Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning for Trouble...(Open to kits ONLY)

+2
Naruto
6 posters

Go down

Planning for Trouble...(Open to kits ONLY) Empty Planning for Trouble...(Open to kits ONLY)

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:43 pm

Foxkit sat in a corner of the nursery,her mind whirling. "I'm going to invade RiverClan!"she mewed in her small voice. "I'll definately become leader after this!"
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Planning for Trouble...(Open to kits ONLY) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Planning for Trouble...(Open to kits ONLY) Empty Re: Planning for Trouble...(Open to kits ONLY)

Post by Member Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:46 pm

OOC: Invade? O.o

"You're going to what now?" Beekit mewed sleepily. He was still curled in a ball from his name and gave a wide yawn. He looked at Foxkit, his eyes half closed in his drowsiness.

"Something about RiverClan I think," Tansykit answered Beekit as he walked up to Foxkit. He looked at her and tilted his head as he always did.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Planning for Trouble...(Open to kits ONLY) Empty Re: Planning for Trouble...(Open to kits ONLY)

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:48 pm

"I'm gonna invade RiverClan! That way everyone will acknowledge me!"Foxkit squeaked,her eyes wide with excitement.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:51 pm

"You're going to what!?" Beekit and Tansykit said in unison. Beekit was wide awake now.

"For recognition?" Beekit questioned. "Don't we already acknowledge you?" Didn't they? He did he knew. Didn't the other kits? He looked over at Tansykit who nodded his head.

"Don't we all pay attention to you?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:53 pm

"How many times have I said something and no one hear it? How many times have the others confided in you that I was a freak?"Foxkit said bitterly,her tail curling around her paws.

OOC:Pretend that everyone calls her a freak behind her back...
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:54 pm

Slipkit seemed to materialize in front of Foxkit as if he was there all along, but he had been running after Tansykit only a few moments ago, not wanting to be left out in the conversation. But he had suddenly appeared here, looked at Foxkit with a mix of confusion in his eyes and despair. As if pleading her to stay with them.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:56 pm

Foxkit snorted. "I'm going. I can't stand it,everyone treating me like I'm different." She stood.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:00 pm

Lightkit sat in the back, ears pricked as he listened to the conversation. Pathetic.... She does know that a Kit invading Riverclan will get her killed... Plus, she'll never be leader... I'm sure of that... The tom sighed, his tail wrapping around his paws.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:02 pm

Well.... how many have said it? Hm... none Beekit remembered. Maybe he didn't pay enough attention, stuck in his own joy, or maybe he just did care enough to remember. He liked Foxkit alright. "Er.. I don't know," Beekit replied.

"Eh... okay, that may be true. Well, if you're going, can I go too?" Tansykit asked her. He hadn't done anything in a while, and needed something entertaining.

"Me too!" Beekit exclaimed. His pelt prickled when Slipkit appeared, though. He thought it was that crazy starry cat no one saw... at least no one, but him. It didn't make sense. The thought f that cat made him look around the nursery, just to see him laying next to him. Not looking at him, of course, but there. Why? Beekit thought as he tried to focus back on Foxkit.

Tansykit tilted his head at Slipkit's sudden appearance, but the shrugged and looked back to Foxkit.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:03 pm

OOC: Kinda lost, what are the kits going to do this time?
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:26 pm

"Alright."Foxkit growled. "Just don't get in my way!" There was a playful tone in her voice,though,and she marched from the nursery,head and tail high.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:13 am

OOC: Read the first post, Jet. XD

"I'll try not to," Tansykit laughed as he marched after her. He as well had his tail up high, his ears pricked, back straight, head up, and marched like a Lobsterback going to war. Yes, he was ready and excited for this.

Beekit uncurled himself and, carefully moving around that weird cat sitting next to him, who was, of course, in the way, followed after the two cats. Again, despite what he wanted, the cat got up again, and followed them. Well, not exactly them, it was actually him! He didn't like this too much.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:15 am

Lightkit snorted. Foxkit was going to get herself killed... Figures...

OOC: No muse... >>
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:25 am

Voice in my head... Can you stop them? asked Slipkit in his min d already sulking and walking back to his den.

Muse drained...
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:54 am

Eaglekit knew the other kiots were about to do something very bad, what was Foxkit doing this time? She padded over to the other kits. "Now what are you doing? Please don't tell me that it is something horrible that will get us ALL in trouble."
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:18 pm

Hawkkit shrugged, planning on coming with the other kits. Adventure was something he lived for. Exspecially dangerous adventure. His dark eyes turned mischievious and he smiled devilishly. "I'm coming."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Foxkit smiled deviously. "Why,we're going to invade RiverClan!"she announced proudly. "You can come if you want. We won't get in trouble,because we'll help the Clan!" She crept silently past the Warrior's den,then raced out of camp.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:44 pm

"Yeah! And we already have our own little patrol!" Beekit announced as he bounced after Foxkit, happy as can be. He didn't creep like Foxkit did, but his action were still hidden since any warrior wasn't paying a lick of attention to them. Tanykit nodded.

"And it's going to be heaps fun!" He followed the other two out of the nursery, excitement flowing through his pelt.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:45 pm

OOC:There is a thread in Territory now. XD
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum