Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYONE LOOK HERE! IMPOTANT PROJECT!

+8
Naruto
Ace
Lillyflower
Noname
Wolvine
LEN KAGAMINE
Hidan of teh hot springs
Amberstorm
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

EVERYONE LOOK HERE! IMPOTANT PROJECT! Empty EVERYONE LOOK HERE! IMPOTANT PROJECT!

Post by Amberstorm Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:26 am

Well, I came up with this crazy idea yesterday. I am writing a new Warriors fanfic, but not just any Warriors fanfic. IT’S ABOUT US! Yes, with permission to use your characters, I will be researching everyone’s rp and turning it into a story. I will not change anything your characters say or any events that have happened IN ANY WAY. Well, I just thought this was a cool idea, and I hope you guys’ll let me do this. Anyway, if you accept, please post below that I have permission to use your characters and rp and post your characters please. Thanks!
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : EVERYONE LOOK HERE! IMPOTANT PROJECT! WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE LOOK HERE! IMPOTANT PROJECT! Empty Re: EVERYONE LOOK HERE! IMPOTANT PROJECT!

Post by Amberstorm Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:02 pm

PREVIEW!

Prologue

Not a leaf rattled through the mountains as a harsh wind blew through. A lithe creature bounded out from behind a boulder, black-and-white fur shining in the morning sun, the white part of her fur resembling freshly fallen snow.

The slight jerk of her tail was a signal that brought the survivors of the harsh past forth at once. The cats carefully crept to the beginning of a ledge, looking over it to see what was beyond. The she-cat who appeared to be the leader sighed.

I thought we were nearly there… The she-cat thought tiredly. She looked behind her to see her measly Clan of five warriors, a queen, and a kit. The cat heard a kit mew behind her.

“Purestep, are we there yet, like you promised?” The kit squeaked, freezing the she-cat’s blood, causing her to look back at the kit sadly.

“I know we’re not there yet, Littlekit, but we’re almost. I can feel it! Our leader will get us there.” The queen assured with a nod.

“But you said that yesterday!” The kit protested.

The leader’s tail twitched. These cats were counting on her. They were trusting her with their lives. The journey had to go on, so bunching up her muscles the leader was sizing up a large rock below. Then she leaped and landed safely.

“It’s okay.” The she-cat confirmed from below, her icy eyes like a frozen lake reflecting the blue sky scanning the cats above, making sure that they were all okay. They had already lost two of Purestep’s kits and a warrior. Who else would they loose?

The she-cat decided that no cats would die if she could help it. Jumping off the rock onto sloping ground, the leader noticed that the wind was blowing down on her and her cats. She heard lighting crackle and thunder boom in the distance.

“Hurry!” The she-cat mewed, watching as her cats leaped down on the rock and onto fair ground. They still had a long ways to go, and the worried leader didn’t know where they were going. With faith in SpiritClan, however, they would get there, no matter how long it took.

Chapter One

ThunderClan, POV, Rainkit

The sun that shined through the bracken of the ThunderClan camp suddenly disappeared, replacing Rainkit’s vision with something brown and furry.

“Eeck!” Rainkit squealed, snapping awake and jumping back a little, bumping into the single queen in the nursery.

“Sorry, Cedarbreeze.” Rainkit mewed, tail drooping. Was she in trouble? The fear scent was just dripping from her fur as she eyed the she-cat with wide eyes.

One moon in your new Clan and you’re already making enemies! Rainkit scolded herself. Then she relaxed as Cedarbreeze started chuckling.

“Huh?” Rainkit mewed softly. She had been waiting for the she-cat to scold her for bumping into her.

“It’s all right, Rainkit. It’s only natural for kits to be a little jumpy and playful.” Cedarbreeze mewed, nodding. Rainkit sighed in relief. She decided that she could trust this she-cat. She even felt comfortable with her, but she knew that Cedarbreeze would never replace her mother. Her tail drooped even more to think of that Thunderpath, the monster that had crushed her mother.

“What’s wrong?” Mewed Lilackit, a kit about three moons younger than her. Rainkit was almost ready to be an apprentice, at five moons. Just one more moon…

“I’m sure she’s just bored,” Nightkit, Cedarbreeze’s other kit, mewed, “right, Rainkit?”

“I’m not so…” But Lilackit trailed off. Rainkit sighed, and then shook her head, trying to clear it of any sad thoughts. She was living in a Clan now, with a new life. She had to start over and stop thinking about the past.

“Yea, just bored.” Rainkit lied.

“See? She’s fine.” Nightkit insisted. Rainkit saw that Lilackit still looked doubtful. Maybe this kit understood. Rainkit flashed a weak, encouraging smile.

“Yea. Let’s go play.” Rainkit decided to agree. She needed to get her mind off the past.

“Oh, I know!” Nightkit squealed, her fur bristling with excitement.

“What?” Lilackit mewed, interested. Rainkit sat by to watch the kits decide what they wanted to do.

“Let’s go ask a warrior to show us the hunter’s crouch!” Nightkit mewed, bustling out of the nursery.

“Okay!” Lilackit mewed excitedly, following her sister.

“Hey! Don’t forget me!” Rainkit squealed, running after the others.

“Leave the warriors to their business!” Rainkit heard Cedarbreeze call.

“Wow! This is exciting! Where do we go?” Lilackit asked, looking around with wide eyes.

“Um,” Nightkit uttered, looking around the huge camp.

“Wow…” Rainkit whispered to herself as she saw the hugeness of ThunderClan camp. She wanted her father to see this.

“This way!” Nightkit squealed, heading for the empty apprentice’s den.

“Oh, which den is that?” Lilackit mewed.

“That’s the apprentice’s den!” Rainkit answered, trotting up from behind the kits. She suddenly realized that she was way bigger than the kits. Rainkit suddenly felt strong.

“Oh, we’ll be there some day!” Nightkit mewed.

“In a few moons.” Rainkit nodded.

“You’ll be there next moon.” Rainkit heard Lilackit sigh.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be there, too. And I’ll even get your nests ready.” Rainkit promised.

“Well, I’m going to make my own nest.” Nightkit mewed matter-of-factly. Rainkit laughed.

“I’ll let you do that.” Rainkit meowed. There was a moment where there was purring and laughter, and the leaves stirred and the sun popped out a little. It was leaf-fall, according to the other cats in the Clan. Soon, the sun would hide behind the clouds completely. Rainkit didn’t want the sun to leave. Its warmth reminded her of her mother.

“Hey, I’ve got an idea.” Nightkit meowed.

“Hm?” Lilackit asked, cocking her head.

“Let’s go check out the apprentices den!” Nightkit meowed.

“But we’re not-“

“Come on!” Nightkit squealed and ran into the den. Lilackit sighed.

“I think we need to get her out of there.” Rainkit mewed. Lilackit nodded.

Rainkit bounded into the den, Lilackit on her heels.

“Woa..” Lilackit mewed, looking around.

“I can’t wait to be an apprentice. This place is great!” Nightkit mewed.

“I know.” Rainkit agreed, enjoying the way the den sloped down a bit. There was a spot where the sun shined through the bracken and shed light on an old nest. It was an excellent spot for sunning, but not for when the rain fell down hard.

“What are you doing in here? You’re not apprentices!” A voice growled from outside, chilling Rainpaw’s blood. All three kits looked around at once to see a huge tom. Rainpaw heard Nightkit gasp, and Rainpaw knew why. The tom, not only was he huge, but he had a long vertical scar that went vertically through his right eye. His fur was short, but growing longer as the weather got colder. His fur was a reddish-brown color, pelted with black spots and faded stripes that turned from black to the same color as his pelt. What scared Rainkit the most was his expression, angry and annoyed.

No! We’ve been caught! What if we don’t get to be apprentices now? Oh, what have I done? Rainkit thought sadly.

“Get back to the nursery, all three of you.” The warrior snarled, backing out of the entrance. Just the look on his face made Rainkit want to bolt out of the den, and she did, Nightkit following. However, Lilackit fell behind. Only when Nightkit and Rainkit had made it back to the nursery did they realize that Lilackit was gone.

“Lilackit!” Nightkit squealed, and both kits looked out of the den for the brown kit. They saw her talking to the scarred warrior.

“W-what if he eats her?” Nightkit mewed, quivering.

“What?” Cedarbreeze meowed from the back of the nursery.

“Don’t be silly, he’s not going to eat her, he’s in this Clan. He wouldn’t dare hurt kits.” Rainkit mewed.

“Oh.” Nightkit mewed.

“She’s coming!” Rainkit mewed, watching Lilackit pad back to them calmly. No bolting or anything. The kit was completely calm.

“You guys look like you saw a ghost.” Lilackit mewed.

“Did he threaten you?” Nightkit challenged.

“N-no… Why would you think that?” Lilackit mewed. Nightkit let her fur lie flat.

“Oh. Then what were you guys talking about?” Nightkit asked, curious as she stepped aside and let her sister inside the nursery.

“Well… I asked him who he was. His name’s Hawkfire, and guess what?” Lilackit’s voice became higher, more excited.

“Oh, what?” Nightkit mewed. Rainkit sat in her small nest and watched the two siblings.

“He’s the deputy of ThunderClan!” Lilackit exclaimed, her fur fluffed up.

“That’s so cool! But I think Whitestar should have picked a nicer cat as deputy.” Nightkit mewed innocently. Before Lilackit or Rainkit could reply, Cedarbreeze had launched herself into the conversation.

“Don’t question Whitestar’s decisions. Hawkfire is a good warrior. He couldn’t have chosen better.” Cedarbreeze meowed. However, was that doubt that Rainkit heard in Cedarbreeze’s voice?

“Oh.” Nightkit let her head hang down in embarrassment. Suddenly, Rainkit felt very tired, and she gave a large yawn.

“That’s okay,” Meowed Cedarbreeze, giving her kit a reassuring lick, “you didn’t know. Just keep opinions like that to yourself in the future.”

“But I can’t control them.” Nightkit mewed.

“Don’t worry, you’ll learn.” Cedarbreeze mewed. At that moment, Rainkit envied Lilackit and Nightkit. They both had a loving mother, and Rainkit had no one.

“It looks like it’s time for you to get some rest.” Cedarbreeze meowed.

“I don’t… feel… tired…” Nightkit insisted slowly, before yawning and starting to drift off.

“I want to be big and strong like Hawkfire, when I’m a warrior.” Lilackit mewed sleepily.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get there.” Was the last thing Rainkit heard Cedarbreeze tell her kits before she let sleep take over.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE LOOK HERE! IMPOTANT PROJECT! Empty Re: EVERYONE LOOK HERE! IMPOTANT PROJECT!

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:31 pm

yeah ill let you use Sparrowflight-wic, steamyeyes-wic,Waterwing-rc
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Location : EARTH,at my house, at my computer, writing fan-fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:33 pm

By the way, the Allegiances are in another topic in the fanfiction section, where the whole entire story will be posted.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:59 pm

-raises hand-

If this is from a... -counts- LONG time ago, when Amber, Small, and Night were still kits, then wouldn't Rage (I forgot what her warrior name was) still be alive? If so, PUT HER IN THAR! >D
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Nightpaw- RC
Silverpaw- WC
Shiron- Subourdinate- Other WC
Thistlekit/paw- SC (I'm guesasing he would be prentiefied in the fist bits of teh book =3)

O.O I have very few warriors.. Does FC count BTW?
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : EVERYONE LOOK HERE! IMPOTANT PROJECT! WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:07 pm

... I didn't have any characters this early but Nightkit was around I guess...
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:34 pm

It doesn't matter wether or not your character was made way back then or now. Post 'em all.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Uhh... -blank look- If only I could remember all of my characters that would be alive back then... Hmm... Oh, well... -puts down random charries in kit form-

TC: ... None... I think...

RC: Smallkit, Riddlekit (she'd be around... Four/five moons...), Tigerpaw--... Wait, I think you already have my RC cats down... ><

WC: None.

SC: Cheetahkit

WoC: None.

Loners/Rouges (if you're doing them): Rage (She's still... Somewhat alive when Smallflower was a kit. Let's just say that she was ran out... A half-moon ago. -shrugs-)
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:35 pm

XD NIGHTY IS HAUNTED BY RIDDLE EVEN IN A STORY
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Oh, yea. Totally. This story is our rp. >:3
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:55 am

Honeypaw - ThunderClan

Lillyflower - ThunderClan, Mother of Honeypaw

Creamfur - Born in ThunderClan, now in WindClan, has a Kit Crookedkit, who is NOT mine, and a Mate, Nightfeather, who is NOT mine.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : EVERYONE LOOK HERE! IMPOTANT PROJECT! WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Honeypaw wouldn't be born. Lillyflower would be a kit. Creamfur would be a new prentie.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:03 pm

And all the way back then, Redstar was still as old as dirt. EVERYONE LOOK HERE! IMPOTANT PROJECT! Icon_neutral

Put Hawkfire in there somewhere. He was the deputy back then...before his demotion just popped out of nowhere. There's also Goldflare, who was from a guy on the old site. He'd still be a warrior.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:22 pm

TC-
Raindapple-Rainkit(4-5 moons). But I see you already used her! XD It's fine.
Gorsetalon-Gorsepaw(6-8 moons)
Mistpaw-Not born yet
Petalclaw-Petalpaw(7 moons)
Swallowkit-not born yet
Squirrelkit-Not born yet

RC-
Yellowstorm-Yellowpaw(10 moons) He's the leader of the group of Shadowclaw haters... (No offense to Cheese)
Flarestorm-Flarepaw(6 moons)
Batpaw-Not born yet.

SC-
Cloudfrost-Cloudpaw(6 1/2 moons) He's blind. Rebellious.
Lunarshine-Lunarkit(5 moons) Helps Cloudy around sometimes even though she's younger.
Foxkit-not born yet

WiC-
Spiderfang would still be in WiC at this time-Spiderpaw(8 Moons)
Vixenstep-Vixenkit(1 Moon) She's two moons older than her younger brother Birchpaw.
Birchpaw-Not born yet
Braveheart-Braveheart(17 Moons) Spiderfang's mentor.
Gorsepaw-Gorsekit(1 Moon) Spiderfang's soon-to-be apprentice.
FC-
Shadefall-Shadekit(2 Moons)
Ravenflight-Ravenkit(3 moons) Her and Shadefall's families hate each other but Shade and Raven are best buds.
Hollypaw-Not yet born

WoC-
Autumn is still in Clan at this time-(4 moons)
Mud is still in Clan at this times as well-(4 moons) This is around the time their dad went crazy and got killed trying to assassinate Flint

Loners-
Danai-(13 moons)

I think that's all... *Thinks*
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:33 pm

FC

Houndpaw, Deerpaw, Joltkit and Duskkit -not born
Blacksnow- Blackpaw- 7 moons
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:18 am

uhh... feel free to use any of those cats in my siggy... i'm too lazy to check it all out right now. I've got a lot of stuff to catch up on, im way off time to be sleeping... its 3:18 A.M. ....... G'bye
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:07 am

Ohgawd. You need sleep. o0
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Lillyflower joined ThunderClan after her Family left her there, they were Loners/Rouges back then, she had never and never will find her Family.

Honeypaw's Father, and Lillyflower's Mate is a Rouge/Loner, I can't remember his Name, I never RPGed him.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Okay... uh... I guess I'll only put significant guys in this.

TC: .....

RC: .....

SC: .... Feralpelt, I think she'd be Feralkit.

WC: Foxtalon? I don't know how old he'd be, let's just say he'd be Foxkit now. X3

FC (if they're there): Littlekit (though there is already one...)

And, since there's no DC. Loners would be... uh... gawd, I don't know the ages. I guess I'll say... Clover when she's around 5 moons maybe? with Raven (her mom), Theo (her dad), Hare, Fern, and Ripple (her three brothers).

BB doesn't come around till she's about a moon from warrior age, I think younger, and then he's just known as Bengal, and he's like... super nice. And when he's born he had a brother named Mud, but he dies when he's a like... ten minutes old in leaf-bare. And Theo and Hare and Fern and Ripple got taken away somewhere, and her mom dies some time after BB is born.

Just in case you go that far. XD

It's in the history anyways...
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:04 pm

I think I can only get my stuff done during the weekend. I'll have to post pone Chapter Two until then. >< Oh, crap, I think I'm going somewhere for the weekend, too. AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:41 pm

He He, don't worry.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:06 pm

Sunflower- she would 'prolly be a young warrior then, because I read Raindapple was Rainkit. So...she wouldn't be in ThunderClan yet. I think it was during the time Raindapple was an apprentice she arrived in TC....Yah. An' Lillyflower was Lillykit and junk.
*nods*
You can use Starkit and Moonkit, too :DD
AND Fawnstep.- She would be alive during that one ShadowClan and ThunderClan battle where Leo saved her and her kits when they were born out in teh foresht.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:47 pm

Thanks for that , and Junk , thing , Lol.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:05 pm

Leo was LEOKIT! The Outrageous.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next