Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pup Time (Play Fight for PUPS ONLY)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pup Time (Play Fight for PUPS ONLY) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pup Time (Play Fight for PUPS ONLY)

Post by Edward Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:20 am

"I'm alright, Kydria." Den smiled, wagging his tail. But her expression didn't change. I'm fine, really." he insisted, nudging her to get up so they could go hunting. He cocked his head and his fringe of blonde fur covered one of his eyes. "It's just a little cold, that's all." he assured her. Denjiro tapped his sister with a paw and grinned, "But we'll be warmer if we keep moving! Let's go already."

On the inside, Den was getting worried. Was he going to die soon? Those coughs felt harsher than the others before them; did that mean he was running out of time? No...it can't be time yet, the puppy told himself, I can't die before I become a Gamma. he thought determinedly. But he couldn't shake off the ominous feeling in the back of his mind.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Warning System : Pup Time (Play Fight for PUPS ONLY) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Pup Time (Play Fight for PUPS ONLY) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pup Time (Play Fight for PUPS ONLY)

Post by BlackClaw Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Kydria narrowed her eyes, still not convinced, but reluctantly stood up and trotted ahead of her brother. He still seemed lost in thought, making Kydria worry even more. She couldn't take it anymore. She whirled back round to face her twin and stamped her foot on the ground.

"Denjiro, what the hell is going on?!" She snarled fiercly. "You've never kept secrets from me; why are you starting now?!"
BlackClaw
BlackClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:21 pm

OOC: RAWR an emotional part!

Dens hackles shot up and he snarled back just as fiercely, "I'm not keeping anything from you!" he snarled ferociously, but his eyes lied. Denjiro turned to leave, but took one step and had to pause, choking back another bout of coughing. He failed, and a few specks of blood spattered his paws and stained his maw.

Den looked back at his sister, his ears back and his tail low. His eyes were full of fear and sadness. "I didn't tell you...because I didn't want you to worry." he barked softly. He'd known this moment would come eventually, and it would break Kydria's heart.

What was even worse was that he knew that there was probably no cure. What had caused it? Playing too near the Thunderpath when younger? Weak lungs? A fall? Whatever it was, it would almost certainly kill him in the end...
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:45 pm

Dream walked back out. Deep in thought she was yanked out of it by coughing. She hurried to the pup not hearing anything. " Are you ok Den" She barked cheaking him over. This was not her pup but she didn't care. The cream, and white she-wolf had a kind warm heart she helped any pup in trouble. "Come on where is your mom I'll bring you to her." She said in a rush. She wanted the pup somewhere warm, and dry. Both of them. Dream looked at him worried nothing was wrong that she could tell. Yet a strong smell of sickness arose from him. This reminded her of the testing clinic. The sickness smelled ilke alot of the chemicals. This was bad it smelled sorta like gas with much else she could not tell. Dream wrinkled her nose at the horrible stench. This pup needed help badly or else it could be the death of him. They Twolegs treated this before, but she would never take anyone there ever it was worse than the Dark forset....
Scourge
Scourge

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:06 pm

OOC: waiting on Blackie.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackClaw Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:58 pm

Kydria took a cautious step towards her brother, gazing into his eyes with worry and concern. "Den," She barked softly. "What's going on?" She felt her body trembling and failed to stop it.
BlackClaw
BlackClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:35 pm

"I don't know." Denjiro's voice was scratchy and shivery, and he looked away from his twin's gaze. "I...I'm scared, Kydria."

"Come on, where is your mum? I'll take you to her." Dream had arrived and was speaking quickly, her voice anxious.

Denjiro whirled round, his eyes suddenly alive with anger and growled, "What mother? I haven't got one. Why --" he broke off as another hacking cough rattled his body. "Why do you care anyway?" he finished after it had passed. Den's tail was hung low, this was why he had never told anyone. To avoid situations like these.

OOC: Scourge, has Dream ever been to a twoleg place? If so, she could take Den to a vet or something.

Or I can ask someone else - I didn't create this character with an illness just to have him die! It's time for EPIC PLOTNESS!! XD
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:45 pm

Kydria strode up to her brother so that they were nearly muzzle to muzzle. Her eyes studied his face for a moment, studying his expression. "Den," She said firmly. "I want you to tell me now, right now, what is going on. I know it has something to do with this cough of yours."
BlackClaw
BlackClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Denjiro glared at the ground, avoiding his sister's studious gaze. Curling his lips in a frustrated grimace. "I told you." he hissed through his teeth. "I don't have any idea why this is happening to me." sitting down, the puppy tapped a paw to his chest. "it's been going on for ages, since before I could open my eyes..."

He could remember flashes of his infancy: Looking into his sister's pup-blue eyes for the first time, kicking and fighting against invisible, imaginary enemies on his quest to obtain warm milk, and lying in total darkness with only the vibrations in the ground telling stories of his surroundings and a repetitive, racking cough like explosions in his chest. He had always blamed his coughing on having swallowed a bug, or laughing too hard, or the cold, barely even knowing the real reason himself, let alone telling anyone else.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Kydria felt the fur around her eyes moisten slightly. "Don't worry, Denjiro," She said, trying to toughen up. "I'll find out what's wrong with you. Even if it the last resort does involve..." She took a deep breath. "Humans." She licked her twin on the muzzle before turning away to gaze into space, conjuring up a number of ways to help her brother.
BlackClaw
BlackClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Den turned away so his sister's lick barely touched him. "I'm sorry." he said quietly. "I don't know if anything can be done..." he shut his eyes briefly, and turned away from his sister and the adult she-wolf. He growled to himself, and started to pad into the nearest abandoned building. He curled up silently on the cold conrete floor in the far corner, a thin shaft of light bathing his orange-and-mud coloured back in a silvery mist-light. I'm going to die, aren't I? the young wolf asked himself, his good eye watching the dust swirl in the moonlight streaming through the roof in a beam a few inches from his muzzle.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:03 pm

As if reading her brother's thoughts, Kydria strode up to him and stared at him fiercly. "I won't let you die, Denjiro, okay? Whatever happens, you're not to leave me, promise?" Her eyes tightened, her voice thickening. "Promise me!"
BlackClaw
BlackClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:31 pm

Den looked up into his sister's eyes. Smiling softly, he whispered, "I promise." he licked her muzzle briefly and stood up. "Even if it means going to the twolegs." in his heart, the cub had renewed courage. He knew now that his sister was standing by his side and would help him. Holding back a cough, he grinned, "Let's go inside. It's freezing out here."
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Kydri nodded and gave Denjiro another lick before drooping her head and shuffling towards the structure. On their wy back, Kydria glanced at her twin. He seemed just as down as she was. She let her tail hang between her legs in devastation.
BlackClaw
BlackClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:01 am

Den padded into the Nursey, where they slept, and murmured to his sister, "In the morning, we should go to Flint. Let's become subordinates." he curled up into a little ball and put his tail over his muzzle. "Goodnight." he muttered quietly.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:23 am

Mori trotted into the camp,yawning. She'd just come back from the half-moon ceremony with the medicine cats,and she was exhausted. Then she stopped cold. What was that? She sniffed the air to make sure. Sickness? Coming from the nursery? She padded in,wrinkling her nose against the sour smell that was suddenly stronger. "Is everything okay in here?"she called,a little bit afraid of no answer.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:29 am

Den stiffened, but took a deep breath and turned his head slightly to see one of the wolves in the entrance. "Everything's fine." he said, a slight pause between the two words as he bit back a cough. He didn't know the wolf in the doorway, but recognised the scent as wolfclan and as no threat.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Mori padded closer to the pup,sniffing him a little. "You don't smell fine."she said worridly. "Come on,let's get you to my den."the young shaman murmured.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:48 pm

Denjiro slowly got up, turning his head so the wolf wouldn't see the smudge of blood running from his maw down his chin. He gazed at Kydria, his half-blind eyes gleaming a perfect blue. Without a word, Den sauntered out of the structure with his head and tail down. The cold wind bit him as he stepped out into it and he shivered.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Mori stepped in front of the pup,so that she took the brunt of the wind. "Come on now,"she murmured,starting towards her den.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Den ducked his head gratefully and walked in the shaman wolf's footsteps, protected from the wind.

NO MUSE
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:37 am

I'll make a new topic in the Medicine structure
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3