Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prisoner, sort of. (Open to all but those bent on killing Silverpelt)

+3
Wolvine
~ Jetter ~
Laddaustein
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Prisoner, sort of. (Open to all but those bent on killing Silverpelt) - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisoner, sort of. (Open to all but those bent on killing Silverpelt)

Post by Laddaustein Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:23 am

The she-cat looked at Shiron. "I don't think that's all true. I hate DarkClan, but I know there is at least one cat in DarkClan that has compassion." She sighed.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Warning System : Prisoner, sort of. (Open to all but those bent on killing Silverpelt) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Prisoner, sort of. (Open to all but those bent on killing Silverpelt) - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisoner, sort of. (Open to all but those bent on killing Silverpelt)

Post by Naruto Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:09 am

"And who would that be?"Autumn challenged,her amber eyes wary. "I haven't seen even one that has kindness in their eyes."
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Prisoner, sort of. (Open to all but those bent on killing Silverpelt) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:07 pm

OOC: KINDNESS! XD

"Yeah," Kraze agreed, "Those cats just usually give angry glares and such. They try to make themselves look menacing and scare off everyone, though, they don't do a very good job at it." He nodded. Those looks those little kittens possessed didn't even make a hair stand up.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:17 pm

"There much too small to be scary. Mostly Nightstar." Shiron sighed.

Still No muse...*Goes looking for it*
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Prisoner, sort of. (Open to all but those bent on killing Silverpelt) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Flint was quiet for a moment. If Silverpelt was killed by Darkclan, it wasn't his problem. "Fine...you can spy for us...But my clanmates will be careful. It's not like we've never been double-crossed before." There was a challenge in his tone.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Autumn winced and looked down,her heart almost stopping. Was he talking about her traitorous father?
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:45 pm

Silverpelt nodded. "Thank you. I will not betray you, unless I am forced to." She looked at Flint. "And I assure you. I will not be forced without a fight."
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:15 pm

Shiron sighed. "Your brave alright." Brave but a fool. You will be shredded in moments. "Should I take her to the border Flint?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Prisoner, sort of. (Open to all but those bent on killing Silverpelt) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:42 pm

The silver cat turned on Shiron and spat, "What is there to be afraid of in DarkClan? A few small kits? They couldn't take me down. And I know they couldn't have taken Stealthclaw down. I have to find out the truth in that, as well as whatever I'm told to find."
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:48 pm

Shurgging Shiron looked down at the cat. "I only offer to take you to the border, for as far as we know, you may indeed by a spy for some other clan." He raised his lips, showing his sharp canines. "Don't ever spit at a wolf cat." He whipered in her ear.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Silverpelt's eyes sparkled and she replied, "And what clan do you think I'd be a spy for? If you didn't notice, under the horrid RiverClan scent, I have the scent of a loner." She snorted.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:00 pm

"I did notice, but promising to spy for us could mean your spying for others." Shiron growled. He was regreting bringing this wretch to camp.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:21 pm

The she-cat smiled, "You really are smarter than you look, wolf. I do have my ways of spying, but I don't know much about the clans. Only rumors. I only just arrived after leaving." Her eyes seem to become liquid, threatening to seduce Shiron.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:34 pm

OOC: Lol, a cat trying to seduce a wolf? XD Yeah, good luck with that.

Kraze looked down at Silverpelt and scoffed. They were really going to get help from her? Oh well, maybe she'd be killed. Hopefully. This cat was a nuisance. "And... what exactly do we get from this?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:37 pm

OOC: It's worth a try. How do you think she got through to Stealthclaw's closed heart?
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:39 pm

Alice agreed with Kraze "My point excatly. All she is right now is lipping us off, I wouldn't trust thid cat to do anything. And we don't excatly look strong if the clans find out that we are using this loner to do our dirty work." the she-wolf pointed out, all she wanted was this cat dead, and she would gladly use her own claws for the cause.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:42 pm

Silverpelt sighed and looked at Alice and Kraze, eyes steeling again. "And would I let myself get caught? Unlikely. Would I reveal I was working for you? Also unlikely." She hissed, "I will go and prove I can help. What clan would be best for a start?"
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:45 pm

"You are dumber than you look! Your scent, it would have loner [ew] , RiverClan, and maye some WolfClan. Those Clan cats aren't that stupid. At all." Alice growled, turning to Kraze, to see if he would agree.

OOC- No muse.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:46 pm

Akuma's eyes widened. She chuckled softly and stared over at Autumn,who was fuming. Apparently someone had a crush on Shiron...

Autumn felt her eyes harden and a low growl break through her lips as the cat tried to seduce a wolf. And Shiron at that. She felt angry but wasnt sure why...
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:48 pm

Silverpelt rolls her eyes. "It's called washing in a CLEAN river. That will wash away my scent. And it will get rid of the horrid RiverClan scent too... but as long as I'm a spy, I should."
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Alice, even though he didn't like her rash personality at all, was completely right. He nodded. "Exactly. They'd suspect it being either RiverClan or us. And when they figure out ti wasn't RiverClan who sent you, then they'll look right towards us. You'd be dead and we'd be stuck with all the work dealing with those cats." Kraze gave Silverpelt and irritated stare. "What made you think you could help us anyways?" He grunted. "Washing in a clean river? Which one? The one over in RiverClan? There isn't another river here for an uncountable distance. You'll be searching for moons!"

OOC: Yeah, it's not possible, L. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:56 pm

Silverpelt sighed, knowing she was beaten. "Fine. Give me around 7 sunrises and I'll come up with SOMETHING that will prevent me from being traced back here. That is somewhat reasonable."
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:00 pm

OOC: Not any more xD

Last edited by Jetty on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I ish scared of Flinter.)
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:03 pm

OOC: HEY! That was uncalled for.

IC: The cat looked at Alice, obviously wanting to fight, but not to kill. "I will be back. I will have something you all will want." She looks at all of the wolves and runs off, away from the camp and out of the territory.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:12 pm

OOC: Alice is going to get beat up by, Flintster. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next