Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vivid Dreams(Member)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vivid Dreams(Member) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vivid Dreams(Member)

Post by Member Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Bengalbelly's eyes opened as he heard a shifting sound. What was that? He looked up in alarm to see the boulder was... closer? Had the rain loosened it? He had forgotten it was Dream-Bengal up there. Playing the role of Heatherpaw made everything... hazy.

His eyes widened as he watched it fall a mouse-length closer. That boulder would fall and cruch him! He yowled for help, terror plain in his voice. "Why did I help that stupid apprentice!" He wailed.

Just then anger welled up in him and he narrowed his eyes. His own, new anger was giving him some control. Why had she helped that apprentice? Everytime she had failed to tell him. He wanted to know, and he didn't. THe answer could shed some light, make him more... forgiving, but the truth could make this whole reinactment, much, much worse.

His eyes went back to their regular mast and his anger died down as he went back to the role of Heatherpaw. He crumpled in a corner, grief and the pain of regret filling him. Then, an idea struck him.

He could dig a tunnel!

Bengalbelly got up from his sad spot in the hole and began to dig into the wall of the hole. A dent was slowly madem showing his effort. He will get out of here. He hissed as a claw broke against a hidden stone in the mud, but kept one digging. If he didn't, he'd surely die from being cruched, or drown, or starve, or suffer from infection of his own wounds. He didn't know, and he didn't want it to come.

He stopped and stared up at the boulder as he heard it strt to fall. For a few moments his eyes met those of the Dream-Bengal's and they hardened with hatred. Then he remembered. He had made the boulder fall. Why? Why not just leave him here to suffer. That's what it wanted, right? Why must it let him die like this?

The intensity of the hatred that flowed through him doubled as his own grew with Heatherpaw's. He hated, dispised, and loathed that Dream-Bengal. It was the very beign of his existence, it was some shameless monster that he couldn't even recognize or comprehend that was himself.

Everytime he had met that thing, it had always been up to no good. It was always the one that seemed to make things worse or cause suffering to him, Heatherpaw, as he recognized himself to be, as he was almost convinced as this dream went on. He had to be, this could only happen to Heatherpaw.

Then suddenly he remembered that dream he had, when he was a kit, still known as Bengal. Heatherkit was there, and so was Clover. It was such a nice dream until his mother died. In that very dream that Dream-Bengal was there too, the one that seemed to cause ome kind of pain as it was now.

As Bengalbelly glared at the Dream-Bengal for the moments that seemed like moons, he vowed to get his own revenge on that darned cat, and he'd make it's life horrible. He'd make it fear him and regret this day and everything it had ever done. It deserved everything that it would get, the dream-cat, Bengal, that he no longer recognized as a copy of himself, reliving his own actions.

He looked up as he watched the boulder quickly fall towards him, gaining momentum with every little mouse-length. Closer... and closer...

And closer...

Bengalbelly woke up with a powerful jolt. His eyes were wide as they frantically looked around him. As he calmed he noticed it was now night, and cats had retired to their own nests.

As he lay there, looking out of the den, his fur began to bristle with anger and a hate went over him. That Dream-Bengal, whatever his name was, he hated him. That cat, that thing, he'd show him with his own death.

He caught himself then. What was he doing? That was all just a dream. He had become angered and almost plotted an attack for this cat if he ever met him again, but it was a dream. One very real and so... convincing.

Heatherpaw had come again, and she had shown him the even through her own eyes and made him feel her own pain. That dream-cat, Bengal, was him, completely and utterly him. Bengalbelly began to comtemplate this whole dream, thinking it over and over again.

His body ached from every event, and even though he had just woken, he felt so exhausted, like all that had actually happened to him. The dream... it was so vivid. He wanted to go to sleep, he begged for it, but he couldn't, he wouldn't let himself.

He wouldn't let himself go to sleep for fear he may have to relive it again, and again, ans again....
Administrator

Warning System : Vivid Dreams(Member) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:24 pm

Heatherpaw stared at him from beside his nest with cold eyes. "Well?"she said in a short,clipped voice. Reliving this with Bengalbelly caused her more pain than she cared to show,and she hid it behind eyes hard with contempt. "I didn't exactly lead a charmed life,did I,Bengalbelly?"
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Bengalbelly jumped again when he heard Heatherpaw's voice and looked over at her, his eyes wide with shock. Was he still dreaming or something!? Geez!

He calmed down as he looked her. Wha... what did she ask? Something about a.... oh... oh yeah! "I wouldn't know," he replied negativly, "you only showed me a days worth of life."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Heatherpaw narrowed her eyes. "The pain didn't end after that,"she hissed,lowering her head and baring her teeth. "You're lucky I only had the energy to show you one day!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:00 pm

"The pain would have had to have ended since you died that day. And, last time I cheked, dead cats don't feel pain." He gave a smirk. Feel pain, the pain of what? Being dead? Che, okay, sure. Though, how much pain can you feel while your dead? "Maybe you should practice more on that energy thing then, eh?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:17 pm

"What would you know about being dead?"Heatherpaw asked coldly,swishing her tail. "Nightstar took my body to Rush,the river guardian who guards the entrance to NightClan. I woke up-my spirit did,at least- and Rush made me his prisoner. I've seen things yet to happen,and I've felt the pain of all the cats who are going to die,"she growled,closing her eyes for a second.

When she opened them again,she looked a hundred seasons older than the cat who'd been sitting there moments before. "And I can't. That's the thing. Just because I'm a ghost I can't do everything. I can't make my parents love me. I can't make you decide to be good. I can only walk dreams."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:18 pm

"I'd sympathise with you if I knew what you were talking about." Rush? Who was Rush? And Nightstar sent her to be his prisoner and...? Eh, he wouldn't worry about it. "Make me decide to be good? I am good." TO an extent. He wasn't good and he wasn't bad, he was... neutral, or at least that's how he considered himself.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:30 pm

"You killed your own apprentice,and joined DarkClan."Heatherpaw pointed out,blinking. Her voice wasn't the least bit bitter. "Like I said. Your lucky that I didn't have the energy to cast a larger illusion on you. But at least it's not my memory anymore. Now it's all yours."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:58 pm

"I killed my apprentice because she was a horrible betrayer," he growled at her, "and you have no knowledge for my reasoning to join this clan, so that can't hardly be counted as a bad deed." He grunted at her. Silly cat, thinking she could just analyze him. "My memory? I'm sure I'll forget by sunrise."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:01 pm

"Try closing your eyes,"Heatherpaw suggested in an angry hiss. Her eyes had grown darker. "Look within the memory and see why I betrayed DarkClan. The answer if right in front of your nose,for NightClan's sake!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Bengalbelly closed his eyes and thought back to the memory. Why did he have to close his eyes for this? Couldn't he just remember or something? He opened his eyes and glared at Heatherpaw. "You left because you couldn't take basic training?" He said in an uncaring and nonchalant tone.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:10 pm

Heatherpaw closed her eyes and shook her head angrily. "No,though I might have lived had I had better training,"she said in a flat tone.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:26 pm

"No, you would have lived longer if you paid attention and didn't complain so much during training." He closed his eyes and nodded mockingly. "Well, instead of giving me riddles, how about you just tell me what you were trying to do, huh?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2