Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored and nothing to do but sulk [open]

3 posters

Go down

Bored and nothing to do but sulk [open] Empty Bored and nothing to do but sulk [open]

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Shinespark padded out to the clearing. Her was already planned out: Wake up, get rained on, go hunting, get rained on more, eat, sleep, and get rained on. The cool breeze ruffled her pelt, and her eyes were droppy. And with Gizmo gone to who-knows-were- there was nothing to laugh or talk about. Maybe she should look from him? Nah then it would seem like I try too hard. So she sat there, not even moviong to see if there was any good fresh-kill on the pile. Shinesparked took a long sigh, everything released out of her body. Its kinda felt good. So she sat there waiting form someone else to come.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : Bored and nothing to do but sulk [open] WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Bored and nothing to do but sulk [open] Empty Re: Bored and nothing to do but sulk [open]

Post by Raintalon Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:20 pm

Raintalon padded through the entrance towards the camp, fresh kill clenched in his jaws, as he lay it on the fresh-kill pile, he saw Shinkespark sitting down. Padding over to her, he mewed, "Hey."
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Bored and nothing to do but sulk [open] Empty Re: Bored and nothing to do but sulk [open]

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:13 am

Shinespark twirled her head to she Raintalon come through camp with some warm fresh-kill. The scent went through her nose, but the queens, kits, and elders needed to eat first. "Hello." she meowed with a flick of her tail.

OOC: Er- Shortish
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:13 pm

OOC: I know :P

Raintalon looked at Shinespark closely, she seemed down about something. "What's wrong? You seem... Down." He mewed, licking his chest with brisk licks.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:45 pm

Sandface came running out of the nursery, acting fox brained, running around like an idiot, despite the fact it was raining. Eventually she tripped and went rolling across the muddy camp clearing. Eventually she rolled into the side of the camp walls near Raintalon and Shinespark. She bust out into laughter, "Sorry about that. After being cooped up in the nursery for so long, I needed something to do. I was going crazy, from doing pretty much nothing besides eating and talking. I had to strech my legs."

Lately, Sandface has been extreemly hyper, and highly talkitive(sp?). Alot like her daughter Songkit, which that was totally out of character for her. She would talk, sure, but not near as much as she had been lately. Plus, she couldn't keep still. The queens and kits were constantly getting annoyed with her fidgeting(sp?)

ooc: haha I dun know how to spell, did I spell fidgeting and talkitive rite?
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Raintalon blinked at her, with a hint of amusement in his eyes. "I bet, just watch out before you fall on a kit!" He chuckled, looking at the mud streaked along her fur. "A little dirty, eh?"
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Sandface looked down at her paws scuffling them, obviously embarresed. "My bad, I'll get that cleaned up...," she mumbled before licking her mudstrekede side furiously. She spat out dirt occasionally, Why does dirt have to taste so bad? Oh well, atleast its not dirt that a cat has made, let alone a fox or badger. The moment she was done cleaning herself she sat uo erect. "So, whats been happening with the clan?" she asked casually as if nothing happened 5 minutes before. with her running wild, and cleaning herself for soo long.

ooc: lol maaaaaan does she take a long time to groom haha
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:06 pm

"Well" Raintalon mewed, licking his paw and drawing it over his ears. "Nothing much, just very little prey and the weathers the worst it'll ever be." Stopping his licks, he mewed, "The gathering is coming up soon, it'll be pretty dramatic. Getting there will be, too. I don't think any elders will be going."
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:06 pm

Sandface looked up at the drak gloomy clouds up above. "Yeah, it would be wise not to have them go. It's already a long enough journey for them to have to make in the first place, so they definitely shouldn't go with all this rain. I can imagine all the complaining they'll do! 'I've got mud all over me', or 'It's soaking wet! Why do I have come? I;m getting cold!' and all those other complaints elders could come up with. " Okay now she was starting to sound like an apprentice. I want to start warrior duties again soon! Only apprentices compolain so much about elders!

Even with all the talking she had done, her paws were still itching to do something. "I have got to go do something. Maybe I'll go hunt....," she began mumbling to herself, constantly fidgeting.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:00 pm

"Hunt? In this weather?" Raintalon mewed, a suprised look in his eyes. "I doubt much prey will be running about right now."
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:03 pm

Sandface let out a little mrrow of laughter. "I know. I've been a little weird lately."

ooc: UGH! Short. im running out of meh muse again!
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down