Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kittypet Intruder!?(OPENNESS)

4 posters

Go down

Kittypet Intruder!?(OPENNESS) Empty Kittypet Intruder!?(OPENNESS)

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:18 pm

Pip stared around at the camp with wide eyes full of fear,still hanging from Stormcloud's jaws. The bell on his collar chimed merrily,but he felt icy claws wrap around his heart at the sound. What if it alerted any other cats? The tiny cat was still silent,terror making his throat go dry.

OOC:Just so you know,Pip is even smaller than Nightstar is. Hence the name Pipsqueak. XD
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Kittypet Intruder!?(OPENNESS) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Kittypet Intruder!?(OPENNESS) Empty Re: Kittypet Intruder!?(OPENNESS)

Post by Member Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Bengalbelly walked inside camp behind Stormcloud. A rabbit, a thin one of course, was in his jaws as he passed be her casually glancing at Pipsqueak. He didn't even give the cat a second though, he just walked over to the fresh-kill pile, dropped his prey in and walked back over to them.

He inspected the small cat. He still had that kit fluff and that made him grunt. How he hated kits. Bengalbelly scanned over him, his ice cold eyes like a blizzard looking over every hair and every detail. When he was done he stepped back a pace and tilted his head at Stormcloud, though, not a questionable one. This tilt was more like one full of content, almost a "why-did-you-bring-him-here" tilt, one lace full with unspoken sarcasm.

Not even his usual rants in sight.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:49 pm

Eyes like icy blue pools,Pip gasped as a huge tabby came up to him,and drew his paws closer to his frail body,to make himself smaller. He prayed that he'd disappear,that this was all just a bad dream brought on by eating too much catnip from the bucket beside his housefolk's house. The red collar was straining against his throat,not allowing him to make much sound,other than a tiny squeak.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Bengalbelly didn't bat an eye when he saw the small cat cringe at him presence. He looked at the red collar that sat in it's home around his neck. Slowly, Bengalbelly lifted a paw and batted at the bell attached, causing it to ring out.

He looked up at Stormcloud again. "So are we just going to bring in every cat we see now? I thought we were supposed to run them out, but it sure doesn't seem like it with you all dragging them over here." He looked down at Pipsqueak, "And against their own will. He doesn't look like he asked to come here, so I don't think there's a good reason for him being here... at all."

Bengalbelly let out a sigh of irritation. These cats around here didn't seem to get it. Maybe he wasn't, or maybe he was just looking from the wrong side of the clearing. All these... new cats that seem to be able to join the clan every time they set foot over here really got on his nerves. Wasn't enough enough? They didn't exactly have enough prey to feed all the cats in the forest.

None of these people seemed to follow these "Laws of Darkness" very well at all. He was sure those kits were over four moons by now. Also, what happened to that prisoner rule? Last time he checked they weren't supposed to keep any more prisoners because of the whole Heatherpaw thing. But of course, they had some mangy apprentice and some idiotic kit back there.

Ya'know, it was really hard not to question your leader when he can't even keep up with his own crap.

Last edited by Member on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Pip cringed. "What are you gonna do to me?"he whimpered,staring up at the tabby in fright. His one white paw and white chest were the only things that made him different from a shadow in Stormcloud's jaws.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:21 pm

Bengalbelly glared down at Pipsqueak. That question irritated him. Why would he even ask that? How was he supposed to know? Ah, oh well, just pull through Bengalbelly, just pull through.

"I don't know, hopefully get you out of the territory without any hassle since you have no business being here at all. Though, I highly doubt it, so whatever happens happens." He shrugged his shoulders. He really didn't know, and he really didn't care to at the moment.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:26 pm

Pip was silent. He had only just found out who his grand-father was three days ago,and then,a few rogues that had overheard his father and mother telling him,came up and killed them in the middle of the night. Pip would have died,had he not ran away.

OOC:Wow,confused post. XD
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:10 am

Stormcloud growled at Bengalbelly, oh how she hated that stuck up, idiot tom. He was such an absolute hyprocite. Tossing Pip off to one side with nothing more then a twitch of her jaws, the she-cat glared at Bengalbelly. "Ah. And the all mighty believes I should have chased out this tiny moungrel? I prefer to take credit from Nightstar before killing it." With a flick of her precisely placed claw, a deep gouge in the kittypet's collar was created, her paw flashing out and in mere miliseconds. The scarlet symbol of softness and innocence ripped, a jagged line along the crease of the neck. A noise-filled jingle ... then nothing. The collar was history.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:17 am

"Take credit from Nightstar," Bengalbelly chuckled at the mere stupidity. "What? So, you're going to bring in cats just so you can get praise from Nightstar? Wow, I didn't think you were a pleaser, Stormcloud, I thought you were higher up on the scale." He shrugged again. You think you know a guy, eh? Learn new things every day.

Bengalbelly watched Stormcloud's little.... display. A move of something. He tilted his head as he tried to decipher what exactly what she was trying to do. Scare that little kitish cat further? Or... eh, he wasn't sure. He looked back at her. "And... that was for?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:54 am

ooc- Seriously Member. Quit acting like Bengalbelly is a superior little *****. Next time you do that I will simply ignore anything he says or does.

Stormcloud simply cuffed Bengalbelly harshly with one paw, claws unsheathed and dagger-like. "And I didn't know you were such an idiotic imbocile, hypocrite, sadistic, and emo-child." She growled, grabbing Pip roughly by the scruff and padding to Nightstar's den, hoping Bengalbelly would be hit by lightning. She hated cats like that. With player's that thought they could do anything and say anything.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:24 pm

OOC: Lol, River, he's a character, I can't edit him to please everyone. Seriously. All I've done is RP him the way I'm supposed to. I don't know what the problem is. And, I don't think he's anything, my honest opinion of him is that he's annoying, but for some reason you believe I think he's so high and mighty or some kind of crap. It annoys me, those assumptions based on absolutely no evidence at all. And... to be honest, you do the same exact thing you're accusing me of... As well, to be honest, I don't care if you ignore him or not, whatever he says and does will be done, so you can ignore it all you want because of something stupid all you want. It won't affect me none.

Bengalbelly ducked under Stormcloud's cuff. Ugh. What an annoyance. Really, that's what kind of cats we have over here? A cat that can't even have their motives question without going on some 'bout of rage and attacking everyone. Sheesh. Yeah, he may get annoyed and growl and insult and threaten others, but he'd never attack without proper provocation.

Ah, but what can you do? Cats are cats, no matter how idiotic they are. He couldn't actually change anything by asking nicely and saying please or sheath his claws and go berserk. He just had to like with them, or he could leave, but that's an awful stupid reason to go, no?

With another irritated sigh, Bengalbelly turn around and headed for the warriors den. He wanted to go to sleep. He wasn't tired, but what else was there to do? And anyways, if there was going to be a bunch of drama over this new cat, he didn't want to be in the middle of it. He couldn't take that kind of headache.

"How come everyone are here seems unable to take an opinion?" He grumbled negatively before entering the den.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:53 pm

Pip wailed in fright as his collar was shredded and he was grabbed up again by the huge warrior. His shoulder felt sore from his rough landing on the muddy ground,and he trembled when the larger cat said,"Before I kill it."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:18 pm

Nightstar coming out of his den, frowned, growling under his breath at the despicable display. It looked like some mouse-brain had captured an intruder and brought them here. And by the scent of it, it was indeed a kittypet-kit. Did these cats even listen to him when he called a meeting to discuss the 'Law's of Darkness'? When he looked at the tiny black kit, he was reminded of himself in a way, this cat... Was a lot like him, black fur, light blue eyes, but not just like him... He looked almost exactly like, "Hollowpaw?" The makings of a smirk broke his cold and usually evil looking face.

Though on his outward appearance, it didn't look at all like he cared for his children, but the one he held the highest the most, Hollowpaw, had gone missing not too long ago. Could he possibly have been captured by twolegs and been saved by whoever was holding him. But Nightstar shook the speculation from his mind, this couldn't be him, and if it was, where was that runt of a she-cat Cloudpaw, who was always padding after his son. Looking upward at the cat who was holding this nameless night colored tom, it turned out to be Stormcloud. His smile evaporated into a frown, and his eyes were focused now on the broken and shredded collar, that smelled nothing like Hollowpaw whatsoever.

Now realizing that this was indeed not Hollowpaw, and heart-tugging memories of his lost son, were dredged up. Stormcloud used to be one of his top warriors, and the first apprentice this clan had ever had. She was quick, efficent, and completely devoted to the 'Law's of Darkness'. Except for now. Now all she had done was foul up his mood even more so. All his respect for this cat was almost completely wiped off, but it didn't show on the outside. He remain placid, and an eerie serenity hovering just above his dark pelt. The young leader, cast his glance on the rest of the cats that had come out to see what Stormcloud had brought, his frown darkened.

"You are all dismissed, Stormcloud... Follow me, and bring Hollow-... The kittypet kit." he growled, scattering the gathered cats with a flick of his tail. He would save one of his most precious warriors the embarrassment of being reprimanded in front of the whole clan. If it was anyone else, he would make it public and twice as harsh as Stormcloud was going to have it.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:22 pm

Pip's eyes widened in fear and he started to squirm in the she-cat's jaws in a desperate last attempt at escape. I'm gonna die!he wailed silently,flailing his paws about in an attempt to get away. He looked over the other cat,feeling terror tremble down his spine at his cold,malevolent blue eyes and raven-colored pelt...that was just like his father's. Pip felt a pang close to his heart. This cat couldn't possibly be his father. His father was dead. But what about his grandfather,the famed "Scourge of BloodClan?" Not a chance. Scourge was long dead as well. So who was he? He whimpered softly,closing his eyes with a cold feeling of dread.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:05 am

ooc- I consider this topic dead. According to the Laws of Darkness, no prisoners can be taken. Hmm, Surprising how Maplepaw got away with it earlier. Who said Stormcloud was planning on taking the kit as a prisoner? It's not like I had ANY other choice! I COULDN'T JUST KILL THE DAMN CHARRIE! NOR COULD I CHASE IT OUT AS NARUTO WOULDN'T LIKE THAT. Gawd. >>

*ignores Member completely*

You are also dead to me.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:42 am

OOC: Lol, this is so stupid it's funny. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:15 am

ooc- Sorry, it's been one of those days, you know? And mood swings get the best of me a lot.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down