Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we join?(Open)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can we join?(Open) Empty Can we join?(Open)

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:34 pm

Church burst into the DarkClan camp,his green eyes ablaze. "C'mon,Clovernose,"he said cautiously,motioning with his tail for the snowy she-cat to follow him. His pelt looked dark,slicked wet with rain. "We've got to be quiet at first,I think."
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Can we join?(Open) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Can we join?(Open) Empty Re: Can we join?(Open)

Post by Noname Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:37 pm

"OH HEY CLOVERNOSE AND CHURCH DARKCLAN, MY FRIENDS ARE HERE!" screeched Gizmo at the top of his lungs padding out of the warriors den that was shaded by a great wet tree. The tom with a goofy grin on his face prodded a few warriors to jostle them awake.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Spiderfang growled at Gizmo. "Why did Nightstar ever let you in?"she grumbled,getting up.

"Gizmo!"Church yowled happily,his eyes shining.

OOC:So much for quiet....xD
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:41 pm

"Because you needed some big strong warriors, baby!" said Gizmo with an air of arrogance to him like always. "YO! Big guy, The head honcho, MR. NIGHTSTAR!!!! Those cool cats, the wonderful warriors, the battle ready buddies! Are hear to join you!" he screeched into the darkness that was Nightstar's den.

OOC: I've turned Gizmo into a spazz... You know you love em, Baby!
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:43 pm

OOC: You just burst in!? o.o Geez, it's a wonder they didn't just jump out and kill us.

Clovernose padded slowly into the camp. Church had kind of just burst in. Geez, it was a wonder they didn't just jump out and killed them! Oh, but that's why she loved that silly cat. Clovernose pricked his ears at the loud yells and saw Gizmo. When did he get here!? He hadn't even know he'd gone! Clovernose bounded over to him.

"Hello Gizmo, nice to see you." She smiled at him before she looked over at Spiderfang who looked, well, annoyed. "Um... hello?"

OOC: Wow.... I know BB hates Gizmo. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:45 pm

"Hello? What kind of a greeting is that?! Rainpelt didn't give much of a good hello either,though."the massive she-cat shrugged. "I'm Spiderfang. Bengalbelly! There are some cats in camp."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:52 pm

OOC: I am calling her Rainstorm now... Cuz I pretendeded that Nightie changed her name SO DEAL WIFF THAT!

BIC:
Rainstorm padded out to the clearing. There was two or three new cats. Not like she would bother leaning there names but eh a girls got to get herself out there. OMFG WAS THAT CLOVERNOSE!? "Hello I am Rainstorm, nice to see you again Clovernose." she asked glaring at Clovernose.

Last edited by Jetty^^ on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:54 pm

"Church,Gizmo's brother."Church mewed,his tail tip twitching. Rainpelt or whatever her name is hurt Clovernose before.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:07 pm

"Well, sorry?" Clovernose replied to Spiderfang with a tilt of her head. Man... she didn't expect a reaction like that.

"Why would I care if there are new cats!" Came a yowl of anger. Clovernose jumped and looked over at the source. It was Bengalbelly, angry as every, his cold eyes glaring at Spiderfang. He padded over to them and growled at her. "Honestly, why would I care and use up part of my limited life just so I can look at some new, mouse-brained cats. I mean, they come here everyday, I don't need to know when every single one comes around. The last one was a nuisance." Bengalbelly shot a quick glance at Rainpelt or Rainstorm or whatever she called herself now. "And you!" He said looking over at Gizmo, "Do you know the meaning of the words 'Shut up' because it doesn't seem like it! You mouse-brained cat, can learn that not every cat wants to hear every idiotic thing that comes out of your jaws" Bengalbelly grunted, utterly and completely annoyed. "Now who are these namby pamby new guys. Might as well get it over with." He grumbled as he looked over Clovernose and Church. "Please, for the love of NightClan don't tell me you're from ThunderClan."

Wow... Clovernose just looked over at Bengalbelly. Seriously? Geez, this cat sure new how to rant. Honestly there was no reason for it. She just sighed and looked him over. He looked, familiar, but she wasn't looking at his details yet. She hadn't notice Rainpelt or whoever she called herself to the side, nor did she care. She just heard a mumble on her side.

"Uh... hi" She said to her, not really paying attention. "I and hi to you?" She said with a slight tilt of her head.
"Hi," Bengalbelly replied bitterly.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:10 pm

Stormcloud stalked towards the ThunderClan cats. Frankly, she hated any of them. She hated Gizmo. She hated Rainpelt. They didn't belong here. She growled, longs claws unsheathing and dark eyes flitting from cat to cat. Her claws kneaded the ground, making herself look menacing in all ways. The fluffy she-cat padded over to Bengalbelly, agreeing with him. They didn't need soft cats. They needed WARRIORS. Stormcloud snarled, muttering something under her breath.

ooc- Like I previously said. There is a BAN on DARKCLAN.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Church growled,a low,threatening sound deep in his throat. "That's my brother your snapping off at!"he snarled,his claws unsheathing. "And don't you ever call Clovernose a mousebrain again!" His eyes glittered dangerously. "And who cares if we are from ThunderClan?"

Spiderfang sighed. "Honestly Bengalbelly,your more trouble than your worth. Can't you smell the ThunderClan scent on their pelts? Come to think of it...That Clovernose smells a little bit like you."she padded over to Clovernose to sniff at her fur. "Didn't you say you had a sister named Clover?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:17 pm

Stormcloud would have appreciated a fight just then. To shed some mangy ThunderClan blood with her slashing claws. A vicious snarl erupted and it took most of her will power to stop from attacking the newcomer 'Church'. "Mousebrain. Clover ... nose." She smirked, playing out the words along her tongue, as if testing them. She lashed her tail, wondering what the other cats would do.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:27 pm

"Do I look like I care about you idiotic brother?" He growled at Church. "And I can call whoever I want a mouse-brain you stupid piece of fox-dung. You ThunderClan cats are always so stupid." Honestly, and they were tones annoying too. "And so sorry, Spiderfang, but I don't go around sniffing every cat I see."

Clovernose moved a pawstep or two away from Spiderfang when she sniffed her. Was that a regular thing? Because she wasn't sure she liked it too much. She took a quick glance at Stormcloud before she looked back a Bengalbelly.

"Yeah, it is. I don't know what possessed me to even tell you that." Clovernose pricked her ears and looked at Bengalbelly. Was that? Probably, maybe? Him? Her brother? The one she'd been looking for for moons? Bengal? "Uh... Bengalbelly."

"What?" he growled.
"Where you by any chance a loner before you came here?"
"Yeah, what of it?" What was wrong with this she-cat? Asking questions. Clovernose jumped up, which caused Bengalbelly to give her a weird look.
"Bengal! It's me! Clover!" Bengalbelly stared at Clovernose, confusion and disbelief.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:33 pm

Church hissed in surprise. "Clovernose? This cat is your brother?"he said,disbelief in his tone. His gray fur bristled uneasily. "Do you think the kits will be like him?"he asked,amusement glittering slightly in his eyes.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:37 pm

ooc- *laughs* I love how you didn't react to Stormy calling your mate a mousebrain.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:38 pm

OOC:I din't see that. XD
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:41 am

"I'm sure he is, and if they are like him, well... that's more of a good thing than you think." Bengalbelly still looked over that cats, his eyes narrowing.

"Now hold on wait wait. I don't believe this. What if you're just some deranged cat with your deranged mate and his deranged brother just playing tricks for the laughs? Or just plain being.... deranged! Besides, you're way too nice to be my sister."
"I am?" She mewed, tilting her head, "and I'm not deranged and he isn't either, neither is Gizmo," she growled.

"Yeah, yeah. Besides, you're way too nice. My sister was a mean, cold cat that gave out cuffs for breakfast, and you're...." He trailed off as he looked over her. She was too nice and she looked so ....incapable.

Clovernose chuckled at Bengalbelly's comment about her. Cuffs for breakfast? "Well, you were the nicest cat in the all the lands, but you're..." She trailed off as well, looking over him. Bengalbelly grunted.
"Prove it to me." Clovernose thought for a while. What could make him believe her? It had to be something personal, something no one else would know. It would have to be something he'd probably gotten rid of after a while.
"I've got it," she said finally. Bengalbelly gave her and amused smile, he was sure she'd get it wrong. "When you were about 3 moons, you gave yourself a nickname. It was butterfly." Bengalbelly frowned. He was silent for a while, staring at Clovernose. He glanced over at Church, looking him over, and then at Gizmo.

"Clover, your mate is a mouse-brain. Mom told us we had to do better than that." Clovernose smiled, but then frowned. Did he just call her mate a mouse-brain?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:14 pm

Church looked bewildered. "Well,I was a kittypet after all."he laughed finally,his tail swishing. He sighed. "Clovernose,is he really your brother? If he is,I hope it's worth the effort of even trying to be nice." He looked Bengalbelly over,his amber eyes gleaming. He twitched his ear to be rid of a raindrop,a deep V shaped nick showing from one of his earlier fights as a loner.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:43 pm

"Yep, that's him!" Clovernose replied cheerfully. After all these moons looking for him she finally found him! And to think, she wouldn't have come over here if it wasn't for these kits of hers. Bengalbelly was unsure of how to go about this discovery. He assumed she was dead, killed off by the ThunderClan cats, or tortured as punishment for the prey they stole. Now... she was here. He could be excited, he couldn't be happy, or sad, or... anything. He just didn't know what to feel!

"I know you aren't worth it," Bengalbelly grumbled at Church's comment with a grunt. "So... what are you here for?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:53 pm

"Clovernose is carrying my kits."Church admitted,his eyes bright with joy. "And we were afraid that they would die off in ThunderClan,because there isn't much prey anymore. My being a loner before going to ThunderClan helped us to decide where to go." He moved closer to Clovernose,the stares of the other cats burning his fur.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:11 pm

A beasts roar shook DarkClan, it was almost unearthly, like an ancient evil awakening and shouting out it's name, with pride and joy. Nightstar was on the prowl.

The tom padded breaking into the crowd of cats with merely a flick of his tail, the aura that surrounded him was pure evil. Just a glance into his cool blue eyes would sends thousands of chills down your spine. The cat stopped in front of the newcomers, "Gizmo, and don't respond to this it's a rhetorical question. When you said that you would bring us warriors, I didn't not expect, a queen expecting kits, and an over stuffed kittypet... Rainpelt, isn't this the cat you mauled, and if warrior like you could barely hurt a she-cat such as this, why would we need any more useless warriors?"

"If you can't feed yourself and your families, you might as well get out the lot of you traitors! With this storm it's hard enough to survive, and after that foolish attack on WindClan, Spiderfang! We lost three cats! And WindClan is still at large, if we are too rule the forest, we don't need soft, kits, wallowing in the mud! Tigerpelt! I would think my deputy, and one that is nearly three times my size, would be able to handle a few wind blown rats, such as WindClan!

"Bengalbelly, you have possible been the most neglegent of my warriors with your apprentice! First, you allow your first apprentice to break our laws, and fall in love with some weak, overstuffed FireClan tom! And then you allow your second apprentice, to lose an eye! What is wrong with the lot of you! What happened to the clan of strong warriors that struck fear into every heart at the last gathering! YOU'VE ALL BECOME SOFT AND USELESS!!!!!!!!"
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Church glared up at Nightstar,his fur starting to bristle. His claws cut into the earth. "If you lost three warriors,wouldn't Clovernose and I be welcomed? I was the most feared kittypet in twolegplace,and I am not lying. I am not one to boast,but this Clan looks as if it could use a few strong warriors,such as my kits will become."he spat,his eyes burning with a strange fire.

Spiderfang dipped her head,ashamed. We were successful,though. We destroyed the nursery,killed many kits and queens,got rid of their herbs and food.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Stormcloud looked up at Nightstar, a snarl pulled along her face. SHe had never been afraid of him. Not once in her time in DarkClan. The she-cat padded up to him, lashing her tail.

"How can you say we are not strong?! How can you say we are soft?!

We are strong! DarkClan is strong! WE. ARE. EVIL! That lot of warriors HAVE NOT MOVED!! If it not have been for that Duskshadow [ehhe XD] DarkClan would have won. And you know that! WE ARE STILL HERE AND WE REFUSE TO MOVE! What do you think the little WindClan cats are dreaming about now? Or rather, having nightmares about now?! US! US COMING IN AND ATTACKING THEM AGAIN! They may have won the battle ... BUT WE WILL WIN THE WAR! The next time you call US not evil; I'll happily shred your eyes out."

Her voice echoed over the clearing, still and strong, almost as if to all the cats. A reassurance. Her eyes blazed and she stared at Nightstar, wondering what his reaction would be.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Clovernose stood, her eyes wide. He had just come into camp like that? Yelling at these cats failures it seems. Maybe this clan wasn't as strong as it was made out to be, maybe the other clans were just weak. And how was the leader, or so he seemed, going to react to the other cats outburst? She looked over when she heard some chuckling next to her. It was Bengalbelly, he was.. laughing? His chuckle turned into a louder laugh. Was the whole thing really that funny?

"Bengal? What's so... funny?" Clovernose asked him with a tilt of her head. He looked over at her, an amused smile on his face from his laughing.

"The irony."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Nightstar's reaction was a once in a while smirk, his flat line of a mouth broke into a grin. "Yes! Yes! We are strong! It is about time a few of you cats grew a spine and talked back to me! Show me your anger DarkClan! Show me your strength! It's about time we change our ways, and get stronger." Nightstar mewed twistedness reflecting in his eyes at Stormcloud and Bengalbelly, basically the only cats with a back bone. "Go to sleep, all of you, except you three newcomers, there is business to be done. Murmured the cat, and with that broke through the crowd signalling with his tail for the three cats to follow him.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next