Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guest is here.. {Open/Koiki/Amberpaw/Tigerpelt/Shadowstar}

5 posters

Go down

A Guest is here.. {Open/Koiki/Amberpaw/Tigerpelt/Shadowstar} Empty A Guest is here.. {Open/Koiki/Amberpaw/Tigerpelt/Shadowstar}

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:30 am

Tigerpelt padded through the tunnel, his tail still flicking about. "Shadowstar! We have a Guest from Wolfclan!" Tigerpelt yowled at the Leader's den. He walked further into the cllearing, sitting down in the middle to wait for his leader.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : A Guest is here.. {Open/Koiki/Amberpaw/Tigerpelt/Shadowstar} WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

A Guest is here.. {Open/Koiki/Amberpaw/Tigerpelt/Shadowstar} Empty Re: A Guest is here.. {Open/Koiki/Amberpaw/Tigerpelt/Shadowstar}

Post by Amberstorm Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:37 am

Amberpaw snorted. A guest! If he wasn't a wolf, he'd be a prisoner! She thought.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : A Guest is here.. {Open/Koiki/Amberpaw/Tigerpelt/Shadowstar} WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

A Guest is here.. {Open/Koiki/Amberpaw/Tigerpelt/Shadowstar} Empty Re: A Guest is here.. {Open/Koiki/Amberpaw/Tigerpelt/Shadowstar}

Post by Edward Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:50 am

Shadow yawned and stood up. "A wolf?" she murmured curiously. "Interesting."

Padding out into the clearing, she called to the cat who had alerted her. "Tigerpelt, do you know their name? Bring them to me, please."she padded closer to the clearing center and curled her tail delicately around her paws.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioki Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:13 pm

Kioki walked forward and spoke. "I need help to over throw Flint, wolfclan alpha. He is going to lead our clan into it's doom." If this clan agrees, and it kills Flint, I can have someone to frame...
Kioki
Kioki

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Tigerpelt spoke up. "If we help you, we could die! From what I can see, Flint is strong, stronger than four or five cats combined!" And if we help you over through him, he might blame the whole thing on us... Wolves... So typical...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioki Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:01 pm

"I had a bad feeling you might disagree." He growled. Kioki grabbed tigerpelt by his neck and shook him. Kioki stopped shaking the cat and through him to the ground. "That gives you a idea of what your in for." He growled.
Kioki
Kioki

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:04 pm

Tigerpelt was slammed to the ground. "What was that for!!!" Tigerpelt hissed, his fur starting to bristle. He got up, wincing at the pain in his neck. "Don't you Wolves know that in order to have someone on your side, you have to be nice! Not threaten them, or hurt them!" The brown warrior unsheathed his claws, thrashing his tail around. he REALLY wanted to shred this wolf now!
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:03 pm

Jadeclaw jumped up from where he was sitting near the fresh-kill pile. Why did the wolf just do that? In the middle of our camp? What an idiot! We could all attack it at once! He padded up to Kioki, restraining himself from attacking. "If Flint isn't being a good leader, that's Wolfclan's problem, not ours."
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:33 pm

ShadowStar hissed loudly and placed herself between Tigerpelt and the wolf. "While you our in our territory you shall not harm any of my cats." she warned. Flicking her head back and watching the wolf with her mismatched eyes, Shadow said challengingly, "If we help you, what would be in it for us. Considering that Flint is a wolf and therefore 'all the better to kill us'" she twisted a quote from a twoleg story, Little Red Riding Hood.

Shadow was curious now; why would this wolf come to her clan to help? Surely wolves would stand a better chance attacking one of their own species.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioki Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Kioki sat and got comfertable. "I have a idea to get him alone, then we can strike." he barked. "If I lead him into the canyon we you can overwhelm him. I can delliver the fatal blow." He said, as if deciding how to split some fresh kill.

ooc:please ignore the typos, I'm tired. Sleep
Kioki
Kioki

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Tigerpelt grunted. "The Canyon is Flameclan territory... We wouldn't be welcome to just come there and kill a wolf." What's with this guy? Why is he wanting our help? The warrior swiped a paw over his ear. Looking back up at the wolf, he mewed, "Wouldn't Shadowclan be better at this? They're more of the type to kill than Riverclan..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:55 pm

"Not to mention killing is outside the warrior code, unless it's a loner or rogue." Jadeclaw hissed.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioki Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:07 pm

Kioki growled loudly, then clawed the cat infront of him. He then padded back into the woods. These cats are usless, I'm just going to kill flint myself.

ooc: shadowstar, if you wan't, you can dodge my swipe. Thumbs up
Kioki
Kioki

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:16 pm

Tigerpelt hissed at the Wolf when it tried to hit his leader. "Wolves... They're just like Shadowclan!" He hissed. Tigerpelt was glad that the wolf left.

Edit: OOC: Beat that Flint! I fixed it!
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:42 am

Sadow snarled and ducked. "leave my land, Wolf. I will not tolerate you causing trouble for my clan!" she was still bristling when the wolf left the way he had come.

Shadow paced round in a circle before padding back towards her den. "honestly, why us?! To kill a wolf...what benefit would it do RiverClan?" she froze in her tracks, her tail high and one paw off the ground. Wait...what if killing Flint is bad? This could start unrest and tension between most, if not all of the clans. She pointed her nose to the sky and glared at a cloud. "StarClan, a sign...please." she whispered.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:00 am

Amberpaw just snarled, her unsaid words flying around inside her head. Remembering Mountainstar's important words, those said at the gathering, she calmed down, and thought betterof being so aggressive. It would do her no good in the future, just create enimies. It would make her a terrible leader. And I need to become leader in order to show them that a rougue can become a leader. She thought. Then again, there's ThunderClan, nearly decended from kittypets... She turned to Tigerpelt. "What a stupid wolf. And if we had gone with his plan? Of course he wouldn't want to be seen as the murderer of Flint, the great Alpha! And no matter how much I want to shred Flint's hide for hurting Jadeclaw, he would just blame us! StarClan, this is Tigerstar all over again!" She spat, curling her tail around her paws, a new light shining in her eye, almost as if she had learned something.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:09 am

Tigerpelt flinched at the words 'Tigerstar'... He had never been to fond of it, mainly because most say that he looks like Tigerstar. Tigerpelt shook his head, clearing his mind. "I-I don't know..." Tigerpelt mewed. The brown warrior looked at his paws. If it is like Tigerstar... The second Darkest Hour has yet to come...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down