Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former Kittypet's Hunting Skills(Open)

2 posters

Go down

Former Kittypet's Hunting Skills(Open) Empty Former Kittypet's Hunting Skills(Open)

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:51 pm

Church stayed low to the ground,his paws kneading the earth as he stared at a wren in the tree ahead of him. The bird was on a low,rotten branch;Church could hear it's soft wood creaking beneath it's weight. His eyes widened,and his haunches bunched as he readied himself for the kill. He sprang,hitting the branch and the bird. Hit claws wrapped tightly around the little bird,he fell with the branch the short distance to the ground,where he killed the wren with a quick nip to it's neck.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Former Kittypet's Hunting Skills(Open) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Former Kittypet's Hunting Skills(Open) Empty Re: Former Kittypet's Hunting Skills(Open)

Post by Member Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:27 pm

Clovernose ran quickly, her eyes wide and heart pounding. No! No! No! It couldn't be true! Could it! Not at all! She jumped over anything and everything in her running, no doubt scaring away some prey. When she saw Church she ran towards him and tried to tackle him to the ground.

"Church!" She yowled, "What are you doing!"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Former Kittypet's Hunting Skills(Open) Empty Re: Former Kittypet's Hunting Skills(Open)

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:29 pm

"What the-"Church yowled,landing hard on the ground. His eyes searched Clovernose's panicked gaze. "What are you talking about?!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:49 pm

"Why!" She yowled at him as she of off of him. "Why are you leaving!" Sorrow filled her pelt as she looked at him. How could he do this? And why? It didn't make sense! Not at all! They'd just been accepted into the clan, and now this?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:53 pm

"I'm not leaving! I was just hunting!"Church mewed,confusion clear in his eyes. "Why did you think I was leaving?!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:58 pm

Clovernose eyes widen more. "You aren't...?" She looked around, confused. What? He wasn't leaving? "But Bengalbelly said..." She trailed off. Bengalbelly said that he was leaving. Bengalbelly. He didn't even like Church! Of course he'd say he was leaving! How could she have fallen for that? Her eyes narrowed as the realization came on her. She quickly looked up in a tree to see Bengalbelly there, grinning down at her.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:02 pm

"Bengalbelly what...?"Church's eyes grew dark with fury. "He doesn't think I belong here,"he growled,turning away from them. "None of them do."

He looked up at the storm clouds in the sky,his tail swishing around him. "Bengalbelly,"he said casually. "If you think I'm just a fat kittypet,come down here and fight me. I'll show you that I belong here. If I'm beaten,eh,who cares if I'm in DarkClan or not?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Bengalbelly climbed down from the tree, the grin still on his face. Ah, this was a great day. He turned his head to Church, his uncaring eyes locking on the cat. "No... I don't think that. I didn't even know you were a kittypet. No, I just think you're a silly ThunderClan cat. Besides, I simply don't like you."

Clovernose glared at her brother. Why couldn't he be more accepting of her mate? "Church, I care if you're an DarkClan, and I'm sure our kits will too."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Chuch smiled at her. "I know you accept me,Clovernose. But I've heard what the others say about me."he shrugged,"I think the only good thing about coming to this forest was meeting you."

CHEESY
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:32 pm

Bengalbelly grunted. "How cheesy." He said simply. Clovernose growled. All these cats acting like this. They couldn't even stay in the clan without a comment here and there. Clovernose looked straight at Bengalbelly.

"Quit it Bengal," she growled at him. Bengalbelly looked over at her, a confused look on his face. "Don't look at me like that. You need to stop acting like that and at least try to be friendly to Church. My mate."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:35 pm

church stared at Clovernose,then at Bengalbelly. He shrugged. "I don't really care how he is to me."he sighed,his tail twitching. "Although I do like a good fight every now and then,"he teased,eyes shining with laughter.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:07 pm

Clovernose looked over at Church. "Well I do," she said sternly. She looked back at Bengalbelly. "You need to act better than that. You're my brother, you're supposed to be happy for me, not try and bring down my mate at every time you see him. You need to stop acting like such a mouse-brain!"

Bengalbelly looked at her a grunted. "Fine." Clovernose was about the only cat that could get him to shut his trap. She was his older sister after all, it was just a thing to listen to her. He laid down and began grumbling. Probably getting out his last insults.

"And you," Clovernose said quickly turning to Church, "you need to quit letting these cats say what they want. Stand up for yourself some!"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:16 pm

"Alright,alright!"Church grumbled,his tail twitching. His eyes were full of love and determination. "Hey,what do you think the kits will look like?"he wondered.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:29 pm

Clovernose nodded. Good, hopefully he'd keep to that.

"The kits?" Bengalbelly grumbled, "Well, I can tell you that they-"
"Bengal," Clovernose growled, interrupting him. He grunted and kept quiet. She looked over at Church. "I don't know. But I'm sure they'll be beautiful."

OOC: Sush a PC answer. T.T
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Church nodded. "Well,can I go on hunting,or is this little drama not over?"he asked in a teasing voice,motioning to the lifeless wren. "You guys want that? It's not much but,"he shrugged.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down