Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathkit's Idea (Open to the other kits)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Deathkit's Idea (Open to the other kits) Empty Deathkit's Idea (Open to the other kits)

Post by Wolvine Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:08 am

Deathkit was pacing around seeing if anyone would join him. His idea was a little crazy, but it would be fun. He sat down, waiting for any kits to come. They would have to come before the sun set, or else he would have to go alone.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Deathkit's Idea (Open to the other kits) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Deathkit's Idea (Open to the other kits) Empty Re: Deathkit's Idea (Open to the other kits)

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:58 pm

Robinkit pranced out beside Deathkit. "So what is this idea?"she mewed,sitting down and licking one paw to draw it over her ears.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Deathkit's Idea (Open to the other kits) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Deathkit's Idea (Open to the other kits) Empty Re: Deathkit's Idea (Open to the other kits)

Post by Noname Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:01 pm

Spiralkit walked up to her sister Robinkit rolling her eyes at Deathkit. He was possibly the most obnoxious tom she had ever met. Well, just the tiniest bit short of Foxkit. "Ugh... It's probably some stupid game, we're not new born kits anymore." said Spiralkit knowing that they were all six moons except for Foxkit who was older but still a kit.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:07 pm

"So?"Robinkit growled,flicking her tail. Her eyes flashed. "I still want to see what he has in mind." Her silver pelt was starting to bristle,so she bent her head to lick it flat.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:28 pm

He looked at his paws. He didn't know why but talking to Robinkit when Spiralkit was watching always made him feel funny. "Well, scince were soon going to be aprentices and all that I was thinking about those storys that the elders tell us, and I want to know if the one about Lionclan and Tigerclan is true. " He looked up, feeling anxious. "I want to see if there really is a white lion because I don't want to grow beliving in lies." He looked at his paws again, waiting for the torment, the scorn and the laughter.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Spiralkit raised an eyebrow at the mention of a white lion. Could this possible be another job for Spiralkit, Ebonykit and Robinkit? Oh and Foxkit? "A white lion..." repeated Spiralkit slowly, rolling the words in her mouth and just hoping to see a vision of the lion appearing in her mind or something, but none came. Was it possible that Leafjump had lied and made the whole thing up? Or what if her powers weren't as useful as she had hoped. Spiralkit turned to Robinkit expecting her to start talking to some animal and find out what they knew.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Deathkit looked at the other kits, wondering why they were looking at each other so deeply..........He shuddred and began to lick himself nervously.

Last edited by Wolvine on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Ebonykit came padding up, already knowing what Deathkit would be talking about something stupid that we would all regret listening to.

"What are we doing today sisters and Deathkit." she asked tliting her head, then her mind went blank, utterly nothing was going threw her head. It was crazy her mind blank and white. What was going on. All she could do was stand there still eyes not moving an inch, hopfully this would pass, it was scary nothing like this ever happend to Ebonykit before...?
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:49 pm

Deathkit lowered his head even lower when he heard the way Ebonykit said his name. Why was he always the weakest one? I have no brains or brawn he thought misrably.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:51 pm

"I like your idea Deathkit, maybe we could find out if any of those myths are real. Maybe LionClan and TigerClan were all just some made up stories for little kits." said Spiralkit lying to make Deathkit feel better and doing a pretty good job with it too, even though Foxkit was possible the greatest liar in the world.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:54 pm

Deathkit sighed. He knew when someone was tring to make him feel better. He had grown up surounded by fake love, every time he turned his back there were mutterings of how weird he was. He knew this was one of those times. "You all think I'm a usless lump." He said. "That I'm just a nobody geting in everyones way don't you?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:03 pm

Ebonykit finally woke-up, the main thing that was going threw her head was, What just happend to me? Shaking those thoughts out of her head she enterd the 'normal world' as she called it.

"Why are we going to go and catch a white lion?" she asked already knowing what they were talking about.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:05 pm

Deathkit stood up. "Well, I'm going to go. If you guys think I'm not worth anything, maybe your right, but I want to know the truth."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:50 pm

"I'm coming!"Robinkit announced,standing and padding up beside Deathkit. "I hate to admit it,but I was one of the cats that called you weird,"she admitted,her eyes full of shame. "But now I'm coming to say I'm sorry and to prove that I'm going to be your friend."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:34 pm

Deathkit looked at Robinkit, his eyes full of gratitude. "Will anyone else come? I'm hoping to head out soon and we have to be quiet about it. I really don't want to bump into a warrior on our way out."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:14 pm

"Foxkit is great with distractions like that. I'll come!" meowed Spiralkit, with a grin on her face now that Deathkit seemed to stop acting depressed. Maybe her powers would be helpfully on this adventure and maybe they could find something really useful.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:16 pm

Deathkit breathed a sigh of relieaf (Yeah that looks right). He had been terrified that the others would have given him away. Suddenly he thought about something else. "What about Tigerkit? Shouldn't she come?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Foxkit came bolting out of the Nursery, pelt bristled. "Don't let Tigerkit come... She'll just ruin the fun!" He shook his pelt, and calmed, a little bit, down. "So, what are we doing, again? Something about a 'white lion'?"

OOC: And, it's Relief.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:35 pm

OCC: Don't kill be good spellers of the world O_o

"Yeah I guess." He shrugged. "We should get going soon. Nearly night."

Short.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:41 pm

Foxkit spat at Deathkit. "Hey! I never got the full plan!"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:43 pm

"Here's the plan Foxkit, were going to use... Our... gifts, to look for the white lion a fabled creature maybe from StarClan, Deathkit wants to know if it is real, plus, we hardly ever get out of the Camp when it rains, and after that one time we went missing... Well, this could be fun." meowed Spiralkit in her usual leader-like way.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Deathkit began to shrink down but suddenly decided that backing down was not the best thing to do. "The elders told us a story about Lionclan and Tigerclan and a white lion. We want to see if its true."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:18 pm

Ebonykit leaned over to her sister Spiralkit "I am almost 100% sure that there is no living white lion around our territory." she meowed..

SHORT
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:20 pm

Deathkit stretched. "Well. I'm going now. I'll meet you by the river if you want to stick around for a while." He crouched and began to slink away, surpries by his quietness.
OCC: I makes thred in Rc territory.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Foxkit snorted. "Better than looking for my mother..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next