Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunt anyone ?

3 posters

Go down

Hunt anyone ? Empty Hunt anyone ?

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Hollysong looked around DarkClan's main camp. The cool breeze chilled the young she-cat, and the light layer of snow frosted the bottom of her feet. She really needed to get out of that misery hole. The black and white she-cat thought about her choices, she could go alone like she always was. She could ask someone if the wanted to hunt. Or she could wait there for someone to notuce her boredness. She choose choice number three. If she learned anything at all, its not to beg, and/or plead. It looked pathetic.

Randomly laying down in the middle of the clearing she wished the weather would stop, this had been the worst Leaf-bare she had seen all her life. Hmm ... I wonder where I would be if my mother was here? Would she leave me like my father did? Hollysong shook that though out of her head then tried to plan her day, like she would do as a kit.

I'll go hunting, alone or not. If I don't eat something I might just hollow out and die. Second thing would be a nice long nap. And third would be ... And her mind suddenlt drifted off the subject.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : Hunt anyone ? WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Hunt anyone ? Empty Re: Hunt anyone ?

Post by Cheesles Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:48 am

Moonkit padded over to the fresh kill pile sniffing it half heartedly. She flicked her tail with frustration. There was far too little to do these days. She would love to bound out of camp and run through the territory, hunt all the prey that came near her, and fight Starclan to the death, well their death anyway. But how would that be possible, I mean the dumb cats are already dead!

She flicked a small mouse onto her paw and grabbed it in her teeth. She padded over to a shaded spot and lay down, taking the first bite out of her mouse.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Hunt anyone ? WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:17 am

Flintpaw walked into camp, skin and blood showing on her right wither. She growled with annoyance at her clumsiness, How could I fall like that? A kit couldn't be that clumbsy! I must practice that climb more. She snarled at herself, finding a rock on the side of the clearing and laying on it. She shook her pelt once before letting her paws off the granite stone. The rock was bitterly cold and the freezing chill rose into her pelt. She stifled her chill and ignored icy feeling on her belly.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Hunt anyone ? WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down