Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's butt fwuff to you, bub...

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

That's butt fwuff to you, bub... - Page 2 Empty Re: That's butt fwuff to you, bub...

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:08 pm

Vixenpaw felt pity sweep through her for only a second. "I'm sorry. We would let you pass through without trouble if the times weren't so hard for us,"she mewed,sheathing her claws.

A powerful gray tom bounded towards the apprentices,his long,wispy gray tail streaming out behind him like smoke. A skinny rabbit dangled from his jaws,barely a mouthful for a famished warrior. He stopped by the WindClan apprentices,flattening his ears to his head in suspicion. "Who is he?"Smoketail growled,a ring of authority in his voice.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : That's butt fwuff to you, bub... - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

That's butt fwuff to you, bub... - Page 2 Empty Re: That's butt fwuff to you, bub...

Post by Snigger Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:24 pm

OOC: I don't think she was but whatever. . .

BIC: Hearing Vixenpaw's pityfull tone Mintpaw loosened up. "Yeah," she meowed, "but we can't afford to give any prey up." Then Smoketail bounded over carrying a skinny rabbit. She replied the deputy, "He's a kittypet would wandered onto our territory."
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:29 pm

Fwopkins pelt prickled again. Was this yet another cat come to insult him? He was about ready to snap at the tom, but stopped when he realized his fur wasn't bristling and he wasn't acting... too hostile towards him. He was just suspicious.

He pawed nervously at his collar, the tag giving another metal ting as it shook. He didn't like being around so many cats he didn't know. Would more come? and if they attacked him?

He shifted a little before speaking, "I was just taking a walk."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:33 pm

Smoketail nodded. "As long as he doesn't steal our prey he's okay."he mewed warily,motioning to the rest of his skinny Clanmates. "Tell me,what is your name?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:42 pm

"Um..." Fwopkins stared over at Smoketail, nervousness in his eyes. He... was nervous. He hated his name, and every cat who knew it only mocked him for it. Should he tell these cats? They'd probably laugh at him and insult him more than they already had. And what could he do about it? He couldn't fight, and if he could he couldn't do it with all these cats around, and he was much too weak as it was.

"Misser... Fwuffyflopkins," he finally said, shame strung in his voice like tightly woven tendrils. "But... my friends call me Fwopkins." And Fatty, and Fluffy Butt, and other humiliating things, he finished in his mind.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:46 pm

"Alright,now I know why you ran away from your two-legs."Smoketail meowed,his eyes gleaming faintly. "I am Smoketail,the deputy of WindClan. This is Vixenpaw,Mintpaw,and Lionpaw." He gestured to the apprentices in turn with his tail. "They are in training to be warriors."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:49 pm

"Erm," was the only thing Fwopkins let out in reply to the subject about his name. He hated talking about it, and his head always hung low when he had to talk about it. If only he could find a different one. Not a completely new one, but a variation of it.

"Warriors? Fighters for the clan? Why do you need fighters? Everything seems so... peaceful around here."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:55 pm

"There are four-no,five,Clans in this forest. We are the Clan of swift-runners that live on the moor. ThunderClan,"he said,pointing with his nose,"Is the Clan of quiet stalkers that hunt in thick undergrowth. And RiverClan hunt for their prey in the rivers and streams." And then he turned away,to the direction of a strong wind that smelled of carrion. "That is the smell of ShadowClan. They are cold night hunters." He growled as he mentioned the last one. "You cannot smell DarkClan from here. But they are a group of rogues and former Clan cats who have banded together." Smoketail left out that they had been attacked twice by the sinister DarkClan.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:00 pm

OOC: There are seven clans, actually. XD

"I'm assuming that DarkClan isn't too... nice." Misser Fwopkins nodded in understanding. Yeah... that made sense. "Well, I wish I had warriors like you guys do, I might need to have some protecting from those DarkClan cats then, eh? I don't think I can outrun them if I keep going on like this." He laughed, but worry clung to his pelt. If he was caught by those cats they'd rip him to shreds and tear him to pieces no doubt! The cats around here, even though skinny, seemed to be handle a good fight between a cat or two.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:02 pm

OOC:Ooops.

"And let's not forget WolfClan. As you would guess,they are wolves."Smoketail sighed,flicking his tail over his paws.

NO MUSE
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:07 pm

"Wolves!?" Fwopkins yowled, jumping up from his seat. "You have wolves here!? How could you possibly live with wolves!" His eyes were wide and his fur stood on end, making the seemingly large cat even larger. "I've never actually seen them, but I've heard some of the other cats back at the Twoleg place talk about them. Are they really half the size of trees?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:11 pm

"No! Not at all. Their just big dogs. And these wolves are friendly. Well,most of them. But the balance between us cats and the wolves is very thin,and it could break easily. Even if all the cats joined together,we'd be no match for the wolves."Smoketail explained,his eyes amused.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:15 pm

"Oh," Fwopkins mewed, his fur lying flat again. Now he looked silly. He had overreacted around these, much more experienced cats, and now they could see him as a fool. To wolf was half the size of a tree. They were just bigger dogs. The thought still frightened him, but, the first image had been exaggerated, a lot.

His eyes widened and his ear lowered when, yet again, his stomach growled. He better leave soon to get food, he sure was hungry.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:17 pm

"I'm sorry we can't feed you,but maybe Danai the loner has something for you? Or ThunderClan? They always take in strays."Smoketail suggested,standing up.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Fwopkins shook his head in refusal. "No, I can't be taken care of, it just seems so needy. I don't want to be a burden to the other clans, they probably won't let me in anyways." Not with a name like Misser Fwuffyflopkins, no way. They'd just laugh in his face. "I need to learn how to take care of myself and hunt and fight. If everyone does it for me I'll never get through, will I?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:28 pm

"I suppose not."Smoketail mewed. "But who will teach you? I don't know if Wolfstar will allow me to teach you."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:44 pm

Fwopkins shrugged his shoulders. He really didn't know who could teach him, and if there was a cat out there he was sure that they wouldn't do it, or they couldn't do it. He was stuck, not knowing how to hunt or to fight, and no one to teach him. "Why don't you ask 'im?" He replied with a hopeful grin.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:51 pm

"Well,he hasn't been feeling well recently."Smoketail admitted. "Maybe I could teach you the basics and he wouldn't have to know." What are you doing?!he screeched inwardly at himself. This could put the Clan at risk!
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:03 am

"Oh, that would be great!" Fwopkins said with a smile. "I hope it's okay with all of you," he said to the apprentices that still stood with them. "Maybe I can get better from the basics. I thank you for this, really. I'll never set foot back over here again once you teach me, that way you know I won't try to do anything sneaky with your prey." he grinned, "and if you see me here," he continued, "you can kill me ten times over without a fight. Consider me your ally." His whiskers quivered with anticipation. Someone was actually going to teach him how to hunt and fight!
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:06 am

Vixenpaw stared at Smoketail curiously. "Alright then. We can make sure no one finds out. Right,Lionpaw,Mintpaw?"she queried,turning to face them.

Smoketail smiled wearily. "We might as well start now. You can stay on the edge of the border until the lessons are over."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 am

Lionpaw grumbled his approval. "As long as he dont touch my tail he can do what he likes.", he mewed. "We apprentices could do a train-fight to show him how basic moves look like. Our he could watch us hunt. I'm starving, too!"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:09 am

Mintpaw agreed, "I'm hungry, too, so hunting sounds good." She then grunted, "When everything is said and done and if I do catch you on WindClan territory I'll take you up on that offer. Just remember not all cats have nine lives so it won't be as fun for me." She glared at Flopkinz and flexed her claws to show that she wasn't kidding around. Adding on she meowed, "But for now welcome, I guess, fwuff butt."
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum