Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's finally being done. (Open to some, most, maybe, and all)

3 posters

Go down

It's finally being done. (Open to some, most, maybe, and all) Empty It's finally being done. (Open to some, most, maybe, and all)

Post by Member Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:30 pm

Clovernose walked into the nursery. She had been planning on coming in there for... a good while, but she had neglected the action millions of times over. She had been distracted every time she wanted to come over here, and then her thoughts about it would be gone. She wouldn't have come if her brother, Bengalbelly, hadn't asked her why she wasn't over here (though, strewn with sarcasm and a little annoyance).

She looked around in the den she would now take home in. Smallflower seemed to be the only other queen, and Stormkit and Moonkit the other kits. Stormkit was sleeping now. Moonkit, she was doing whatever.

Slowly, Clovernose padded over to her new nest and lay down in it. It'd be a while before she could move out of here and go back to the warriors den. But now... she was another queen stuck in the nursery.
Administrator

Warning System : It's finally being done. (Open to some, most, maybe, and all) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

It's finally being done. (Open to some, most, maybe, and all) Empty Re: It's finally being done. (Open to some, most, maybe, and all)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:56 pm

Smallflower lifted her head when Clovernose came in. "Clovernose?" The small gray queen yawned as she moved herself to a sitting possition. "Well, finally you decide to move to the Nursery!" Smallflower chuckled, happy that she wasn't the ONLY queen who would be going mad while they wait for their kits and come and grow up.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : It's finally being done. (Open to some, most, maybe, and all) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

It's finally being done. (Open to some, most, maybe, and all) Empty Re: It's finally being done. (Open to some, most, maybe, and all)

Post by Cheesles Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:43 am

Moonkit padded over to the new comer. "Welcome to the nursery! I am Moonkit and my brother is Stormkit." Moonkit mewed welcomely. "I don't know where he is now but I am sure he will come in and see you some time." She mewed reassuringly.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : It's finally being done. (Open to some, most, maybe, and all) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:19 pm

OOC: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! THIS THREAD WAS MADE IN DECEMBER! O.e WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?

Someone lock this. -.-
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down