Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored to the ends of the earth or just Darkclan territory...(OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Bored to the ends of the earth or just Darkclan territory...(OPEN) Empty Bored to the ends of the earth or just Darkclan territory...(OPEN)

Post by Cheesles Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:53 pm

(Sozzy moonkit has been inactive sooooo....)

Moonkit sat in the middle of the clearing. She wondered, as she did every day where her mother was. She wondered where Stormkit was. Maybe he could play.

She saw a pebble at the edge of the clearing. Just before she was to leap at it she realised she was nearly six moons, far to old to play with pebbles. She could learn something from the apprentices instead. Hunting crouch, fighting moves, tracking techniques.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Bored to the ends of the earth or just Darkclan territory...(OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Bored to the ends of the earth or just Darkclan territory...(OPEN) Empty Re: Bored to the ends of the earth or just Darkclan territory...(OPEN)

Post by Member Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Stormkit stepped out of the nursery. He shook himself and gave a stretch before letting out a huge yawn. He was itching to do something, more to rake into something. Right now he had this strange urge to.... rip up a leaf or something. Maybe an activity too younge for his age, but... what else was he to do? He had nothing, at the moment. Nothing at all.

Right now, he supposed, he could get something to eat. He hungry from his nap, and it wouldn't hurt to get a bit, not at all. He looked over at the fresh-kill pile, it was low. He missed the warmer days when it was larger, where food could be picked without a thought, now he felt compelled to eat less, or at least get something smaller than usual.

Stormkit glanced the the side, and spotted his sister, Moonkit. He narrowed his eyes and glared over at her. Moonkit. He was angry with her, furious almost! She hadn't said two words or even talked to her since... well.. about five days before their mother died. He was sure she wasn't mourning since that was moons ago.

When he was stuck in the middle of that fight with the WindClan elder, was she worried, had she said a thing? No. When he was snatched up and taken away to ShadowClan and nearly held captive, did she say anything? No. Now, he didn't want to seem like a complainer that only wanted love, but he needed his sibling at points, and she was never there. It was like she didn't care! She didn't car, he knew it. She was stuck in her own life. It's all about her. Hmphf.

Stormkit growled before stalking over to the freshkill-pile, grabbing a small mouse, and moving farther away before laying down. He took a bite filled with rage and almost ripped off all the meet.
Administrator

Warning System : Bored to the ends of the earth or just Darkclan territory...(OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Bored to the ends of the earth or just Darkclan territory...(OPEN) Empty Re: Bored to the ends of the earth or just Darkclan territory...(OPEN)

Post by Cheesles Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Moonkit saw her brother. She bounded over. "Stormkit!" She called.
She needed to talked to him.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Bored to the ends of the earth or just Darkclan territory...(OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Stormkit looked back when he heard his name called while he chewed his food. He saw that it was Moonkit who called him. Why does she want to talk to him now? Where was all that silence? How come she couldn't just go away? He looked away from her as she bounded towards him and continued eating without a word, seathing in anger.
Administrator

Warning System : Bored to the ends of the earth or just Darkclan territory...(OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:44 pm

(he will forgive her won't he? Please.)

"Stormkit I am so sorry!" She meowed.

(i dun know how to explain it in a warrior term so we will pretend she has said something detailed and he will forgive her.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:08 pm

OOC: In time...

And there is no warrior term, you just say it. XD

Stormkit looked up from his food and glared angrily at his sister. "Well that's great to know," he hissed at her before looking away again. Oh so now she wanted to be sorry. Sorry was too late, long gone, just like leaf-fall when he was born, before all the rain came and everything seemed so.... miserable. He felt an overhaul of resentment that filled his bones and the very core of him. It was like-better yet is!-he hated his sister. For what? Not talking to him of course. She was the only other kit here in DarkClan, so what was he to do when she was out, disconnected from everything. Nothing!

She was the sole reason his kit-days were so boring and probably going to be the least memorable of his life. He could never ever tell any cat of the good times he had with his sister, or in the nursery. He couldn't even tell about how annoying she was or a fight they had because it never happened! And as much as he'd love to not be annoyed or in a fight with his sister, he kind of wanted it since she was so... distant.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:12 pm

"Stormkit wait!" She called waiting for him to stop. She could sense him not wanting to be in this fight, she wished it would blow away like a leaf in the wind but she knew it was her fault.

"The reason I haven't been like, with you," She mewed wondering how to phrase it,
"It's because I've been talking to Clover in my dreams." She sighed looking down. She should have told her brother by now. But some how she thought it would be best kept secret. But Clover was Stormkits mother too.

Out of the corner of here eye a faint misty image of a dark grey she cat with deep green eyes appeared. She knew instantly it was Clover. She silently pleaded to her mother to help her.

Clover nodded understandingly and drifted over to Stormkit, making herself now visable to him as well. "Stormkit, it is true." She mewed in her accented voice.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down