Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunderfeather's Leaving ThunderClan!(Open)

3 posters

Go down

Thunderfeather's Leaving ThunderClan!(Open) Empty Thunderfeather's Leaving ThunderClan!(Open)

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:04 pm

The massive tabby she-cat stalked through the forest,her amber eyes gleaming. She dug her long,curved claws into the soil,making mud well up between her pads. I'm sick of this mix-breed Clan....she thought,wrinkling her nose with disgust. Now all they are are a bunch of kittypets and loners that sit and stuff their faces with our prey. Icy claws wrapped around her heart at the thought of being caught,but she shook off the feeling quickly. She turned and looked back at her-no,her old camp one last time.

OOC:Can anyone not see that she is kin to Tigerstar?
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Thunderfeather's Leaving ThunderClan!(Open) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Thunderfeather's Leaving ThunderClan!(Open) Empty Re: Thunderfeather's Leaving ThunderClan!(Open)

Post by Noname Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:07 pm

OOC: Kin to TIGERSTAR, that means she is kin to Leopardstrike and Cheetahstride and Silverstar. O.O
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Thunderfeather's Leaving ThunderClan!(Open) Empty Re: Thunderfeather's Leaving ThunderClan!(Open)

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:09 pm

OOC:Yeah,basically. She was born and nobody told her who her father was. O.O
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:28 pm

OOC: No, because she suck too much and no one wants her here. XD

Clovernose padded through the forest, thinking to her self. Would she really leave the clan and go to DarkClan, one she knew nothing about? Many thoughts swirled through her mind, she couldn't see straight.

She looked to her side quickly when she caught Thunderfeathers scent. Someone to help distract her from what was going on. She bounded over to the cat. When she reached her she looked ove rthe cat. She was looking.... sneaky.

"How are you, Thunderfeather?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:45 pm

Her eyes flashing with surprise,Thunderfeather whirled. "Clovernose!"she growled,to hide her surprise. "What are you doing here?"she asked warily,a cold knot of tension building in her belly.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:58 pm

"I was just.... walking," Clovernose replied her eyes widening. What was the problem? Was their something going on? "If I'm interrupting something... then... I can just go." What was with her?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:03 pm

Thunderfeather sighed. Her eyes flashed. "Tell the Clan I'm leaving,"she mewed softly,her tail twitching. She licked one of her paws,and,swiftly drawing it over her ear,cleaned the mud from her face,showing the dark stripes on her face.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:11 pm

"Leaving?" Clovernose asked her. She was leaving? This was why she was acting like that? "Why? Why are you leaving?" There was no sense for it. This seemed so... sudden.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:15 pm

"Because ThunderClan is weak."Thunderfeather growled,lashing her tail. "Your obsessed with compassion. There are hardly any of us Clanborn now." Her eyes filled with disgust,she went on,"My father's old Clan will take me in."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Obsessed with compassion? Clovernos knew she wasn't obsessed with compassion. Maybe it was the other ones. "Well, go on if you want." Clovernose wasn't in the mood or mindset to try and convince this cat to stay. "I just have one question.... what if the clan doesn't let you in? And if they do... wouldn't that make them seem compassionate as well?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:34 pm

Her eyes flashing with anger,Thunderfeather stared into her eyes. "Because I'm not a filthy loner or a kittypet!"she spat,her mind flashing to Gizmo and Church,Raindapple,and several other cats. She narrowed her eyes. "You wouldn't understand what it's like to be Clanborn,"she snarled,her claws unsheathing.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:41 pm

"That seems compassionate, though. If you want an uncompassionate clan, shouldn't you get one that wouldn't let a single cat in? Or maybe just the strong cats. That just seems like something they'd do." Clovernose shrugged and looked back at Thunderfeather with her calm eyes. She was getting angry. "I've never wanted to know what it's like to be clanborn." Clovernose looked her up and down, "And I don't want to if being clanborn means acting like that when asked a question."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:44 pm

Thunderfeather snorted. "You've never lost your mate,either."she retorted,her eyes flooding momentarily with sadness. She shrugged it off,blinking to chase the memories away. "Tell Silverstar my regards,"she growled,padding off slowly.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:49 pm

"But I have lost a family." Clovernose mewed calmly. "Though, I'm not sure what that has to do with the conversation." She sighed and looked behind her before she looked back to Thunderfeather. "Fine... I'll tell her you ran away too." She shrugged her shoulders and turned around before padded off to camp.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:51 pm

Thunderfeather bristled,but continued walking. She ignored the ferns and undergrowth,reaching the ShadowClan border easily.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down