Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prisoner, sort of. (Open to all but those bent on killing Silverpelt)

+3
Wolvine
~ Jetter ~
Laddaustein
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Prisoner, sort of. (Open to all but those bent on killing Silverpelt) - Page 2 Empty Re: Prisoner, sort of. (Open to all but those bent on killing Silverpelt)

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:07 pm

"Compromised?" This was news to Shiron. he jsut thought that fish couldn't be eatn for a while.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Prisoner, sort of. (Open to all but those bent on killing Silverpelt) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Prisoner, sort of. (Open to all but those bent on killing Silverpelt) - Page 2 Empty Re: Prisoner, sort of. (Open to all but those bent on killing Silverpelt)

Post by Laddaustein Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:15 pm

Silverpelt looked at Shiron, "A body is in the river... which means that once it rots, the entire river won't be fit for hunting OR drinking!"
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Warning System : Prisoner, sort of. (Open to all but those bent on killing Silverpelt) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:22 pm

"No drink? We will die of thirst!" He turned to look at Alice. "Told you she might have information!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Prisoner, sort of. (Open to all but those bent on killing Silverpelt) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:56 pm

"Information, wow, the River is going to be poision, I am sure we would have learned that at the gathering when all the cats are as thin as a twig!" she snarled at Shiron, that know it all. Then turning to her sister, Eclipse, "We have an inane cat, who's mate died, and can't get over the fact that he never loved her." Alice casually walked over towards her sister, in case this turned out ... not so good.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : Prisoner, sort of. (Open to all but those bent on killing Silverpelt) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:58 am

OOC: xD Im sorry, but that meaness makes me laff xD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:02 pm

OOC: Same here, even if it is my cat...

Silverpelt glared at Alice and her fur bristled. She looked at the other wolves and snorted, knowing that if she attacked, she would die. She muttered a stream of profane insults under her breath and sighed.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 pm

OOC- Makes me laugh too. xD
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:15 pm

OOC: BIGHEADEDNESS ALERT!

Shiron looked at the cat then whispered, half to himself. "Your not scared of death are you? You have nothing left to live for don't you?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:54 pm

Kraze, the black, blue eyes wolf, walked in the group. He looked down at Silverpelt, the cat brought here for reasons he didn't know. He looked over at Flint and gave a respectful dip of his head before looking at the other members of his pack. "Is there a logical reason this cat is here? We do have a purpose for it, right?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Silverpelt glared at Shiron and hissed, "I do have a purpose still. Avenge Stealthclaw's death. After that, I don't know what I'll do... But I will not die until I finish." She looks at Kraze and she snorts and turns around and sits, muttering under her breath and the occasional curse pops up.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:19 pm

Akuma padded warily through the other wolves,her ears flat against her head. She padded up to Kraze,her only friend in the Clan. Her white fur looked strange in contrast to his black fur,but she didn't mind. "What's going on here...?"she murmured,nervousness filling her voice. This was her first time in a long time where she was surrounded by a lot of wolves. The other time this had happened she had nearly died,Duke going crazy and attacking her.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:38 am

"Cat." Shiron said simply.

No muse.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:20 am

"I don't really know, I just came in. I figure someone found a, by the smell of it, a RiverClan cat on our territory, and instead of running her out are doing some kind of... interrogation. Though, I don't see the need. What could this cat give that is important to us?" Kraze told Akuma. He looked at her and saw he nervous stature. He gave her a reassuring little push. These were all the good wolves that wouldn't go crazy, and if they weren't, he was sure they wouldn't do anything with Flint right with them.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:35 am

The she-cat sighed. "Do I have to explain again?" She turns to the other wolves, "Your river is compromised. A body was dumped in it."
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Akuma's fur burned from Kraze's touch,and she tried to relax. "A body? In the river?"she murmured,trying to figure it out.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:55 pm

"A body in the river?" Kraze said with a tilt of the head. He sighed then. "You cats have no respect for the dead, do you?" I mean, throw a body in the river? That's a nice burial. Just... float out until it ends. "Well, it's a good thing we don't eat fish then, doesn't seem like they'll be available for a while. And they'll probably die from the pollution and cause more pollution and so on. Those RiverClan cats are going to have a deal in a short time." He nodded his head. Yep.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:59 pm

"I don't know. It would be foolish of Riverclan to poisen their own water. I don't think it was the." Shiron narrowed his eyes. Why would someone ruin their own food supply?
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:23 pm

The she-cat sighed. "DarkClan filth dumped it in the river..." she let her fur bristle before turning to Flint. "Let me stay here for a little bit and I'll leave. Just long enough to get rid of my RiverClan scent that I picked up on my fur." She shook her head. "I hate RiverClan scent as much as you do. I feel completely unclean with this blasted scent on..."
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:28 pm

"So thats that terrible stink. Darkclan. Of course." Shiron shook his head. These were dangerous cats. It was possible they might cuase a threat to Wolfclan, though it was highly unlikely.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:52 pm

Flint thought for a moment. "I was thinking about holding you for ransom, in exchange for some prey...but if you want to kill a cat, that's one less furball Wolfclan has to deal with." He was silent for a moment. "However...I don't think I can let you stay in the camp. I don't like the filthy, fishy Riverclan smell, plus if a patrol from another clan, sent for who knows what, comes into the camp and sees you, Wolfclan's pride will be hurt." He flicked his head at Shiron, wanting to talk in private. He walked a ways from the others, out of earshot, then spoke. "Shiron, I'm guessing you know that little cave west of our camp? The one that loner, Snow, used to live in? Should we let the cat live there, or should we kick her out of our territory?" He waited patiently for an answer, trusting Shiron's reply.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:57 pm

"I don't really know Flint." He was amazed that his leader was asking his opinion. "She has given us useful information, even if it is bad, however she would be eating our prey. It is your choice really."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Silverpelt rolled her eyes, but said nothing. She started to lick her shoulder and shuddered at the taste of RiverClan.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:10 pm

Flint blinked. "There's not much prey there anyway. I just don't want her in camp. I want to get some reward out of this, though..." Flint muttered.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:13 pm

Silverpelt spat, hating the taste of RiverClan, and said, "I could be your little spy. I could watch a clan that worries you greatly." Her eyes darken, "And I can try to get to the one that killed Stealthclaw... It's a win-win situation for you, Flint." She seems to be really composed now, compared to the broken bag of fur she was earlier.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:16 pm

"Darkclan would kill you in an instant." Shiron murmmered bitterly. It was true. Not one cat in Darkclan had an ounze of kindness in their hearts.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next