Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MungoJerrie (sucks that I have to do 2 iferent bios u_u)

2 posters

Go down

MungoJerrie (sucks that I have to do 2 iferent bios u_u) Empty MungoJerrie (sucks that I have to do 2 iferent bios u_u)

Post by Persephone Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:48 pm

MungoJerrie (sucks that I have to do 2 iferent bios u_u) MaggieName: MungoJerrie
Affiliate: Shadowclan
Looks: Orange,black and white Calico cat with amber eyes
Personality:
he is a mischievious that loves getting in trouble.He loves making the clan angry, especially that sometimes the clan can not see the diference between he and his sister, RumpleTeazer. He is funny and fun-loving
Birth: former kittypet, and rogue

History:He was a Kittypet. He and RumpleTeazer were partners in crime, they loved stealing from their own Twolegs, and causing disasters in their Twolegs nest. Still the twolegs couldn’t recognize which of the cats made the trouble, at last they got tired of them and kicked them of the house, after that they were rogues, and finally they found the clans

Last edited by RumpleTeazer on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Persephone
Persephone

Warning System : MungoJerrie (sucks that I have to do 2 iferent bios u_u) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

MungoJerrie (sucks that I have to do 2 iferent bios u_u) Empty Re: MungoJerrie (sucks that I have to do 2 iferent bios u_u)

Post by Member Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:37 pm

So he's a furry? o.o
Administrator

Warning System : MungoJerrie (sucks that I have to do 2 iferent bios u_u) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

MungoJerrie (sucks that I have to do 2 iferent bios u_u) Empty Re: MungoJerrie (sucks that I have to do 2 iferent bios u_u)

Post by Persephone Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:13 am

me doesnt feel like having a picture now
deal with the description o.oU
APPROVE IT PLEAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:57 am

It's too short! XD

Just look for a picture of a non furry cat that looks closest to him.

Edit: Approved you silly goose.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:08 am

YAYZ!
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down