Waiting For Her Victim- Shadow

Post by De Awesome Raven Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:16 pm

Shreddedheart's eyes glowed in the night sky, her dark calico coat camoflauged by the dark bushes. She awaited her victim eagerly, licking her lips in anticipation. She flexed her claws, swiping her tongue over her teeth and fangs.
DarkClan... the perfect place for my next victim... I don't know who, I don't know why, I just know I'm going to kill 'em. she thought ferociously, her eyes tinted red for a heartbeat. Blood surged through her, her heart pumping furiously. She lived for these moments, she absolutely lived for these moments! These moments were what made her life good... everything else was just a failure. But Shreddedheart had succeeded in becoming a fierce fighter, destined to kill, the good in her heart overpowered by her desire for revenge. I'll show RiverClan... I'll show you all...
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Warning System : A Rogue Waiting For Her Victim- Shadow WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

A Rogue Waiting For Her Victim- Shadow Empty Re: A Rogue Waiting For Her Victim- Shadow

Post by Cheesles Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:56 am

Clover had left her kits in the nursery among her nest. She wanted desperatly to prove her loyalty, nothing would stop her. She wanted to earn her warrior name, she didn't want it to be handed to her like a piece of fresh kill you didn't catch. She padded through the dark forest keeping her outh open and her ears pricked. She caught a faint scent off rogue. It was similar to her old scent for Clover used to be a loner. She still carried that name. She had to earn her warrior name first. She had come to Darkclan to have her kits. And sure enough she was gifted with two gorgeus kits. Clover shook her head to clear thought of her kits in the nursery by them selves. She focused yet again on the rogue scent.
As she wondered aimlessly through forest something leap onto her back.
She was pinned, unable to move.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : A Rogue Waiting For Her Victim- Shadow WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

A Rogue Waiting For Her Victim- Shadow Empty Re: A Rogue Waiting For Her Victim- Shadow

Post by De Awesome Raven Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:10 am

"Surprised?" Shreddedheart growled softly in Clover's ear. The rogue's eyes seemed pleased, and a flash of hunger appeared in her eyes. With a crazed snarl, the rogue bared her fangs to the young DarkClanner. With a hoarse snarl, she growled, "I'm Shreddedheart, and as you probably know, you're going to die. Die, die at the wrath of Shreddedheart. I'm feeling merciful today. You're gonna die quickly." with a booming snarl, she added, "Be grateful, I could have left you to die a tormenting and painful death."
The calico rogue aimed her claws at Clover's neck, hoping to achieve a death-swipe.

ooc- Oh, and by the way Shadow, please don't powerplay my character.
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:09 am

(Sozzy, accident.)
Clover wriggled beneath the strange cat.
"I will not die!!!" She yowled although she would have a hard time convincing herself.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:03 am

ooc- if it was an accident, than it's all good~~~
bic~

Shreddedheart laughed at the pathetic attempt to convince her. She pinned the cat down even harder, and breathed blood-breath in her ear.
"Trust me, you fool cat." she growled. "You are going to die."
She let out a booming yowl, and she swiftly lowered her jaws and bit the cat's shoulder.
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:44 am

The pain stabbed Clover. How will I get out of this!? she thouht desperatly. Clover yowled out in pain as the shoulder bite burned more.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:04 pm

She felt contempt rushing through her, her adrenaline to full power. A rush of power surged through her veins, through her body, and all that was controlling her was herself. She had no cat to stop her. With a great snarl, she slashed her claws towards the victim's neck.
Her yellow eyes glowed with delight, feeling yet again the exhilaration of having the life of a cat in their paws.
"Say goodbye, little kitty." she laughed, watching.

ooc- when Clover dies, Shreddedheart will bring her body to the camp, and leave it there for the other cats to find. BTW, What colour is Clover?
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:55 am

(She is a black cat with dark silver paws and muzzle. Could we mayb just get it over with?!)

Clover was now weekening. She knew she could not win this fight. She was going to die.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:09 pm

((Ok, sure...))

Shreddedheart brought her fangs to Clover's neck, feeling the victim writhe, trying to escape. It just caused to her bellow even harder in contempt. Swiftly, she slashed her claws over Clover's throat, blood staining her paws. Droplets of blood dripped out, soon, blood gushed out like a river or a fountain. It brought joy to Shreddedheart to see blood again, at it's greatest- oozing out of a victim.
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:43 pm

Clovers body went limp. She opened her eyes. Two cats stood there.
"Come with us." They said as they becond with there tails. Clover watched as her soul flowed out of her and joined the Darkclan cats forever.

Last edited by Umbrella with a Hole on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:06 pm

OOC: o.o StarClan. Geez, she sure was loyal. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:24 pm

(Sozzy darkclan! still confuzzled.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:37 pm

((Izn't it called NightClan? Good grief, Tigerstar's still standing there angrily. ))
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:58 am

(ah!!!!!!!! raven just take her body to the camp entrance. I can't be bothered to edit.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:31 pm

((Already did... meanie. lawl))
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down