Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alike yet Different(Member Only)

2 posters

Go down

Alike yet Different(Member Only) Empty Alike yet Different(Member Only)

Post by Naruto Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:07 pm

A huge black tom stalked along the DarkClan border, his eyes sulking. The senior warriors had thought it to be a good idea to make him patrol this particular border. Alone. Pah. He didn't care as long as he could skirt by ThunderClan later to see Leafpaw. Hopefully she'd wait for him. Anyway, he wasn't worried.

He'd never seen one of these DarkClan cats. Plus he was efficient enough at fighting. Plus, if he died, no one would miss him. Well, Leafpaw would but still. Batpaw sighed, lashing his tail in annoyance. Why did he have to live in a Clan full of idiots?
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Alike yet Different(Member Only) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Alike yet Different(Member Only) Empty Re: Alike yet Different(Member Only)

Post by Member Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Why do I live in a clan full of idiots? Bengalbelly thought as waltzed around the edge of the territory. He came out to hunt, but then he decided to slack off. It's not like they had food anyways, they could hold out a little longer, and anyways, it was necessarily his job to hold up the whole clan and get a little scrawny mouse. Those mouse-brains will eat it as soon as they saw it anyways, they don't know how to conserve food like a smart cat.

Clan cats didn't know basics of survival it seemed. All held up by everyone, but when in a clan like this where no one gives a hoot, then they're all lost and they act disorganized and weird, having kits and getting mates. Who has time for that anymore? It wasn't like prey was jumping into their pile, was it?

He was ruining his remotely good time. The cold was ruining most of it. He glanced to the side and saw another cat, RiverClan, all huge and stuff. He reminded him of Spiderfang. Spiderfang was probably the most mouse-brained in the clan, though more tolerable.

He sighed, this cat better not ruin his day. Maybe he could just.. veer off somewhere else. Nah, he didn't feel like it. ANyways, why should he go somehwere else because some stupid cat wanted to make a stupid comment as he walked by like all the others did, like every DarkClan cat was paying attention to them and was just dieing for their attention.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:24 pm

Batpaw yawned, sitting down by the border and scratching behind his ear with a hind paw. "Ugh! Why do I have to be on stupid border patrol anyway? Not like DarkClan's gonna invade or anything. Like I'd care if they would."he muttered, standing and starting to walk the border again.

He spotted a tabby pelt on the other side of the border and promptly ignored it. Who freakin' cared if there was a DarkClan cat over there? He didn't even care if there was one inside the border or not. It was like his mother always told him when he got stung by a bee as a kit, "If you don't bother it, it won't bother you." Same rule applied here.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Hm... suddenly he felt like... climbing a tree, like he used to. He used to climb trees all the time, but now.. he rarely did that, why not? Maybe it was so cold, or his clanmates were just so tiresomely annoying that henjust retired early and never bothered to. He hated everyone in his clan, except for Clovernose, and not so much Spiderfang, still hated her though.

Bengalbelly started to get caught up in his own thoughts, not actually paying attention to his surroundings. A hundred of the fattest prey could have run by him, followed by six dogs and a twoleg, and he probably wouldn't have noticed, or at least barely. He probably would have heard them, and then looked after they'd already.

You know when- Whoa! Benalbelly's eyes widened as he looked in front of him. One huge walloping tree was standing right in his way! Just... a mouse-hair away. He almost ran into that! Goodness, that would have been... annoying. He took a step back, and his face screwed into a more agitated look, oh great, just something to slow his day down with. He walked passed thr tree as he would normally, almost forgetting about it.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:44 pm

The tom heard a commotion on the other side of the border and looked over, almost boredly. There, he saw the same tabby from before... Run into a tree. Well, almost. He imagined that any other cat would have burst out laughing at the tom. But Batpaw didn't laugh at stupid mistakes like that when he did them frequently, caught up in his memories from the past.

He was tempted to ask, but he thought that the tom would just mistake him for one of his stupid Clanmates and ignore him. So he didn't ask. He didn't even wonder about it. Curiosity wasn't something that defined Batpaw. After all, curiosity could make a cat stick their nose in a snake hole. Or try to swim in the river. Or even wander into a badger den.

Cats do all sorts of stupid things when they're curious. So why didn't they just ask questions to find out. Oh great StarClan what would I do then? Everyone would drive me insane with their incessant nagging.

"Ooof!"he growled suddenly, his paw getting stuck in a hole in the ground. "UGH! If everyone wasn't so paranoid that DarkClan would attack then there probably wouldn't be any battles! What in StarClan's name do I care if they attack?! They're just cats! Nothing more, nothing less!"he ranted outloud, unaware that the tabby might be listening. "Stupid, stupid, stupid cats!"he cursed, yanking his paw out of the hole and starting to stalk away.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:24 am

Bengalbelly turn his head towards the other cat over on the other border. He got his foot stuck in a whole and then he just... got all mad! That cat had some demons or something. "Well at least I know he's a smart cat." Bengalbelly said aloud.

Everyone in DarkClan was an idiot! They acted like everything was so terribly complecated, or did thing without thinking. Like that Pipsqueak thing. NightClan, that was annoying. He kind of lked the cat, but geez. I mean, just a week or so before that it was specificly said not to do that, and something about questions. So, why would you do it? Everyone with a brain knows that Nightstar was insane to say the least, so he probably would have throw someone in a pit of fire, or another hole with a rock over it.

Not only was the cat crazy, but he was quite stupid. That cat did not know how to take charge from a standpoint of brilliance. He blamed his clan for being incompetent when, in truth, they were incompetent from the start! Then he had talk of taking over the clans, and yet he did nothing to try it! Absolutely nothing! That WindClan attack was all Spiderfang, and the second one was just a horrible add on to it. He doubted they affeced WindClan anymore than they did last time!

"Wait a second, never mind. Every cat and every clan is stupid."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:34 pm

Batpaw looked over the border. "Glad to see one cat in this forest isn't ignorant,"he growled, yanking his paw out of the hole. Mud and twigs were stuck under his claws;pretty uncomfortable, if you asked him. He shook his paw and set it down, glad he wasn't totally injured.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Bengalbelly glanced over at the other cat, hearing his mutter, but not exactly hearing what he said. Hm. Suddenly he wanted this cat gone, for him to just, prance away and leave. Maybe if he stared long enough he'd get weirded out, annoyed, or so over steamed that he'd eventually leave, or he'd get more annoying, or stupid and try to attack. He'd wish the cat to fall in the river and drown had he not been a RiverClan cat, or so he looked. He could just be some adventurous cat wondering around in the wrong territory, in that case, his wish may work, if no one came to help.

He turned towards the other cat, and started to think. Now what would drive a cat away. Actually, what would drive him away, it was good to start with those first. Simple annoyance made him leave, maybe... maybe he could ask an annoying question, that might get annoying. One so stupid and mouse-brained that whenever he saw him he turned the other direction. Could he do that? If he could induce that type of stupidity onto people, then all his problems would be solved! Oh, it would make him giddy if he was still the type of cat he used to be. One who would "squee" at the sight of butterflies or something as ignorant as that. Wait, what if he "squeed"? Would that work? He ought to give it a go, but later, that seemed like a last resort...

"Hey! RiverClan!" He yelled at the other cat, identifying hi only by his clan name. "If the water freezes and you can't get to the fish, do wait until the river unfreezes to get more food? OIr do you just all starve and die!?" Now that was a stupid question. Now, Bengalbelly could only smile to himself like a goof-ball until, hopefully, the cat left after more, or better yet no more, persuasion.

OOC: Stupidity! XD *squees*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:32 pm

"Oh my. I just felt the intelligence level in the area drop drastically,"Batpaw said dryly, his tail twitching. "And I thought that you DarkClan cats would be smarter than the rest of the Clans. But oh well." He shrugged and continued padding along the border, leaving fresh scent so that the other, more idiotic cats who wanted to start border disputes would hopefully stay away.

Gosh. Seriously. There are other things that cats could do in their spare time besides start wars. I mean, he wasn't saying he was a pessimist, but seriously?! Starting wars did nothing. So why in StarClan's name did any cat do it?
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:15 pm

Wow, that a lot easier than he thought. But DarkClan cats being the smartest? "Where did you hear that mess? You get your stories from your kits?" Idiots. Well, at least he's going now, and he doesn't have to be bothered by his presence. He suddenly felt like staying here, why not just dwadle a little, just lay here and sit. And just... do nothing. Oh yeah, it was cold as NightClan's fanny and he didn't want to be in this mess.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:33 pm

"No. Just an educated guess." He shrugged. "I honestly don't care. But it does help when there are some smart cats in the forest."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Good grief, he's talking to him now. Just his luck. He should have just kept his mouth shut. Oh well, he was already stuck in this, so he had to get out of it somehow. "Well, too bad, cause there aren't any. Every intelligent creature died when stupidity became rule. Every cat that's alive is in the ground and in the sky, or whatever your prefrences are." He grunted. If only there was relief from the stupidity of day in and day out sameness. Stupid comment here, stupid comment there, a cat gets angry and... irritation. Meh, it seemed like it's all his day consisted of. He'd think he'd be used to it, but...
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:53 pm

"Meh." Batpaw shrugged for a third time. "I couldn't care less if my whole Clan was killed. In fact it would save me from returning to those new apprentices...."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:00 pm

How many times had he wished that everyone in his clan had died? Millions, he could only tell. Why couldn't NightClan just take a big paw and snatch up everyone and crush them to oblivion, well, except the ones he cared about, like Clovernose. He wouldn't care if those kits died, though. He hated kits. "NightClan I hate apprentices." And kits, and warriors, and leaders. He hated most things about being in a clan... maybe everything. One thing, you can't try and kill your clanmates without being exciled or something. Neither can you "question someone rule". Ooo! That was bad!

Everyone was so weak, unable to hold themselves up without another cat at their side. Why did he even join a clan anyways? He never particularly liked them. "I think, if I had the power, I could come up with a smarter group of cats. Maybe I can find a way to eliminate kits without problems too." He murmured. That was be awesome.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:58 pm

"You and me both."he groaned, flexing his claws.

MUSE LOST ><
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum