Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pebblekit's Lonlieness (Open to all)

2 posters

Go down

Pebblekit's Lonlieness (Open to all) Empty Pebblekit's Lonlieness (Open to all)

Post by .:Jaywing:. Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:35 pm

Pebblekit sat in front of the camp entrence, shivering in the cold snow that drifted down to him. Even though he was cold, he did not feel like going back to the nursury. He was lonely, and felt as if no one could sympasize with him.

OCC: I know, I know, he's a very dramatic little kit!
.:Jaywing:.

Warning System : Pebblekit's Lonlieness (Open to all) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Pebblekit's Lonlieness (Open to all) Empty Re: Pebblekit's Lonlieness (Open to all)

Post by Lynx Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Silvershine just took a mouse from the pile as she saw Pebblekit sitting at the camp entrance. She took another one and padded over to the kit. "Share?", she mewed and put the mouse in front of the kit. "It'll make you feel warmer, you'll see!"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Pebblekit's Lonlieness (Open to all) Empty Re: Pebblekit's Lonlieness (Open to all)

Post by .:Jaywing:. Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:54 am

"Thanks," Pebblekit grumbled as he slowly took a bite, then pushed it toward Silvershine. "Do you ever feel like you really don't belong in a place?" He asked, not being able to help sharing his feelings with the kind warrior. (Sorry it took me so long to post, my email said nobody had responded to the topic.)

Dawnblossom slowly awoke from her nap to see Berrykit asleep beside her, but not Pebblekit. She padded outside to see him sharing tounges with another cat. "Pebblekit! Come inside the nursury, it's much too cold for you right now!" Dawnblossom called. "I have to go," Pebblekit mumbled, dashing off toward the nursury, his paws aching from the cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down