Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's butt fwuff to you, bub...

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

That's butt fwuff to you, bub... Empty That's butt fwuff to you, bub...

Post by Member Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:54 pm

The metalic jingle of the tag that moved around on a cat's collar sounded through the territory. Attached to a blue one it was, around the neck of a kittypet. He was a big kittypet, or so it seemed. In reality he was thinner than he should have been, but that wouldn't be known unless his fur was lay down flat. He was just.. enormously... fluffy. His fur made him look like a plump, well-fed cat.

This cat was none other than Misser Fwuffyflopkins, the kittypet. A silly name that he unfortunately possessed. His insane upwalker owner, as he called that little kit, had given him the horrid name. He left because of it, and on his long time running tried to find himself a new name. Alas, he couldn't think of a thing to make this better. So, as place until he thought of something, he just shortened it to Misser Fwopkins, or Fwopkins, either one was good for him.

Misser Fwopkins stomach growled. He was hungry, so terribly hungry. He barely knew how to hunt, he would just eat any scrap he could find, to be honest. Not, the best idea he'd had since he got many bellyaches from them all, but it was all he had. If he did catch something, it was pure luck or the animal was lame.

He wished he could actually eat for himself and live here like these other cats were. He hadn't actually seen them, but he knew they were there because of the abundant, and all so different scents of them all. He's heard their yowls too, and he would always run when he did, he didn't know how hostile they were.

What kind of place was this anyways! It was so open, he could see prey for fox-lenghts, and if he did, they'd spot him quick and run. He didn't think any cat could live here, but he smelled them. Maybe, maybe they just passed through here.

Fwopkins was hungry, and he was cold, but thankfully he had a good coat to keep him warm. Though, the bad part about it was that it caught those snow flurries that fluddered around in the are. They melted slower when they clung to him. Oh well, more camoflauge, he supposed.
Administrator

Warning System : That's butt fwuff to you, bub... WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

That's butt fwuff to you, bub... Empty Re: That's butt fwuff to you, bub...

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:14 pm

A small,skinny she-cat stalked the moor,her amber eyes wide with hunger. The scent of WindClan clung fervishly to her pelt,as though the howling wind and constant snow would tear it away. Her fur was ragged and thin,her ribs showing through. She flicked her ears,lifting her nose to try and find prey scent. Nothing. Disappointment radiated through the young she-cat's pelt as she thought of the dismayed look on the Clan's faces when she brought nothing back to fill their empty bellies.

She padded on,hoping aimlessly that she could at least find a stringy shrew to share with her little brother,Birchpaw. Vixenpaw felt a small tug at her heart. Birchpaw was the only family she had left. She would die if she lost him. And the very thought of him wasting away with the rest of her Clan in hunger made her shudder. I have to bring back something,even if I don't eat at all tonight.

Hunger rumbled in her belly,and she sat down to collect her thoughts. Nothing by the river. Maybe if I try on the outskirts of the territory...? Her tortoiseshell fur fluffed up against the cold,she got up and walked over to a tiny puddle of frozen water,prodding at the thin layer of frost until it gave way.

As she crouched to lap at the icy water,a thought flashed through her mind. What if we could learn how to fish? Then they wouldn't go hungry. But she dismissed it almost instantly. If any WindClan cat tried to fish,they'd fall in and freeze to death,or drown. She got up again and moved on.

A tiny mouse was huddled against the cold on the barren moor,and as soon as Vixenpaw spotted it,she knew that StarClan had sent her a gift. She stalked and pounced badly,but the mouse didn't see her coming and she killed it quickly. She needed to leave the stalking to ThunderClan from now on. She grasped the still-warm prey in her jaws and padded to the top of a small hill,water flooding her jaws as the smell of the mouse drifted up to her nose.

Vixenpaw froze,seeing a fluffy,cream colored cat padding along. She prayed that he didn't see her dark pelt against the light colored moor grass,and she eyed him angrily. He could be stealing their prey! "Hey,you."she howled,fighting to keep her voice above the wind. "What are you doing in WindClan territory?"
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Misser Fwopkins froze mid-step, his eyes wide. Did he just hear another cat!? Yes, he did! Now what would he do! He tried to keep his envounters slim with these other cats, but now one had saw him.

What should he do? Fight? Run? Neither, stay calm. eh could talk this out, right? Yeah, yeah. Hopefully these cats were the talking type, and not the slash and ask later types.

Fwopkins lay down in the grass, a neutral position, showing that he wouldn't attack. Here, it was impossible to react quick enough to another cat, not that he knew how to fight or anything.

Now, how to adress this mystery cat? With respect? With hostility? He didn't know what hew was going against here. He'd just have to wing it. Yeah, just go with it all.

"I would!" He called back to whoever was, surprisingly, hidden in the area, "but I don't know whow to catch anything!" Ugh. Yeah, that was a nice thing to say, but it was all he had.

Fwopkins was a little shocked though, how could a cat be so hidden in this palce? And what kind of bee-brain would want to live here!?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:34 pm

"This is WindClan territory! What are you doing here?"Vixenpaw yowled again,padding closer to the other cat so he could see her. What a sight she must be. Just a skinny little cat with thin tortoiseshell fur and amber eyes glowing with anger. She stopped when she was three tail-lengths away from the tom,her fur starting to bristle.

She vaguely remembered being kind and nonchalant about loners and rogues that came into her territory,even going as far as stopping her Clanmates from attacking them. Now she was ready to give her life. To what? Defend a skinny scrap of prey that would barely line the growing belly of a kit?

Dropping the mouse at her paws,she crouched slightly,ready to lunge at the tom if he proved a threat to WindClan. Her white tipped paws had smudges of red around the claws from her recent kill,and she unsheathed claws sharper than blackthorns. "Answer me!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:06 pm

OOC: GAWD, VIXENPAW, THE ONE DAY I WANT YOU TO BE NICE!

Hostile! Hostile! They're hostile! Run! Get out! Scrable for your lives! Wait.. no. THis was a thin cat. A very thin one indeed! He could see it. This she-cat hadn't eaten in a time, but, neither had he, but his pelt didn't show it like hers did.

Did these cats not know how to hunt either? It didn't seem like it. He thought they were thrinving here! He guessed hunting was really hard to learn if they didn't know how to do it either. Or not well, anyways.

Misser Fwopkins tilted his ehad and slowly rose to hsi feet. He knew he shouldn't, but she was so, interesting. Maybe he could learn something from her, or maybe not since she didn't even know how to hunt.

"What is a WindClan?" He asked rather stupidly. He figured it was a group or something that lived here in this... territory.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:12 pm

"My Clan. You're stealing our prey!"she hissed accusingly,her eyes gleaming angrily. Her ears slapped back to lay flat on her head aggressively. The wind sliced through her fur,and she repressed a shiver. "Why do you want our prey,kittypet? You have two-legs that feed you! You don't need to hunt to survive!"she spat,weariness creeping into her voice.

Vixenpaw crouched lower,bunching her lean muscles. Her bushy red tail was bristled out to twice it's size,making her seem slightly larger than she'd first appeared.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:22 pm

"A clan, like a group of cats?" Well, that was a little weird. Maybe he should have gotten to know these cats better. "And I would steal prey, but unfortunately I don't know how to hunt." Misser Fwuffyflopkins narrowed his eyes. He already didn't like this cat, throwing accusations at him. "Do you see prey at my feet?"

"Twolegs?" He asked with a tilt of his head, "oh, upwalkers, of course." He gave himself a shake and a wrinkle of the nose before answering. "I left those insane things. There no where near here now. They're fox-lenghts behind me!"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:26 pm

Her eyes narrowed with confusion,Vixenpaw mewed warily,"Then why are you here? We can't afford to give you any prey." She relaxed her stance slightly. Better to not fight. Even if he was a kittypet,he could still probably kill her while she was in this state.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Misser Fwopkins' collar tag let out another metalic ring as wind blew through, carring flurries of snow with it. "I'm here because I was hungry." He admitted with a slight smile. "And I like to walk around these areas and try to learn how to hunt myself." He sighed. Of course, it was never achieved. "And why have you no food to spare? Isn't there enough?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:41 pm

"There isn't enough to feed me and my brother. We have the whole Clan to feed,from the smallest kit to the oldest elder."Vixenpaw mewed wearily,feeling a pang of hunger shake through her. "We don't have anything to spare." She saw spots dance across her vision,and shook her head to chase them away.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Mintpaw looked down from the hill she was standing atop on. Down below she saw Vixenpaw and a stranger. She raced down the hill and slid to a stop next to her denmate asking, "Now who is this?" She turned to look at the tom and noticed the Twoleg collar. "Oh," she meowed, "a kittypet." She looked back at Vixenpaw as if saying What's a kittypet doing here?
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:44 am

Lionpaw joined Mintpaw with a brush at her side. There he saw a big fat kittypet walking through their territory. He brushed his fur. "Leave our territory at once!", he spat. His fluffy tail got even as fluffy as this whole fat cat was and his neckfur looked like a mane in the wind when at end. He must really look like a danger, a cat from LionClan, he thought.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:00 pm

"Well look at this big open area!" Misser Fwopkins said enthusiastically, jumped a little and using his tail to point over the morland and the other clans territories. "How could there not be enough in such a large area!" His tag jingled again as he moved about.

His fur fluffed out and stood on end, making him look two times his normal size when the two new cats came. They came in quick and running too! They scared the fleas off his pelt! His widened eyes became narrowed and angry as he looked at Lionpaw and Mintpaw. He affixed his vision on Lionpaw, the one who had yelled so angrily at him, already looking for a fight.

"Can't you see I'm talking to someone?" Fwopkins growled irritably. He looked over at Mintpaw next. "You cats are rude, you have no respect for others, do you? Just because you all haven't lived in a Upwalker nest doesn't mean you can't show some manners!" His fur puffed up more in his anger, but he caught himself quickly. He didn't want to get into a fight with these cats. He let his fur lie flat again, making him his regular, large, fluff-based size, come back to view.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:26 pm

OOC: fluff-based size? xD

Lionpaw ay his pelt flat,too. They could easily chase this fatty off their territory. "Mintpaw, let's go back to camp, telling the others whats going on. I think they want to know. The other can handle fatty theirselves."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:34 pm

OOC: Yesh, he's mostly fwuff. X3

Misser Fwuffyflopkins growled and his fur puffed up again. "I'm not fat you scrawny little stick!" He yowled in rage. He hated it when others called him fat or teased him for his fluff. It was his fault he had so much fur!

In reality, he was a very thin cat from the lack of food he'd eaten. His fur just gave him a plump and full size! He thought he looked better when he was skinnier. Back home he was teased and called fat all the time, so he though he looked more regular now, but it seemed as if that was a lie. He may have been weaker and still fat, but at least he was warm because of what he had, and since it was leafbare, it could only get bigger. Luckily for him most of it would go away when the warm days came back. Otherwise he'd die of the intense heat!
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Mintpaw started to relax when Lionpaw ran up to her side but it instanly changed at the fat cat's accusation. Fluffing up her fur agian but to full size she hissed, "We don't have manners? We're not the ones that charged onto someone else's territory." Shehe continued fur bristiling angerly, "And don't think that just because we don't live with Twolegs makes us inferior." Repling to Lionpaw with venom coursing through her tone she meowed, "You go ahead because if no one gives a mouse tail about this kittypet then I want to personally chase him off." Thinking about all this reminded her of her own family she left to find a more challenging and exciting life.

OOC: Oh you got Minty riled up now!
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Lionpaw nodded. "But take care, will you?", he mewed and licked her ears. "I trust you."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:05 pm

Mintpaw purred, "I will so don't worry and thanks. Also hurry back because I don't feel like waiting long!" She started to flex her claws that tore hungerly at the ground.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:37 pm

Vixenpaw looked over at her Clanmates,hunger burning in her eyes. "Let me take care of this,"she said in a menacing tone,her tail lashing. She made herself look ready for a fight and itching to dig her claws into something. Preferrably fluff.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:05 pm

"I didn't charge anywhere!" Misser Fwuffyflopkins spat back at Mintpaw. "I came here on a stroll." He said more calmly. He sat down and gave himself a shake. "And made to get some food and practice in," he added.

He really needed practice. He was going to die if he didn't learn how to hunt and fight it seemed. These cats were so crazy he'd think he'd be attack if he even glanced in their direction.

"And you don't have manners if you barge in on someone having a conversation with another! Throwing around accusations and such." He grunted in annoyance. The cats back where he used to live were much more civilised.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:31 am

Mintpaw hissed again and growled, "You should've smelled our scent markers and stayed off our territory then. Maybe you should go back to your Twolegs if you think we're not civilized! My father was a kittypet so I practically was a kittypet, too. I know being a kittypet isn't everything because I left my entire family behind for a life like this. Life's tough you half-cat!" She spat out that last insult. Most kittypets only are about half-cat since they let Twolegs care for them. At least her mother was a loner and her and her siblings lived under the Twoleg nest, not inside. She then replied to Vixenpaw meowing, "How about I stay because I'm itching to rip a good size of fur out of him?"
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:05 pm

"Scent markers?" Misser Fwopkins said with a tilt of his head. "That's why everything has a different scent?" Gee, that's a shocker. If he's been walking around here who knew what he smelled like. Probably an odd companation and mix of the all.

"I know being a kittypet isn't everything. That's why I left," he growled, "As I've said before they're long behind me and nowhere near here. You probably weren't listening because you were too caught up in how rude I thought you were." He grunted. "My suspecions were correct. You cats have no etiquette. Look at you. You judge me for being a kittypet, but you were one yourself. And then you call me a half-cat like it's some kind of abomination. Your a vile thing, aren't you?"

Misser Fwuffyflopkins fur fluffed out again. He was usual nicer to cats, but these they just, got on his nerves. His stomach growled, reminding him of his reasons here. Find food. He hadn't eaten in almost three days. He needed food before he died from starvation. But first, he needed to learn to hunt!

He scented the air, nothing, not at the moment. Though, he could smell the blood from the food on of the cats had caught earlier. What were his chances of getting that? Misser Fwopkins shook his head. No, he couldn't risk it. He didn't know how to fight and he was way too weak.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Vixenpaw growled. "He doesn't know how to hunt. Let's chase him over the ThunderClan border and let them deal with him." Her amber eyes grew dark,and she clawed angrily at the ground.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:59 pm

OOC: Minty wasn't even there when he mentioned it

Mintpaw huffed, "I don't think you mentioned that when I was present." After his belly growled and she saw him scent the air she sniffed disdainfully, "At least I know how to hunt." She teased, "Hungry much?" She usually was nicer but her mood swings were acting up again. Then she replied to Vixenpaw, "That sounds good to me. Just make sure to bury your prey first." She bunched her hindlegs getting ready to chase the kittypet and maybe even tear a few pawfulls of fur out.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:01 pm

"Exactly, I don't know how to hunt! So what's the harm if I come here for a little walk, huh? Am I really causing your clan to starve if I just marvel at the scenery?" Fwopkins shook himself again and sat down. "Besides, without food I'll eventually die off so, what will happen if I stay? I'll only be walking for what... three more days?" he didn't like the prospect of dying, especially not estimating it out for himself. That seemed like torture to him.

He wasn't going to live too long if he couldn't even find his own food. He was even losing the energy to groom himself in the morning. Soon he'll be a dead heap of unruly, matted fur.

Fwopkins pelt prickled as he felt and irritating sensation on his skin. Quickly he scratched at it, soothing it for the time being and satisfying himself in the pleasure of his action. Immediately he was saddened. He was probably infested with ticks.

He snorted at the other cat. "Yes, I'm hungry. How did you figure it out?" His reply was snarky, but he didn't like the way this cat treated him at all.

OOC: I think she was... oh well. *shrugs*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum