Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside Ze Central Cave (couldn't think of a good name (open) )

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Inside Ze Central Cave (couldn't think of a good name (open) ) Empty Inside Ze Central Cave (couldn't think of a good name (open) )

Post by Mosspaw Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Mudpaw came running into the Central Cave and dropped the rabbit on the fresh kill pile, then went back over to the entrance to wait for Brightpaw. "I'm so crazy!" Mudpaw thought to himself. "I can't wait to see the look on Brightpaws face!" He sat eagerly by the mouth of the cave, dying to see the look on Brightpaw's face after what he'd said.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Warning System : Inside Ze Central Cave (couldn't think of a good name (open) ) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Inside Ze Central Cave (couldn't think of a good name (open) ) Empty Re: Inside Ze Central Cave (couldn't think of a good name (open) )

Post by Naruto Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:56 pm

"You seem excited," Emerald green eyes blinked at the apprentice as Hollypaw bounded into the central cave,flecks of white spotting her black pelt. A faint stench of mouse-bile clung to her pelt;she'd just visited the elders to check them for ticks. She shook herself and smiled at the other apprentice. "Uh,sorry for last night. I was a little tired!"
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Inside Ze Central Cave (couldn't think of a good name (open) ) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Inside Ze Central Cave (couldn't think of a good name (open) ) Empty Re: Inside Ze Central Cave (couldn't think of a good name (open) )

Post by Mosspaw Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:07 pm

"Oh, Hello there, Hollypaw." Mudpaw meowed. "I'd get mad if i was you, too." he let out a purr of amusement. "Want to see a really weird look on Brightpaw's face?" He messed his face up. "This is going to be really funny." He glanced out the entrance looking out for Brightpaw. "Shes probably be mad with me, but who cares." his tail twitched with anxiousness. "I'm not telling you what I did, though... It's a secret." Mudpaw looked up at Hollypaw, then looked back outside.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Purring,Hollypaw said,"Yeah. Though I do wonder what you said." Then she gave him a wicked smile. "Love confession?"she giggled,flicking her ears.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:12 pm

"Maybe a little" Mudpaw laughed. He didn't care if others knew about his love for Brightpaw. He let out another amused purr.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:20 pm

"Wow. Little bit soon,eh?" Hollypaw purred,batting at Mudpaw's ears playfully.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:30 pm

"Nah, I find it funny, and i didn't come right out and say I love you or anything." Mudpaw said, batting at Hollypaws ear a few times, then stopping. "I see why you do this, its really fun Inside Ze Central Cave (couldn't think of a good name (open) ) 905663" He batted her ear one more time before looking back out towards the forest.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:58 am

Brightpaw bounded into the camp. If cats could blush, well, she would be. She padded over to the pair, a mortified look on her face. Inside Ze Central Cave (couldn't think of a good name (open) ) 55243 Inside Ze Central Cave (couldn't think of a good name (open) ) Icon_redface Inside Ze Central Cave (couldn't think of a good name (open) ) Icon_eek Inside Ze Central Cave (couldn't think of a good name (open) ) Icon_razz <-- pretty much summing up her mood at the moment.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:30 pm

"Hey,Brightpaw! What did he say?"Hollypaw demanded,smiling. She crouched,waving her tail high in the air. "If you don't tell me,I'll force it outta ya!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:30 pm

"Well the look on her face isn't as good as I expected, but it's still funny." Mudpaw laughed. "Say, Brightpaw, whats the hurry? I'm sure that nothings wrong." He grinned at Brightpaw, before poking her nose with his tail and walking off towards the apprentices den.

Inside Ze Central Cave (couldn't think of a good name (open) ) 770407 Inside Ze Central Cave (couldn't think of a good name (open) ) 366740 Inside Ze Central Cave (couldn't think of a good name (open) ) Lol Inside Ze Central Cave (couldn't think of a good name (open) ) 179228 Inside Ze Central Cave (couldn't think of a good name (open) ) 701832
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:39 pm

Brightpaw growled at her friends playfully and pounced on Hollypaw. "You can't get a word out of my mouth!"
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:43 pm

"As if!"Hollypaw boasted,letting Brightpaw leap on her. But,just before she landed,she'd flipped over so that she could batter Brightpaw's head with her forepaws.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:46 pm

"Blagh!" Brightpaw let out a loud oof, and landed flat on her face. As Hollypaw rolled over.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Mudpaw darted forward, landing on top of both cats. "I'm king of the mountain!" He boasted, before getting off of them. "if YOU won't tell, Brightpaw, then I might have to!"
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:49 pm

Brightpaw gasped for air as the other two crushed her. "GAH!" she scrambled out from under them, and whipped around. She leaped again, toppling the pile over.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Mudpaw tumbled on the ground, before getting up and running in circles around Brightpaw, knocking her tail every time he passed it. "I think I'm tired, I'm going to sleep." Mudpaw walked away, exhausted from today, he needed to think about things.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Brightpaw sat as he got up to leave. "Bye," she meowed. Turning back to Hollypaw, she stuck her tongue out with fake snobbism, "You still haven't gotten them outta me."
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Mudpaw left the apprentices cave and shook his head, going for the fresh kill pile. Mudpaw picked a skinny mouse, then settled himself near the apprentices den. He took a few bites then saw Brightpaw and Hollypaw fighting across the cave. He thought he should say something, but instead, he finished his mouse and went a bit closer to hear what they were saying.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:20 pm

"Heh,like I couldn't get 'em outta ya? Your little boyfriend's gonna tell me soon enough!"Hollypaw laughed,batting the side of Brightpaw's face with a soft paw.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:31 pm

"Who you calling little?" Mudpaw walked up fur all fluffed up. "I'd say you're quite a bit smaller than me. and if youre gonna be all boyfriend about it, maybe i wont tell." Mudpaw knocked into Hollypaw, then let out a playful growl, lying down, perfectly aware how annoying this must seem. "Come on, hit me." He taunted rolling over onto his back, then back to normal. "I bet you can't"
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:23 pm

"Bet I can!" Hollypaw launched herself at Mudpaw,aiming to hit the ground next to him on her side and roll over,landing on her adversaries' back. She was only seven moons old...and she'd already perfected this move,which her mother had taught her before she'd died of sickness. And good riddance...she thought darkly,battering at the older apprentice's shoulders.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Mudpaw sat there, taking it, then standing up. "That move doesn't work well on me, I'm much heavier than you." He darted around to Hollypaws back and stepped on her tail, before jumping in front again and leaping on top of her, flipping her over, with a paw on her neck. He jumped off, pleased with himself, and sat down, now seeing the younger apprentices fighting technique. "You can't beat the fastest cat in the clan with agility" He thought to himself, licking his paw. "Try again." He stated, and continued licking his paw.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm

"If you think your best,your wrong!"Hollypaw mewed defiantly,her fluffy pelt bristling. She leaped into the air,twisting so that she was on her back,and aimed to headbutt Mudpaw's shoulder. Another move from her traitorous mother.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Brightpaw sat, laughing, as the other two scuffled. "Guess I'll just go and eat, go to bed....!" she took the chance to bound away toward the fresh-kill pile. She chose a plump mousey and sat back near her friends.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Mudpaw's shoulder was hit, but it only made him stumble a step. "Try something that doesn't require someone the same size as you. And that doesnt need you to konk your head." Mudpaw stood up and once again did the same trick, stepping on her tail, then jumping back to the front to pin, but this time, he jumped in the other direction, instead of going constantly right. He landed both front paws on Hollypaw and squashed her, getting off again. "Aim for my feet, they'll knock me off balance." He stood, ready for an attack.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next