Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Train Now (naru and me only plz)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Wanna Train Now (naru and me only plz) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Wanna Train Now (naru and me only plz)

Post by Naruto Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Cloudfrost composed himself before he mewed,"Good work. Although an enemy wouldn't be so easy on you." He allowed a small amount of bitterness to enter his voice,and he pushed at the ground,trying to stand up.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : I Wanna Train Now (naru and me only plz) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Train Now (naru and me only plz) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Wanna Train Now (naru and me only plz)

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Griffonpaw let the words float in his head. An enemy wouldn't be so easy on you. He thought about it, then decided. I wouldn't be so easy on an enemy. He sat up, getting off his mentor. "What do we do now, Cloudfrost?"
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : I Wanna Train Now (naru and me only plz) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:00 pm

"Why don't we try hunting?"he suggested,shaking the mud out of his fur with an annoyed grunt.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Slittedwing, cold eyes focused on hunting, which mind you, was fruitless, heard a bantering in the Training Hollow and saw Cloudfrost, the blind warrior, and Griffonpaw, the egoistic apprentice with a big frame. Griffonpaw was battling with his mentor. He was quite good too, managing to pin down Cloudfrost at the end. She nearly snorted when the tom mentioned an enemy not being as easy as he was. Griffonpaw didn't realize how hard it would be to fight a blood hungry enemy. With a shrug, she turned and began to walk away when, sighing once, came to a halt, and again was looking at the hollow. With two bounds she had taken off, sailing over the bushes blocking her way, and, claws sheathed, landed, most LIKELY, on Griffonpaw, pinning him.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:17 pm

"What in StarClan's name?"Cloudfrost gasped,whirling. Then he relaxed. "Oh,Slittedwing." Again he cursed his blindness. He hadn't been able to hear or scent her coming. If he could see he would have at least one reliable sense.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:20 pm

Griffonpaw was immediatley taken by suprise as the she-cat pinned him down. He instinctively kicked up his hind legs, trying desperately to throw her off, but at the same time he kept himself collected.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2