Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Train Now (naru and me only plz)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Wanna Train Now (naru and me only plz) Empty I Wanna Train Now (naru and me only plz)

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Griffonpaw, a little agitated, padded along his usual route to the warrior den to find Cloudfrost.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : I Wanna Train Now (naru and me only plz) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Train Now (naru and me only plz) Empty Re: I Wanna Train Now (naru and me only plz)

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:04 pm

A heap of gray tabby fur stirred as Cloudfrost heard impatient pawsteps coming towards him. He groaned. Griffonpaw. He'd familiarized himself with his apprentice's pawsteps earlier that moon,and now he sat up and looked out of the den,the familiar darkness shrouding his vision. "I'll be up in a moment,"he called,twitching his ear in annoyance.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Train Now (naru and me only plz) Empty Re: I Wanna Train Now (naru and me only plz)

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:18 pm

"Good."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Cloudfrost sighed and heaved himself to his paws,stretching briefly before going outside to his impatient apprentice. "Training Hollow. Go eat something first. You're gonna get tired."he growled the orders,eyes flashing as he jerked his head towards the fresh-kill pile. "I'm going out to the training hollow now." He bounded towards the entrance to camp,not giving Griffonpaw an opportunity to object.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Griffonpaw let out a faint hiss of anoyance before streaking out of camp after his Cloudfrost. Before long he was at the hollow.

ooc: I'll be back on at 10
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:06 pm

OOC:OK.

Cloudfrost was in a tree,balancing badly on one of the lowest branches. He didn't smell or hear Griffonpaw,as he was focusing on not falling and breaking his neck. Although that'd be a welcome change. He braced himself and leaped,scrabbling onto a branch closer to him.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Griffonpaw looked up at his mentor, puzzled. "What are you doing up there?" he asked.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:55 pm

"I need to train just as you do."Cloudfrost growled,looking down. He then half slithered-half scrambled down the trunk of the tree,and he sat,crouching,on the roots.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:02 pm

"So? Is it me or you that is training today." Griffonpaw impatiently asked. Though he had shaken off his bad ways, he still had an attitude that just couldn't be dropped.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Cloudfrost glanced over at him. "You,"he said in a clipped voice. He stalked into the clearing,lightning illuminating his gaunt features. "I thought I told you to eat. How are you going to be a great warrior if you are weakened by hunger?" Not saying that he ate. Cause the warriors that actually helped the Clan needed the food more than him.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:16 pm

"I'm not hungry." Griffonpaw retorted, but in truth, he was starving. He hadn't eaten in three days in efforts to try to help the Clan. "Can we train now?" he rushed Cloudfrost.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:36 pm

"Fine."Cloudfrost growled,rolling his eyes. He looked completely relaxed and soft,his thick fur hiding his lean muscles. To say the least,he looked weak and untrained,as well as under-fed. Completely vulnerable to attack. Coupled with the fact that all he could see was an incky black that clouded everything in his sight and you would think he was a stray kittypet!

But then he lunged forwards,swinging one of his paws to try and land a quick blow to Griffonpaw's shoulder,and pushed with his back paws,flying backwards to where he formerly stood. "You have to be ready at all times,"he growled in a no-nonsense tone.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:52 pm

Griffonpaw quickly took the blow as if a small kit had hit him. "I didn't see much to be ready for." he growled at his mentor. He leaped into the air, spinning. He aimed to land standing on his mentor's shoulders, leaning to the right to tip his mentor.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:05 am

Cloudfrost crouched,feeling Griffonpaw on his shoulders. He nearly collapsed underneath the heavier cat's weight,but instead he quickly flung himself upwards,twisting in midair to land on his back and hopefully crush his apprentice beneath him. "Another lesson;never underestimate your opponent!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:41 am

Griffonpaw felt Cloudfrost land heavily, practicly crushing him. "A lesson for you! Be ready for counters!" Griffonpaw kicked heavily with his hind paws, trying to kick his mentor up in the air.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Cloudfrost was hurled into the air,and he felt dazed for a moment before instinct kicked in. He waved his tail,flipping over in midair to land heavily on his paws. He swayed slightly but growled. "Who's the mentor here?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:37 pm

"I'm not sure. Any cat should know not to leave himself exposed." Griffonpaw retorted sharply. "I guarantee or prey would know that."
He lunged himself once again at his mentor, right over top of him, landing right behind Cloudfrost. He aimed a sharp batter at his hind legs then leaped out of danger, at the side of the hollow.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Cloudfrost tried to leap out of the way but still felt Griffonpaw's attack on his haunches. Ugh! I hate being blind! He bit back the sharp yowl and focused,breathing deeply to soothe the bitter anger that seethed beneath his fur. He easily found Griffonpaw,and could almost anticipate his next move.

Cloudfrost squared himself,crouching low and tensing his hind legs,preparing for the next attack.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:50 pm

"Can't keep up, Cloudfrost?" Griffonpaw playfully sneered. "It's your move."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:54 pm

"It's you who can't keep up!"Cloudfrost hissed back,a small,playful tone in his voice. He launched himself forwards,zigzagging across the clearing to try and confuse Griffonpaw.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Griffonpaw watched his mentor and at the last moment charged forward and tried to tackle his mentor. "You sure about that elder?" he called back.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:07 pm

Cloudfrost scented Griffonpaw at the last instant and ducked,feeling the heavier cat fly over him. He flipped over and kicked out with his back paws,aiming to send Griffonpaw flying into the air.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Griffonpaw hurled over Cloudfrost and thought. Then he aimed for the ground and hit his hind paws hard in the dirt, sending him back the way he came. Griffonpaw started spiralling in the air, he was to crash into Cloudfrost.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Cloudfrost didn't have enough time to use his sense,and felt a heavy weight crash down on top of him. He was crushed to the ground,the air leaving his lungs in a big huff.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:23 am

Griffonpaw quickly flipped over, standing in a pinning position on his mentor. "Got you." he gasped.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next