Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Daughter(Open)

2 posters

Go down

Future Daughter(Open) Empty Future Daughter(Open)

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:56 pm

A small ginger she-cat padded through the undergrowth. Lightning flashed,glinting in her eyes. She had no shadow. The cat sat down outside of the den where Clovernose and her mate lived,and she mewled softly,her face hopeful. Heatherpaw's ghost wanted to visit with her future mother before she lost her memory.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Future Daughter(Open) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Future Daughter(Open) Empty Re: Future Daughter(Open)

Post by Member Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:01 pm

Clovernose stood awake in the den. She looked down at the nest that used to hold the children of a lost hare. Her eyes were heavy, she was getting tired. She looked over at her mate, Church, and then back at the nest. She slid down into a lay position, still looking at the nest, thinking. It was symbolic almost. They had found this burrow with lone hare, and she was going to have kits herself sooner or later. As if to say her kits wouldn't make it through life. They'd be alive, but they just wouldn't make it. She couldn't figure it out, and it probably was in her mind. She continued to watch the nest before she drifted to sleep.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:03 pm

"Clovernose?"Heatherpaw mewed,slipping into the den,a hint of starlight in her fur,as she was caught between StarClan and NightClan. She gently prodded Clovernose. "Wake up."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Clovernose's nose twitched in it's agitation of being prodded. Her eyes fluttered open. "Church?" She said groggily, "What is it?" She didn't exactly want to be woken up now, but it could be something important. She slowly got up to a sitting position ad her eyes opened wider and started to focus. Her eyes widened as she saw a cat before her that wasn't Church, definitely not Church. Her pelt bristled and she growled at this new strange. Her claws slipped out and her hackles raised. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" She growled.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:18 pm

Heatherpaw's eyes were shing with relief as she mewed,"Hello,Clovernose. I was Bengalbelly's first apprentice,Heatherpaw." She motioned with her ears towards her nearly see-through body.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Clovernose tilted her head. "Bengalbelly...? Oh! Bengal!" She smiled warmly and then looked over Heatherpaw. "Why are you so.. transparent. And did you say you were Bengal's first apprentice? Then how... Why are you still a paw?" Something was wrong here, very wrong.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Her eyes were sad. "He killed me when I tried to run away with a FireClan prisoner. I guess you could say that I deserved it." Heatherpaw sat down,hazel eyes gleaming with moonlight. "I'm dead."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Clovernose's pelt bristled again. She didn't exactly like hearing that. She was dead! Right there in front of her! And not only that, but she was killed by her brother, Bengal! She couldn't believe that, no! The Bengal she knew, the one she saw all those moons ago, he'd never hurt a fly! And even now when he's all sour he must still have the same compassion before. He couldn't kill another cat! Not even in the fight the little kit-now the big kit-wouldn't do that! How could he!

"But.. if.. if you're dead, how are you here?" She looked to her side to find some assistance from Church, but he wasn't there. She was in the burrow alone, with this... ghost. Heatherpaw.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:48 pm

"I'm caught between StarClan and NightClan,because neither will accept a six and a half moon old traitor."Heatherpaw said,a bitter tone in her voice. "I was sentenced to death by Nightstar after they caught me trying to escape with Badgerpaw;That's the FireClan apprentice. They put me in a deep hole covered over by a boulder. Bengalbelly loosened the boulder just enough that it fell on me. I would have died by starvation,or I would have drowned. I at least owe him the fact that he didn't make me suffer." She shrugged.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 pm

"StarClan? NightClan?" Oh, not those again. Well, the NightClan one was a little knew, but she assumed it was the same thing. All these clan cats believed in this StarClan and, the newer one, NightClan, but she didn't get them. How could dead cats live in the sky and send them messages in their dreams and make prophecies. They even stopped Gatherings if a couple clouds moved over the moon, like that was uncommon. She didn't understand these cat's belief in all these seemingly great cats. "Are you sure your not just a dream cat? Oh, never mind."

Clovernose lowered her ears when she heard Heatherpaw's story. It didn't seem great, sad even. How could they bury her under a boulder? Didn't that seem... harsh? "That's terrible." She told Heatherpaw sorrowfully. "But.. why are you here?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:10 pm

Heatherpaw scuffled her paws. "I'm one of the only one's caught between."she confessed. "I've been given a chance to be re-born,so that I can fix my mistakes that I made before. But I won't remember anything from my past life,like I do now." Her eyes met Clovernose's. "I'm asking you're permission to be re-born as one of you're kits."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Clovernose eyes widened. She didn't say a thing, couldn't say a thing. She wanted to be born from... her kits? Honestly and truly? She didn't know if she should be honored or just.... She didn't even know! The whole thing was so sudden, a shock in fact! "M-My kit? But... what would happen if I refuse?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:50 pm

"Then I'd have to find another kit."Heatherpaw mewed. She shook her head sadly. "Bengalbelly didn't like it either. But like I told him,one of you're kits will die without a soul. I didn't want her to die like that."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:54 pm

"What!?" Clovernose yowled, "My kit would die!? Without a soul!?" She was frantic now. She desperately wanted Church at her side now, but he wasn't here, and no where to be seen. She didn't like this, not at all. None of this made sense! "But... But why! Why would she die without a soul!?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:01 pm

"I don't know."Heatherpaw whispered sorrowfully. Her eyes were sadder still. "If you don't want me as a daughter,I understand. I mean,I just barge in here and tell you I'm a ghost and that you're kit's gonna die. I understand."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:16 am

Clovernose tried to calm herself down, but it was hard, very hard. She tried to think, but her mind just went to her kit, dead and soulless. "No, you can," Clovernose told her, "But not because of the kit," She added quickly. It was mostly because of the kit, but... not fully. "It's because," she said more silently now, "what happened when you were alive. It seems like it was all just a mistake. You should be able to get a second chance."

Last edited by Flopsiekit on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:55 am

"I'm glad to see that Bengalbelly has sensible kin."Heatherpaw joked,her eyes full of relief. "Thank you. Remember;I won't remember anything from my old life,including now."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:44 pm

OOC >> I'm sensible. XD

Clovernose gave Heatherpaw a loving smile. Even though she was apparently dead and was a ghost that had come from... nowhere, it seemed, she was going to be her daughter in the future. She could only hope no harm would come to them in the time being. She didn't want to ruin her second chance. "I'll remember," Clovernose replied with a nod of her head.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:04 pm

Heatherpaw stood,closing her eyes briefly. "I need for you to not tell Bengalbelly. He really hated me,when I was alive. And I guess my intruding on his dreams didn't do much good for me either."she added,lifting one ginger paw to lick it and draw it over her ear. "I don't know what he'd do if he found out it was me." She opened her eyes again and smiled,but it was strange. "I look forward to seeing you again,as my mother." She didn't want to tell Clovernose of her own parents,who had hated her so much they'd tried to kill her. She dipped her head and started to pad out of the den.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Clovernose nodded her head in understanding. Don't tell Bengal. She didn't know how he'd react anyways. She couldn't tell him anytime soon since she was stuck out here either, so keeping the secret would be fine. "Goodbye." She said as she watched Heatherpaw begin to leave.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:43 pm

"Goodbye and good luck to you and Church."Heatherpaw purred,her form fading and shimmering in the flash of lightning that struck the sky moments after. She started to fade,until only her hazel eyes gleamed in the darkness. Then they too,were gone. "Goodbye,"she whispered,so softly it seemed like the wind.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down