Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving. (Naru mostleh. Maybeh Cheezles)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Leaving. (Naru mostleh. Maybeh Cheezles) - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaving. (Naru mostleh. Maybeh Cheezles)

Post by Wolvine Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Shiron looked at Eensaam for a moment. "We should travel togeather but once we get there we go seperate ways. I'm not comftarble with having too may around."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Leaving. (Naru mostleh. Maybeh Cheezles) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Leaving. (Naru mostleh. Maybeh Cheezles) - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaving. (Naru mostleh. Maybeh Cheezles)

Post by Cheesles Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:44 pm

"No I shall stay with you, we will be forever friends." He barked.

(will they come back?)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Leaving. (Naru mostleh. Maybeh Cheezles) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:04 pm

OOC: No cuz all the wolves are gonna die! =D

"Fine." Shiron looked down at the deer. "I trust you have eaten?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Leaving. (Naru mostleh. Maybeh Cheezles) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:10 pm

(ok then. So they won't ever post here again once they have left?)

"Yes I have." Eensaam barked licking his licks even though all the blood was already gone.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Leaving. (Naru mostleh. Maybeh Cheezles) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:23 pm

OOC: I'm doing this so that he doesn't have to die! GO BACK TO YELLOWSTONE SHIRON!

Shiron nodded and turned. "We'll go now then." He walked forward and the shadows enfulged him, his black pelt blanding in easily.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Eensaam looked back at his old home. He was going to start a new life. He was to put this behind him.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Autumn had remained silent through the whole exchange, and she padded silently after them, wagging her tail slightly.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Leaving. (Naru mostleh. Maybeh Cheezles) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:39 am

OOC: Not to butt in...but every wolf will get a fatal disease. It won't matter if they leave the clan. :P
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Warning System : Leaving. (Naru mostleh. Maybeh Cheezles) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:46 pm

OOC: They aren't leaving the clan... They are leaving all together. That was mah last post with SHiron ever. EVEER. They aren't in the forest lake area thinggy anymore.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2